Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face (1615 Views)

How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. / My Mental Health Problem Is Ruining My Life - Please Help Me I Am Only 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face by fatomayo(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
I am dark skinned and have eczema on parts of my face. Even after using different antifungal and tube remedies like ABF, Nixoderm, Sivoderm, and even skin heal, it's still there. The only thing that those things does to my face is to bleach it. Now my face has two colours. It's red in some parts and dark on some parts. Please can anybody profer me a lasting solution to this? It's annoying please.

Cc
Bugfrancis21

Please move this to front page.

Re: Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
post with pictures so we can advise you
Re: Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Have you ever been a customer to Caro white
Re: Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face by sheanzy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Eat good food,

Nobi to dey buy chemicals Dy rub ur face up and down
Re: Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face by fatomayo(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
post with pictures so we can advise you
No, I have been using only Shea butter for long.
Re: Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face by fatomayo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
Have you ever been a customer to Caro white
No, I have been using only Shea butter for long
Re: Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face by fatomayo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
sheanzy:
Eat good food,

Nobi to dey buy chemicals Dy rub ur face up and down
I'm trying but you know as this country be na.
Re: Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face by OCTAVO: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
You may be reacting to body cream/lotion, bad diet.
Re: Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face by care4you: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
aquasulf!
remember to quote me and thank me
Re: Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face by chatinent: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Use the white gel toothpaste on your face, morning and night. Spread on your palms and rub on your face. Leave it for 30mins, wash off.

Thank me with ₦500k later.

@fatomayo.
Re: Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face by lilvicky68(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Only nixodern suppose work self..
Re: Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face by Cronus1: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
fatomayo:
I am dark skinned and have eczema on parts of my face. Even after using different antifungal and tube remedies like ABF, Nixoderm, Sivoderm, and even skin heal, it's still there. The only thing that those things does to my face is to bleach it. Now my face has two colours. It's red in some parts and dark on some parts. Please can anybody profer me a lasting solution to this? It's annoying please.

Cc
Bugfrancis21

The answer lies in your cloth, bedsheets and blankets. Wash your bedsheet and blanket every week. Your eczema will vanish. If you don't treat the root cause no amount of cream will fix it.
Re: Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face by fatomayo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Cronus1:

The answer lies in your cloth, bedsheets and blankets. Wash your bedsheet and blanket every week. Your eczema will vanish. If you don't treat the root cause no amount of cream will fix it.

I'm not dirty tho. I'll still work on it, maybe cleaning it every three days. Thank you.
Re: Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face by fatomayo(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
lilvicky68:
Only nixodern suppose work self..

It bleached my face.
chatinent:
Use the white gel toothpaste of your face, morning and night. Spread on your palms and rub on your face. Leave it for 30mins, wash off.

Thank me with ₦500k later.

@fatomayo.

Thank you very much. Will do this.
care4you:
aquasulf!

remember to quote me and thank me

Thank you, I'll go for it tomorrow.
Re: Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face by MufasaLion: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
I could remember how acne was in my face back then. I realized that using just any medication on our skin is a bad idea. I had to visit a dermatologist to get a good medication. It was expensive but worth it.

Neomedrol was prescribed for me. I bought it 2k back then (2013).

I'd urge you to visit a dermatologist and stop using all these unprescribed lotions and medications. Your skin is different from other people's skin hence the reason those things ain't working on you.

STOP SELF-MEDICATION.
Re: Help Me, Eczema Is Ruining My Face by Haboseyday(f): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
fatomayo:

Cc
Bugfrancis21

I shared what worked for me in one of my videos, you can check it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7MmioK0Btk

(1) (Reply)

Brief History Of Ijomu Oro In Kwara State / Why Do Igbo Women Play So Hard To Get? Lol / Ooni Of Ife Arrives RCCG Camp In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.