Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,404 members, 7,864,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers (18180 Views)

Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong / I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by Brushstrokes20: 7:11am On Oct 08, 2021
99% of Nigerian politicians are chronic, insatiable, unrepentant THIEVES!...... # FACT!
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by Trentee4eva: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2021
Nonsense media campaign. If you feel Peter Obi is corrupt, why not petition the EFCC with the information you have. He's in the Opposition and trying him for corruption shouldn't be difficult. I still wonder why these pandora papers didn't capture those bullion vans that ferried tissue papers to Bourdillon on election eve.
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:14am On Oct 08, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

Osibanjo is a vagabond bastard bribe eating scumbag fake pasta
This can't make the matter on ground go away. You really should try get sense o!

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by humility33(m): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2021
Afamed:

You are neither here nor there
Those are mere allegations oga

Anybody can be paid to write that

He left over 13B naira in Anambra state account while exiting as a governor. Yar adua did same in 2007 about 10B naira whjle exiting as a governor

If he really stole u think EFCC wont have invite him over U need to b smart

As a nigerian u dont have to put a man down simply because u want to elevate another man

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by Shawnnn01: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2021
But Tinubu state remained the best governed state in Nigeria. Why not tell us your state to compare n contrast.

Trentee4eva:
A very stupid campaign against Peter Obi. He has been a businessman even before he became governor and most if not all businessmen try to avoid as much tax as possible. I’m not Igbo but Peter Obi remains one of the best governors Nigeria has ever had. I wish my state will have someone like him as governor. It’s hypocritical to see Tinubu’s supporters masturbate on this issue.
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by humility33(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2021
Trentee4eva:
Nonsense media campaign. If you feel Peter Obi is corrupt, why not petition the EFCC with the information you have. He's in the Opposition and trying him for corruption shouldn't be difficult. I still wonder why these pandora papers didn't capture those bullion vans that ferried tissue papers to Bourdillon on election eve.

Exactly

If he was corrupt you think EFCC by now wont have invite him

One thing about foolish Nigerians no matter how good u are they will always hold something on u

Even if Christ was to contest as president i trust some tribalistic and sentiment ridden folks to come tell u how corrupt Christ is

I am feed up of this country. It is a lost cause

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by Shawnnn01: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2021
Fake news how or have you gone mad.
Everything I posted was by news outlets with their names clearly written.

I know if I listed clowns like you will still ask for prove. Now you have prove you claiming it is fake news. Madness de your head.

Trentee4eva:

Stop spreading fake news. Like I said, I’m not Igbo but Anambra state has made a mark producing good governors like Chris Ngige and Peter Obi.
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by humility33(m): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Shawnnn01:
But Tinubu state remained the best governed state in Nigeria. Why not tell us your state to compare n contrast.

Best governed state

A state where agberos operate with impunity

Lqgos state that hisTinubu economy. Him and his wife can lay hold on any land and properties and claim it as theirs...in aluasa
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by Shawnnn01: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Then we can agree this same rule applies to the like of Buhari Tinubu Amaechi Akpabio you Igbos accuse of being fraud as well or it applies only to Peter Obi. ?!
humility33:

Exactly

If he was corrupt you think EFCC by now wont have invite him

One thing about foolish Nigerians no matter how good u are they will always hold something on u

Even if Christ was to contest as president i trust some tribalistic and sentiment ridden folks to come tell u how corrupt Christ is

I am feed up of this country. It is a lost cause
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by Shawnnn01: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2021
Is that where Peter Obi got the liberty to loot Anambra state fund into his daughter's Pandora account abroad ?

humility33:

Best governed state

A state where agberos operate with impunity

Lqgos state that hisTinubu economy. Him and his wife can lay hold on any land and properties and claim it as theirs...in aluasa

Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by Awoo88: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2021
PT Don day target potential Tinubu opponents. Publush the foreign account he held as for when he was a governor. And the name of others company he operated legally
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by Greenback: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Trentee4eva:

As expected, Nairaland is a Yoruba media platform founded and controlled by Yoruba men so anybody that opposes your lies and propaganda on this platform can easily be banned.
If someone addresses you as a "phool",I guess you gonna like it? Can't you post without insults? Can't you read?
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by humility33(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2021
Shawnnn01:
Is that where Peter Obi got the liberty to loot Anambra state fund into his daughter's Pandora account abroad ?

