Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. (25014 Views)

I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Somebody should please help me.
I'm in a rural area right now for a particular contract job that will take up to 2 weeks to be completed hence, making it difficult for me to visit hospital right now..

Since morning, I've been drinking lot of water but yet urine is not coming. Through out today, I only forcefully pass a little urine, as little as a handful of water.

I hope this is not the end for me.
I'm scared

Mods please help me push it to FP maybe I can find help pending the time I'll leave this rural area and go to my hospital

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by YeyeGbami: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
How the weather be for that side.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
YeyeGbami:
How the weather be for that side.
The weather is cool today.
I've been having the issue of passing little urine for a while now but today own is worse. I'm scared

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by DaddyRochie1642: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Oga tell us the truth,

You manhandled Kpekus without protection before coming over to the rural area to do your job abi grin

The Lord is your strength

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by YeyeGbami: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
dierich:

The weather is cool today.
I've been having the issue of passing little urine for a while now but today own is worse. I'm scared

I don’t get , is that you’re feeling discomfort when you dey try pee?

Abi you no feel like say you wan pee at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
YeyeGbami:

I don’t get , is that you’re feeling discomfort when you dey try pee?

Abi you no feel like say you wan pee at all.
I no feel like I wan pee at all.
No pee for my bladder

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by YeyeGbami: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
dierich:

I no feel like I wan pee at all.
No pee for my bladder

Drink like 10 liters of water.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Drink like 10 liters of water.
I've drank like 4litres today and my pee can't full a milk tin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by YeyeGbami: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
dierich:

I've drank like 4litres today and my pee can't full a milk tin

Find a doc.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
dierich:
I'm in a rural area right now for a particular contract job that will take up to 2 weeks to be completed hence, making it difficult for me to visit hospital right now..
Since morning, I've been drinking lot of water but yet urine is not coming. Through out today, I only forcefully pass a little urine, as little as a handful of water.
I'm scared

Lalasticlala, please help me push it to FP maybe I can find help pending the time I'll leave this rural area and go to my hospital
drink a lot of water. Me I dey drink one liter at least every three hrs, so I dey pee well well. No be only eating you go dey drink water. The little water in u has been absorbed by ur vital organs bro. Drink four sachets and see wetin go happen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Vickyvice:
drink a lot of water. Me I dey drink one liter at least every three hrs, so I dey pee well well. No be only eating you go dey drink water. The little water in u has been absorbed by ur vital organs bro. Drink four sachets and see wetin go happen

Thanks for your response
I'll try to drink more. Just that I'm afraid.
I've once drink lot of water like that but I just felt bloated. Urine didn't come out that much and d color is concentrated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by guass(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
dierich:

Thanks for your response
I'll try to drink more. Just that I'm afraid.
I've once drink lot of water like that but I just felt bloated. Urine didn't come out that much and d color is concentrated
Are your legs swollen?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
guass:

Are your legs swollen?
No

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by flokii: 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
@OP I suspect you have a reactive bladder or an infection in your bladder or urinary tract. Calm down and visit the hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment. In the meantime, drink warm fluids and try lemon with your water or tea.
I hope you're playing safe sha.. protect yourself if you must flex.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
flokii:
@OP I suspect you have a reactive bladder or an infection in your bladder or urinary tract. Calm down and visit the hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment. In the meantime, drink warm fluids and try lemon with your water or tea.
I hope you're playing safe sha.. protect yourself if you must flex.

Thanks sir.
This first happen about 3 years ago. I did kidney test and urinalysis but all normal. I didn't scan and my kidney is in good shape
But my urine I'm passing daily is tooooo small compare to how much water I drank. I was even surprised I don't have swellings.
After about 6months, my body became normal again, but now it has became worse that the urine I pass daily is critically small. I'm beginning to scared for my kidney kiss

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by monikulapo: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Go to the best hospital you can afford. Get a Kidney Test, Liver Test and Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Test.
You should get a full blood test if you can afford it.
Essentially you are trying to confirm if it's a prostate or kidney problem. Based on your post history of trouble peeing and getting erection I think it might be enlarged prostate.

To help your Doctor diagnose you better, keep a detailed note of your observations and symptoms. The quality of the doctors diagnosis is related to how best you can explain your symptoms.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
monikulapo:
Go to the best hospital you can afford. Get a Kidney Test, Liver Test and Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Test.
You should get a full blood test if you can afford it.
Essentially you are trying to confirm if it's a prostate or kidney problem. Based on your post history of trouble peeing and getting erection I think it might be enlarged prostate.

To help your Doctor diagnose you better, keep a detailed note of your observations and symptoms. The quality of the doctors diagnosis is related to how best you can explain your symptoms.

Thanks so much sir
I'll do as u said.
I just hope I'll be fine and won't have a kidney problem coz I'm scared and that alone is making me sick.
Thanks once again sir

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by flokii: 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
dierich:

Thanks sir.
This first happen about 3 years ago. I did kidney test and urinalysis but all normal. I didn't scan and my kidney is in good shape
But my urine I'm passing daily is tooooo small compare to how much water I drank. I was even surprised I don't have swellings.
After about 6months, my body became normal again, but now it has became worse that the urine I pass daily is critically small. I'm beginning to scared for my kidney kiss

Let me share a secret with you.. our body although complex can repair itself through regenerative processes or therapies. Some people develop kidney and liver issues that clear up on their own without them knowing. You might have heard of "acupuncture" and "ayurvedic". These are ancient methods of treating ailments and prolonging life which they still practice till date.

