Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) (28065 Views)

Afghanistan: At Least 1,000 Killed, 1500 Injured After 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake / 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by ntyce(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
We need to thank God we don't have such disasters here...

I can't imagine having such with our nonexistent infrastructures.

Our leaders are our natural disasters here in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Scary
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by TeeGentle(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
GOD SAVE US
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by omoadeleye(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nature are angry, they need to stop testing nature with their biological weapons, like missiles and chemicals.
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by PsalmzFraudstar(f): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
T
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Ebenezerk2: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Though I don't support him posting bad news to preach the gospel, but you don't have to him "werey", so disgusting
vySOLA:

Werey wan drop sermon...
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by purplekayc(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
If this thing hit naija undecided
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Starzo: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
vySOLA:

[i]Werey wan drop sermon...[/i]
Like your papa
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Jammy2012(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Earthquake rocks Pakistan, China, la Palma, Greece. All in one day.
Friends, We are in the Final Moments of the Last days.
JESUS is Coming!
Be Ready! Live Ready!
Pastor pastor,
Tokyo, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Nepal, USA, Japan, India Indonesia, Philippines, Pakistan etc are all prone to earthquakes. Between, mount Fuji has an active volcano. It is unavoidable grin grin , Pan Thea Rae (Everything Moves). It might be just a rumble...
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Doctortyre: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Bbqekpa:
Mk d world end sef
We don try

Are you ready for it ?
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Ashirioluwa: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nigeria is blessed with everything apart from leaders. We are all thieves. We don’t have leaders that can lead us
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by olaniyilukman(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Earthquake rocks Pakistan, China, la Palma and Greece, All in one day.
JESUS is Coming!
Be Ready! Live Ready!
why is there so much delay in Jesus coming now, hope Jesus is not making use of Nigeria roads, if he make use of them, I doubt he will never comes, coz kidnappers, banditry, Ipob UGM and the rest are everywhere

1 Like

Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Bbqekpa: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Doctortyre:

Are you ready for it ?

Everybody's problem is not my problem

1 Like

Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
vySOLA:
Werey wan drop sermon...
And you dropped insult
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Geosystem(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
ignis:
6.1 Magnitude is not a serious disaster.

5.8 caused great damage to Pakistan just a few days back. Japan is adequately prepared structural wise to withstand high magnitude of earthquake. They planned ahead in the construction of their building, roads and rails.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by RingRoadMafia: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jammy2012:

Pastor pastor,
Tokyo, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Nepal, USA, Japan, India Indonesia, Philippines, Pakistan etc are all prone to earthquakes. Between, mount Fuji has an active volcano. It is unavoidable grin grin , Pan Thea Rae (Everything Moves). It might be just a rumble...

@lalasticlala kindly click the source link on the story to read that particular story to the very end where it stated that earthquakes are very common in Tokyo, but that fool you keep patronizing deliberately removed that part so he can achieve his aim by spreading falsities in the name of preaching the gospel.
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by NoSentiment: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Earthquake rocks Pakistan, China, la Palma and Greece, All in one day.
JESUS is Coming!
Be Ready! Live Ready!

Jesus says:

1. " I can of my own self do nothing, as I hear I judge and my judgement is just for I seek not my own will but the will of the father who SENT me"
2. "My father is greater than I"
3. " I am ascending unto my God and Your God, my father and Your father" to Mary Magdalene
4. " Of the hour no one knows, not even the Angels in heaven nor the son"
5. "Hear o Israel, your God is one God"

So why should I leave God and accept "a man approved of God by wonders and signs"? Adhere to pure monotheism as preached by Jesus in no.5 above before Jesus comes back and disown you.
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Geosystem(m): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
ntyce:
We need to thank God we don't have such disasters here...

I can't imagine having such with our nonexistent infrastructures.

Our leaders are our natural disasters here in Africa.

We have history of earthquake in osun, kwoi and Mpape Abuja. Just that the magnitude is quite low. The one of kwoi is quiet great due to the impressions it created on building

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Jebbigideon(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nature has its own wahala talk less of boko haram and bandits
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Bodydiialect57: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
vokewet:
Righteousness2 What do you have to say to this?

Is rapture happening tomorrow?

He can't tell you when the rapture will take place. All you have to do is to get yourself ready by repenting and forsaking your sins and accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
… Friends, We are in the Final Moments of the Last days ….
yawn … same story since 1729
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by HARDDON: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
And here is Nigeria, with no natural disasters, blessed with enormous human and natural resources, armed with the latent energy to be the most powerful nation on earth, scrubbing for scraps no thanks to bad leadership.

61 years after, no vision, no mission, no industry, infested with nepotism and magnanimous debt.

61 years after. but, it is well.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Earthquake rocks Pakistan, Japan , la Palma and Greece, All in one day.
JESUS is Coming!
Be Ready! Live Ready!

grin grin grin
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Whobedatte(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Buhari na our own volcano
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Rotji(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIYR0V07J_Q

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16355341/tokyo-earthquake-tremors-buildings-sway/amp/

This photo of Tokyo with Mt Fiji in the background is an absolute stunner, such beauty but it's location looking at how that mountain top appears shows it can be an active volcano that might erupt any moment with unimaginable devastating effects.

Well what Africa lacks in leadership and development is compensated in our very stable lands and weather that are never extreme like you have in the Western world and Asia
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by eguarojeona: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Our problem for naija na bad government

Oyibo own na earthquake

No be juju be that?
Africa don't need natural disasters.Our governments are enough already.
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Earthquakes and Volcano eruptions have been happening from time immemorial. 'Jesus is Coming soon, The world is coming to an end' and blah blah have been said since the time of our ancestors and voila! We’re still here, and many generations to come.
Stop sounding like a doomsday prophet.
Shalom ☮️
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by ignis: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Geosystem:

5.8 caused great damage to Pakistan just a few days back. Japan is adequately prepared structural wise to withstand high magnitude of earthquake. They planned ahead in the construction of their building, roads and rails.

I am a Geophysicist and an aspiring seismologist. So I know all these things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by onilanre(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
JESUS is Coming!
Be Ready! Live Ready!

Final moments since last year. You better live your life and wait for when death would take you.
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Ifabernard(m): 12:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
JESUS is Coming!
Be Ready! Live Ready!
Oga earthquakes occur everyday...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Government Lobbying Hard To Cut Russia Off From SWIFT / Zelensky Rejected Peace Offer Days Before Russian Offensive – WSJ / Russia Becomes World's Most Sanctioned Country With 14,000 Sanctions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.