Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) (51856 Views)

Tight Security At NASS As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / NDDC: IMC Provides List Of 3 Trillion Contracts Awarded To NASS (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by RazorEdge: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
HonNL:

Foundation for Investigative Journalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46JcXkGjmIA

That's what some of them do most times when the house is sitting. They only wake up to echo "Aye" just because their friends said "Aye." At the end, they receive sitting allowance, hardship allowance, newspaper allowance, furniture, constituency, and all manner of allowances which surpass their salaries. They receive huge pay check for sleeping. They can't try this shit in North Korea. They dare not blink an eye when Lil' Kim is making a presentation! This is the highest form of disrespect to the office of the president.
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by originalomobaba: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dont blame law maker. The presentation will be better understand in the dream.
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by Bighead9: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
IPOB TERRORIST are angry over Buhari's achievements so far. But we ORIGINAL IGBO see BUHARI as our MESSIAH grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by DeLenity(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Why sleeping on official
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by DeLenity(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Why sleeping on official duty :-
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by barinedan(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Every year our budget will be rising with nothing to show for it
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by michoim(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
No budget padding...
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by GambaOsaka: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

You mean the ones who queue to vote, then already prepared results are posted by INEC??!... Or the ones in Imo state who woke up one day to have someone they never voted in installed as governor by the Supreme court??!

...Are we also talking about millions of youths who devoted lives and blood to protest against poor policing and SARS, only for the very same banned SARS to be reinstated by the government??!

How many of Nigerian youths do you even think have the energy or time for BBNaija??! Bring forth your statistics...

You guys just enjoy using a useless Reality Show to hide the fact that democracy is a joke in this nation!!!
Ok...
You are absolutely correct.
Nigerian youths are the best.

You even asked for my statistics. Lol
My friend, ain't get time for bullshit mehn.
I don't make comments in order to have mentions.
Keep it up.
Over and out !!
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
DropsMic:
We are not patriotic enough to run our own countries... But let's just continue deceiving ourselves.
I tell you! It is self inflicted.. i mean, how can a population of nearly 300 million be so stupid?
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by elpochas: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
You only listen to what you can understand.
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by Kano4tot2: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Who no go dose off when he de hear "I want to ashua you, pight kwaraptian, pederal ganment"

Berry kwarapt my Broder ganment fiful
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by Lewisdinho(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
grin grin
Make i no talk sha
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by ZooOga: 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dem on tramadol/opiates or hungover from a night of toasting & partying with Abuja c.currency babes? grin

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by poweranger(f): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
grin
CaptainAyub:
Who no go dose off when he de hear "I want to ashua you, pight kwaraptian, pederal ganment"
u no go kee me with laff ahswear grin
CaptainAyub:
u no go kee me with laff ahswear

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by muller101(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
DropsMic:
We are not patriotic enough to run our own countries... But let's just continue deceiving ourselves.
The British are still running the country

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by Truvelisback(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Comedy fit u walahi.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by mandax: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Lol

This was me reading the budget presentation details on Nairaland front page earlier

A president fighting corruption through making budgetary allocations that must tactically exclude provision for parts of his country - the SS and the SE - but provides for a foreign country - Niger Republic.
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by chimesky: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ike gwuru!
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by stinechykee: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
HonNL:

Foundation for Investigative Journalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46JcXkGjmIA

OP you that is talking if you are them won't you sleep.Buhari it will take like 10 minutes to finish one sentence and upon that you will not even hear what he is saying and you want people not to sleep ehhh kwa
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by Jungleluv5: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
CaptainAyub:
This guy you don kolo abeg I no fit lafffu oooo
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by Udure2468: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
CaptainAyub:
����
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by logic102(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ur contact

Niorte:
That's it....you can't listen to a boring speech and not sleep. What is the rate of implementation of last budget?

Is the 75k per semester per education student captured in the budget or the statement was just a day-dream?

What is the amount budgeted for the health sector?

Anyway, if you have a smartphone with internet access and a WhatsApp application in it, then let me FIRST SHOW YOU PROOF of normal people like you making money online with their WhatsApp, then I will teach you how to turn your WhatsApp into an ATM machine. Best part, you can do this even with less than 100 contacts on your phone.

Chat me up....only residents of Lagos, Anambra, Delta or Ogun states. If you don't reside in these states, I won't attend to you. PEACE

Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Most of those fat bag of beans were just waiting for him to finish so they can hail him ranka dede as usual.... fvcking rubber stamp thieves in agbada
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by Bamzyriches451: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol
Weyre
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by bigcasava1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by bigcasava1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Don't blame them the presentation and presenter is not lively
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by Shikini: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Useless president
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by Gkemz: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
Who wouldn't doze off when Buhari is giving his usual boring speech?
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by Roma10: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
No Wonder super Engel lose there March
No sports allowance grin
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Pedral gapment.
Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by tsdarkside(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
kiki....

Re: Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) by rhames(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days / All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF / PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.