You're very ignorant and a shame
Same way how u guys said terrible things about Jonathan and his wife just for your selfishness where as Tinubu and his wife was doing worst in lagos state taking people's lands and properties with documents prepared in alausa.

Now you guys wanna do same to Obi
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by Afamed: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2021
humility33:

Those are mere allegations oga

Anybody can be paid to write that

He left over 13B naira in Anambra state account while exiting as a governor. Yar adua did same in 2007 about 10B naira whjle exiting as a governor

If he really stole u think EFCC wont have invite him over U need to b smart

As a nigerian u dont have to put a man down simply because u want to elevate another man

He's a known serial liar

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by zikter(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2021
humility33:

Did u use the state money to acquire thoss properties oga

What is it with trying to defend what is wrong by all means? Haba, premium times stated clearly that they did not accuse obi of public funds diversion, Obi was the one who offered that rebuttal to divert from the crux of the matter. Obi did not in any way denied the allegations or indictment by Pandora, he instead claimed ignorance, albeit in a feeble manner. Did he breach tax laws? Did he breach code of conduct for public office holders by being a director of private company and holding a foreign account? Kindly focus on these and stop defending wrong simply because of tribalism or whatsoever.
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by cybersoldiers: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
My grouse with 'Saint Obi' is not even whether he steal from Govt.or break the law, but the image he painted of himself in the past as a 'saint' is a hoax( a humorous or malicious deception).

"Anything you do to hide the naked truth is a lie"- Charles Spurgeon
No matter his defense,the optics about his personality cannot jremain the same.

YorubaNistans hates any Igbo who has a better record more than them.

Its clearer now that the useless Pandora paper was a fabrication of the Yoruba's on offensive against Igbo's rising insistence of right to 2023 presidential slot.
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by humility33(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2021
Shawnnn01:
Then we can agree this same rule applies to the like of Buhari Tinubu Amaechi Akpabio you Igbos accuse of being fraud as well or it applies only to Peter Obi. ?!

Two bullion van was seen entering Tinubu house on eve of election...is that not money laundering

More so Peter Obi's case is him been in opposition and aspiring to unseat incumbent president in 2019 it would have made it easy fr the efcc to go after him

More so I am not Ibo I am from edo.
I just wish Nigeria can have some like Obi vatse in business investment and economy or Osibanjo an astute legal practitioner as president.... be it any that emerge Nigeria problem will be partly solved for next 8 years i doubt many nigerians will let that happen because of tribal or religious sentiments

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by cybersoldiers: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

Osibanjo is a vagabond bastard bribe eating scumbag fake pasta
The Ruha pastor is indeed shameless and his people.

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by muykem: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2021
EagleNest:
Excuse me, is Peter Obi the only Nigeria name on the pandora box? Just asking for my friend!
No but it's only him that rebuffed the report hence all this write up.
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by humility33(m): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2021
zikter:
What is it with trying to defend what is wrong by all means? Haba, premium times stated clearly that they did not accuse obi of public funds diversion, Obi was the one who offered that rebuttal to divert from the crux of the matter. Obi did not in any way denied the allegations or indictment by Pandora, he instead claimed ignorance, albeit in a feeble manner. Did he breach tax laws? Did he breach code of conduct for public office holders by being a director of private company and holding a foreign account? Kindly focus on these and stop defending wrong simply because of tribalism or whatsoever.

Let the efcc or CCT handle the matters

All pandora stated was mere allegations that have not been confirmed by efcc yet let them investigate

Obi himself said he didnt break any law

Will advise any anti obi group to petition the EFCC
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by Wahalaperson: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2021
dmostcheerful:

If there is a video evidence as you people claims, drop it to the public
una mumu for this country sha, so foolish, so they also need to tender video evidence against atiku bagudu, buhari and tinubu before you also believe them? Which kind useless country with useless people be this sef
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by Echoban: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2021
humility33:

He is less corrupt than Tinubu

Are u talking base in legal fact or ur assumption?
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by humility33(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Echoban:

Are u talking base in legal fact or ur assumption?