The process of healing from any ailment starts from the mind, followed by right medical treatment and then recovery. What you described is likely an infection of the bladder but when you visit the hospital, you'll be asked to run tests including liver and kidney function tests just to be sure you're okay. Let them examine you and have the mind that you'll be fine. Prayer works too so be prayerful.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
flokii:

Let me share a secret with you.. our body although complex can repair itself through regenerative processes or therapies. Some people develop kidney and liver issues that clear up on their own without them knowing. You might have heard of "acupuncture" and "ayurvedic". These are ancient methods of treating ailments and prolonging life which they still practice till date.

The process of healing from any ailment starts from the mind, followed by right medical treatment and then recovery. What you described is likely an infection of the bladder but when you visit the hospital, you'll be asked to run tests including liver and kidney function tests just to be sure you're okay. Let them examine you and have the mind that you'll be fine. Prayer works too so be prayerful.

Thanks so much. Your words relief my heavy mind.
I'll do as u said.
God bless you sir

15 Likes

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by flokii: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

Thanks so much. Your words relief my heavy mind.
I'll do as u said.
God bless you sir

God bless you too and I wish you full recovery.

12 Likes

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by monikulapo: 12:01am On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

Thanks so much sir
I'll do as u said.
I just hope I'll be fine and won't have a kidney problem coz I'm scared and that alone is making me sick.
Thanks once again sir

Keep track of your symptoms, your diagnosis is only as good as what you say (symptom), the result of the test and quality of the doctor you see. You can control two variables, so work on those.

Also don't put diagnosis in the doctors mouth, don't mention 'Kidney' at all ... state your symptoms as broadly and detailed as you can. Let the doctor make a diagnosis based on that and the test result then get an extra eye to also independently interpret the results. You should keep results of all your previous tests, so you can compare results.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by peacettw: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Please go to a tertiary hospital ASAP. Drink water only when you are thirsty and not to kick-start your kidney.

Too much water can "dilute" your body's electrolytes which never bodes well. See a doctor as soon as possible

9 Likes

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by babaalagbo1(m): 6:33am On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:
I'm scared

Lalasticlala , dominique , sissy3 , please help me push it to FP maybe I can find help pending the time I'll leave this rural area and go to my hospital
it's a possible infection contact me,you need to clear and flush your system...you'll be glad you did

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by dierich: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2021
peacettw:
Please go to a tertiary hospital ASAP. Drink water only when you are thirsty and not to kick-start your kidney.

Too much water can "dilute" your body's electrolytes which never bodes well. See a doctor as soon as possible

I don't understand. U mean I shouldn't be drinking much water?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by omotolly22(f): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

Thanks sir.

Am sure it is just in your mind ,because u are scared and you feel it might be a kidney ailment

Anyway some times it is normal, and some common cold drugs like chlorphenamine are known for causing low urine input

Anyway go the hospital for test

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Jakumo(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2021
It is surprising that nobody thus far has mentioned the issue of an enlarged prostate gland, which is the number one cause of slow urine discharge in men. Assuming the OP is male, the issue of an enlarged prostate can become life-threatening if not remedied either with medication or with surgery. The medication option is only temporary, and comes with debilitating side effects, leaving surgery as the primary means of remedying this condition. An enlarged prostate gland can be detected easily with a simple ultrasound scan in any hospital.

If the OP is male, and of age to father children, yet does not have any children as yet, then it is VITAL that he gets a woman of his selection pregnant as a matter of extreme urgency IF a doctor recommends surgery because that surgery will render 99.9% of men incapable of producing sperm, meaning that having children after prostate surgery is practically impossible.

Finally, extreme care must be taken to select a doctor and hospital that is reputable and competent, because this surgery if performed by incompetent doctors, can result in the patient losing the ability to gain an erection, leaving such a man completely incapable of sleeping with a woman FOR LIFE.

If the OP is lucky, perhaps a minor urinary infection is the cause of their inability to pass urine, BUT, if an enlarged prostate is the diagnosis, the situation is DIRE and URGENT, yet must not be rushed until the right medical team is engaged to handle that delicate surgery.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by peacettw: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

I don't understand. U mean I shouldn't be drinking much water?

Yes. You aren't making enough urine which shouldn't be considering your intake. If truly you have oliguria (little urine) or anuria (no urine), no doctor worth his salt will pump in more fluid.

Cos that will stay in your body diluting all the other electrolytes (chief of which is sodium) amongst other things and that can be very harmful to your body.

I need to you visit a tertiary hospital and do some tests to be absolutely sure your kidney profile and urine output are both normal.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by onajo2000(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2021
Medical issue
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2021
I connect my anointing to that of Pastor Righteousness2 & declare you whole. Do come back to give testimony.

Ire oooo

6 Likes

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by Ynix(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
dierich:

I'm scared

Mods please help me push it to FP maybe I can find help pending the time I'll leave this rural area and go to my hospital
Drink lots of water
Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by BlueRayDick: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
That's probably a prostate issue if u are above 40 years of age . I will suggest you visit the hospital today to see a doctor and run tests soonest to be sure what exactly it is .

The more u are unable to pass urine, the more your kidney is at risk. An elderly relative had similar issues and I really learnt a lot from it.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. by nautybride: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Critical Analysis Of 'ponmo' By University Students / Coronavirus: No Face Mask, No Movement In Cross River State / NMA And NARD Declare An Indefinite Strike From July 1st At 00.00hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.