Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] (15361 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? / The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by Metrix147: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
The family of Chukwuma Omesie, popularly known as Chucks Digits a native of Isiala Ezere Autonomous community in Isuikwuato local government area of Abia state has finally welcomed a baby boy after three previous pregnancies by his wife, Mrs. Omesie turned out stillbirths.

The coupled had been married for five years without a child.

The visibly happy father in interaction with ABN TV on Thursday shortly after the wife was put to birth in Prime Care hospital in Umuahia expressed gratitude to God that the family now has a baby.

He said the wife lost her first pregnancy after seven months, leading to the death of the baby before birth.

Narrating further, he said four months later, the wife conceived again but later lost the baby in her womb after seven months.

According to Omesie, the first two pregnancies were male children while the last one was a female.

"One unfortunate thing is that we will go and buy baby shower things and materials to nurse a baby but they were not used.

"I nearly died because of the third one. I was in Dubai, about to start shopping for the baby when I received a call that the baby in the womb was dead. I just fainted at the shopping mall.

"I came back to Nigeria. As a preacher and evangelist, God said we should go and praise Him. We started praising God.

"By the grace of God, we relocated from Aba to Umuahia and stayed on our own. This one came and before then, God told me He will give me a child, and gave the name of the baby as Gospel.

"At the appointed time, it happened. I am happy for the life of my baby and the life of my wife" he said.

Speaking further, Chuks Digits who is an Evangelist and CEO of strong Digits limited, a company that is into web and software development, laptops, and computer accessories importation said circumstances like this has the tendency of making a man to go astray and start seeking a solution where none exists.

He said the family has remained together with the support of family members and friends.

He said he resisted temptation to go to places he never wanted to go in search of help, saying the voices of prayer from church and loved ones made the family surmount the voices of darkness.

Omesie advised couples who are seeking the fruit of the womb to be steadfast in God, saying a child is God's gift.

He also advised them to be in good terms with people who can share in their burden, saying he conquered through the assistance of his brethren.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/10/abia-couple-who-had-three-stillbirths-in-5-years-finally-welcomes-baby-photos/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by illicit(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Congratulations

18 Likes

Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by Olaoluwa112(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
This kind news wey dey sweat body

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by tophumble(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good

When u read good news like this amidst all this negative news in Nigeria, u shd rejoice.

Congratulations to the family

11 Likes

Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by MetroBaba1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Congratulations to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by noleflendum: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Baby factory palava

1 Like

Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by Obidon1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
God is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by EmperorTolson: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Congratulations
Olorun ma lagbara o.

What a nice thing to do,
Going to Dubai just to buy your baby's materials
Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by Romanoff(f): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
What the woman must have gone through all these years, hopeful that the next pregnancy will be successful.

Counting all the dead babies she has had to carry and bury.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by HEBEI: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Congrats to that happy father.
Na God get the final say!

May God remember others seeking for fruits of the womb too. E go reach all of una too smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by Anaerobi(m): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Congratulations.... God is still God.
Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by Hdhdhd(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Thank you God. What a way to end a miserable Thursday
Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by AutoChick4U(f): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Women dey suffer sha!!
Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by Kriely(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol.

Surprised no one is commenting “IVF”

1 Like

Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by Makib2020(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mtcheeew
Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by Authoreety: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jesus must be honored in our lives

1 Like

Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kongratulasan
Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by wunmi590(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
All praise to God
Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by haffaze777(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
May the kid be blessing to the family

4 Likes

Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by Mutaultope(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
Same as my younger sister
we waited and waited ..... Finally God did it

God ? you are mighty

4 Likes

Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by princejones(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Congratulations, Jesus never fail
Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by stinechykee: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by Obaxxx(m): 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by vibbb: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Congratulations to the family of Chukwuma Omesie.
Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by kansyn(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Congratulation
Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by OBTOREPA(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
To God be the glory
Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by Cousin9999: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
That's a rough road, but they did it. That kid will be so loved.
Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by blucum(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Praise the Lord.
Re: Abia Couple Who Had Three Stillbirths In 5 Years Finally Welcomes Baby [pix] by APOSTLEIYKE(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Congratulations to the family. May the name of the Lord be blessed both now and forever. Baby you are welcome.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Dad Taking Advantage Of Me / What Is Your Best Advice For A First Time Mum? / Top 15 Signs To Know Forces Are Following U From D Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.