Good your question

Same way u guys come online to call him thief because of pandora papers that haven't been proven or subject to investigation by efcc

Obi has stated that he broke no law so let the law have its course on the matter

I live in lagos though rarely a thing you will tell me about Tinubu i dont know
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by zikter(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2021
humility33:

Let the efcc or CCT handle the matters

All pandora stated was mere allegations that have not been confirmed by efcc yet let them investigate

Obi himself said he didnt break any law

Will advise any anti obi group to petition the EFCC
I agree that the CCT and EFCC can come in, however, watch how witch hunting will be shouted to high heavens when that is done. Look at this thread are see the number of people insinuating that already. Mind you, this has nothing to do with Nigerian government yet o, it is Pandora, an international body that exposed not only obi but politicians world wide, just imagine when CCT get involved
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by mapet: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2021
lonelydora:
Let's cut Peter Obi some slack, please.

He did marvelously well in his days as governor going by Nigerian standard.

Classic double standard!!!...you want a slack for Peter Obi who broke the law, because he did marvelously well.... yet you will not spare a Ganduje who is doing marvelously well...
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by winterfell007(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2021
Shawnnn01:

I always feel sorry for folks like you when you compare Lagos, a supposed mega city with states whose population aren't even up to six million. Lagos is a commercial city for businesses. Lagos is far behind other mega cities of her status like Johannesburg, London, Tokyo. Those cities don't compare themselves with their fellow sister states, they're big on their own rights and compare themselves with other respective countries mega cities. Stop forming local champion.
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by humility33(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2021
zikter:
I agree that the CCT and EFCC can come in, however, watch how witch hunting will be shouted to high heavens when that is done. Look at this thread are see the number of people insinuating that already. Mind you, this has nothing to do with Nigerian government yet o, it is Pandora, an international body that exposed not only obi but politicians world wide, just imagine when CCT get involved

I want CCT to get involved

Let those guilty to be blacklisted from contesting elections

I know rarely will u find a clean in and out politician in Nigeria remember how ribadu told the senate in 2006 that the only serving state governor they found to be clean in and out was Donald Duke then..... and the senate reject the claim
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by mapet: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2021
Ericnrm:

Modified
Also let me quickly point out that TAX AVOIDANCE is not a crime anywhere in the world. It might be unethical but it’s definitely not illegal and literally any entrepreneur or businessman operating on that kind of scale will usually find a loophole around paying exorbitant taxes and reduce that.

Well, if you read the report very well, he's not being accused of tax avoidance
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by tonyson010(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2021
KingRex1:
The way i see people calling Peter Obi a fraud and a liar goes a long way to show how myopic we are and how Nigeria deserve any ill fate that befalls her.

He owns these businesses, his children aren't even directors, he grew the businesses from scratch before politics, he didn't misappropriate public funds, he grew the economy of his state, he cleared his state debt, he reduced wasteful expenses, turned a loss making state into making profit, built infrastructure the state has never seen before, has a very sound and detailed plan on transforming Nigeria.

Now ill meaning people who have been paid by ill meaning politicians are trying to spoil his image by all means. You see how deep they dug, yet can't lay a claim of money laundering or corruption.. And see y'all fish brained ill meaning people shouting and calling him a fraud.

Mission accomplished.. Instill tribalism on insecure brainwashed Nigerians and they'll fall.

Nigeria will never get Peter Obi or any other well meaning politician if we get easily swayed by the evil ones. The evil ones know how to make noise which is all we wanna hear, then we cry wolf when they mess up and stay mute in office.

The reality.
Soon they will be dragging him as corrupt man, when those who r massively looting public funds are somewhere acting drama.

At the end, those looters will be voted in and lamentations will take over.
Re: Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers by humility33(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2021
mapet:

Classic double standard!!!...you want a slack for Peter Obi who broke the law, because he did marvelously well.... yet you will not spare a Ganduje who is doing marvelously well...

Bro.. ganduje ws caught on a live video takinh bribe Obi own is allegations of having undisclosed assets which he said he didn't break the law

Both are different nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Results Will Be Transmitted In Real-time To Viewing Portal On Election Day / IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) / El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.