Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ooni Of Ife Arrives RCCG Camp In Style (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Arrives RCCG Camp In Style (Photos) (1614 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Arrives RCCG Camp In Style (Photos) by Ajasco222: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Popular Tradional ruler, the Ooni Of Ife was spotted at RCCG camp on Friday to Worship at the 31st special Holy Ghost service held in honour of Pastor E.A Adeboye, who was celebrating his 75th birthday.

See Photos;

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/ooni-of-ife-lands-in-rccg-camp.html

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives RCCG Camp In Style (Photos) by Ajasco222: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
More

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives RCCG Camp In Style (Photos) by Ajasco222: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives RCCG Camp In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Carry juju come church. Distracting the real worshippers
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives RCCG Camp In Style (Photos) by mamatayour(f): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
The king came to worship King of kings. K'ade pe Lori ki bata pelese

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives RCCG Camp In Style (Photos) by poshestmina(f): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Should have kept your crown at home ...you're in the presence of the KING of kings of kings!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives RCCG Camp In Style (Photos) by TPAND(f): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
I have once said this RCCG will lead so many persons to hell
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives RCCG Camp In Style (Photos) by yatch360: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wow... This is beautiful...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives RCCG Camp In Style (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
that's why I love small on fire churches,its less distracting and more kingdom focused
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives RCCG Camp In Style (Photos) by OlaoChi: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
I see this as a win for traditionalist. the ooni might have been brought up a christian but today he is the Ooni - a traditional stool, alase keji orisa, and devoted to Ogun cheesy. as the Ooni i think he can traditionally enter anywhere in yorubaland without traditional restriction to the crown even without invitation. he goes into the church an initiate of ogboni, cleansed by the many deities of Ife and the power of jesus did not cease him grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives RCCG Camp In Style (Photos) by Emmy1234567890: 8:02am On Mar 09, 2017
Here, I see lot of people talking trash about the onirisha. The earlier you realize that a king in YORUBA land doesn't belong to a religion, the better for you.

Don't be surprise when you see him in mosques tomorrow.

Oonirisha is our King,
We the yorubas love him

I still don't know why some Christian or Muslims tackle our traditional religion. Christianity and Islam isn't from nig, it's someones religion tho am a Christian.

Have taken so much of my time to critically look at most religion and have come to realize that they all point to One Almighty God.

So what's the noise all about.

God bless Oonirisa
Omo onife aburan
Omo alade owo remo
Arole oodua.

My culture, My pride

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Tribes In Uk / Why Dont I Get Along With My Fellow Africans(non Nigerians)? / I Want To Learn How To Speak Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.