Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) (28069 Views)

Afghanistan: At Least 1,000 Killed, 1500 Injured After 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake / 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by brandsoncharlie: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2021
lumzybo:
Building swayed and not collapsed. The level of preparedness is top-notch.
I give it to them
LOL grin. Tremors are just the initial stage or signs that shows the main one is coming.
What level of preparedness if they didn't advise people not to live in such areas?
What level of preparedness if warning signs aren't placed on such locations for people to keep off??
Were there any Geotechnical investigation on the soil before putting up any building on grounds of earth tremors leading to earthquake??
In the first place they shouldn't be any building sited there..
grin grin
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:50am On Oct 08, 2021
The Japanese girl someone should get me her number
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Gospel2Day: 3:27am On Oct 08, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIYR0V07J_Q

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16355341/tokyo-earthquake-tremors-buildings-sway/amp/
Those of you who are always castigating and criticizing Righteousness2 better pay more serious attention to his warnings.
The intensity and frequency of calamitous and cataclysmic natural disasters in recent times call for sober reflections.
God often speaks through these occurrences to those who are discerning enough to hear His warning shots. Shalom. Jesus is Lord, now and forever more.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by lonelydora: 4:35am On Oct 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Earthquake rocks Pakistan, Japan , la Palma and Greece, All in one day.
Friends, We are in the Final Moments of the Last days.
JESUS is Coming!
Be Ready! Live Ready!

Most times, you crack me up!

1 Like

Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by ofiko123(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2021
I have said it and I will continue to say it the end of this world is very near...
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by unclehp: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin....guy watin be your problem na?
ClassicMan202:
Hmmm.....

This one earthquake is happening everyday, Oga Righteousness2 I believe you have something to say about this

1 Like

Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by Hokage001(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Earthquake rocks Pakistan, Japan , la Palma and Greece, All in one day.
Friends, We are in the Final Moments of the Last days.
JESUS is Coming!
Be Ready! Live Ready!
la Palma was an active volcano eruption...Ode
Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by panafrican(m): 3:54am On Oct 13, 2021
Earthquake resistant buildings.
Bravo to Japan.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
panafrican:

Earthquake resistant buildings.
Bravo to Japan.
Japanese construction engineers are incredibly formidable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Government Lobbying Hard To Cut Russia Off From SWIFT / Zelensky Rejected Peace Offer Days Before Russian Offensive – WSJ / Russia Becomes World's Most Sanctioned Country With 14,000 Sanctions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.