Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed (28140 Views)

This Lie From Lai Mohammed Will Blow Your Mind - Daily Post (pic) / DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice / Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by JavaScript90: 12:24am On Oct 09, 2021
Wahalaperson:
can you build a site with few pages were people can buy and pay for stuffs with their card on the site?
Yeah. Contact me on my WhatsApp number that is on my profile
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Ushman333: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2021
FreedomArmy:
are you not trying to imitate the piglet called usman danfodio who brought message of a pedophile(Mohammad) and Child rapist to the good people of Northern Nigeria
I know your head is blocked, are you blind too...olodo, old man can't read.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by FreedomArmy: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Ushman333:

I know your head is blocked, are you blind too...olodo, old man can't read.
am not blind because the pedophile rapist religion of head slamming mad Mohammad is mad and busy chasing Aisha.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Ushman333: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2021
FreedomArmy:
am not blind because the pedophile rapist religion of head slamming mad Mohammad is mad and busy chasing Aisha.
That has been fucking your dumb sisters, idiots, block flat heads, that is why noone takes you people serious, so dumb, keep acting like fools, abokis are waiting to rape your sisters and mothers grin
Anyone that causes chaos will suffer the consequences.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by cocoduck: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2021
JavaScript90:
Lai na better oppressor. I have never seen one person tell so much lies before.
When this man claimed that buharis achievements are so big that is why we cannot see them. That was when I knew that Nigeria was finished
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. I also have an already made real estate script for sale. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile.
portfolio
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by FreedomArmy: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2021
Ushman333:

That has been fucking your dumb sisters, idiots, block flat heads, that is why noone takes you people serious, so dumb, keep acting like fools, abokis are waiting to rape your sisters and mothers grin
Anyone that causes chaos will suffer the consequences.
anyone who chases small Aisha is a mad prophet and deserve the hotest part of hell.
Religion of peaceful terrorist my foot.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by JavaScript90: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
cocoduck:
portfolio
My contact is on my profile. You can WhatsApp me for my portfolio
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by cocoduck: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
JavaScript90:

My contact is on my profile. You can WhatsApp me for my portfolio
I meant Portfolio website
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by JavaScript90: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
cocoduck:
I meant Portfolio website
Are you more interested in my portfolio website that I can dump a HTML template or WordPress theme to build than in actual work I have done? You can email me on the email address on my profile
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by cocoduck: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
JavaScript90:

Are you more interested in my portfolio website that I can dump a HTML template or WordPress theme to build than in actual work I have done? You can email me on the email address on my profile
I know the difference between a wordpress theme and websites developed by real web developers, it is not hard to know.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by JavaScript90: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
cocoduck:
I know the difference between a wordpress theme and websites developed by real web developers, it is not hard to know.
Email me so that I can give you the links to the works I have done. I don't have any personal 'portfolio' website
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by cocoduck: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
JavaScript90:

Email me so that I can give you the links to the works I have done. I don't have any personal 'portfolio' website
get a webhost, its not expensive.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by JavaScript90: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
cocoduck:
get a webhost, its not expensive.

Did I tell you that I don't have one? You are simply not serious
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by cocoduck: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
JavaScript90:

Did I tell you that I don't have one? You are simply not serious
then give me the link. How hard can it be? I want to see your work, show it to me, don't tell me to do this or that. Just post the link. Thanks.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by JavaScript90: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
cocoduck:
then give me the link. How hard can it be? I want to see your work, show it to me, don't tell me to do this or that. Just post the link. Thanks.
I don't like posting the links on a public forum due to a number of reasons. This is the last work I did. Please don't quote the link because I will edit in the next 15 minutes.

It is a shared accommodation startup
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
If they just let people like me get involved and get support not fake support, Nigeria will be better angry
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Godispeace: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2021
Cursed spit on u and ur miserable failed parent
bolacode:

tueh! Spits on u!
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by leo22(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Ushman333:

Oga her stories is lies, I don't support lies.

So FG and NA version is the truth? Which version of truth do you support?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 10 Nasarawa Police Officers On Their Way From Osun Election / Amaechi, Sultan Of Sokoto, Cardinal Onayinkan At Aso Rock Today / Paris Club Loot: Governor Agrees To Refund $2.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.