Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya (5136 Views)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / Wife Battering, How Do I Help? / Wife Battering By In -laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by bist: 4:53pm On May 31, 2011
the mofo can do wat eva he likes wit hiz wife, only God knws wat the woman wud hav done to make her husband manifest such animalistic behaviour on her, maybe she went out so her congo cud be caressed,
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by bandely(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2011
The guy story too sweet abeg! Na correct Nollywood movie!

But come to think of it, the guy's story seems to be true! The court will decide anyway, the children, Ada and Nelson will be the key to judgment.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by Wislet(f): 5:11pm On May 31, 2011
WHY ARE PEOPLE SO QUICK TO POINT ACCUSING FINGERS?? WHAT IF HIS STORY IS TRUE? Many men of good repute do not rush to do what de otherwise 'ordinary' man will do - i.e, divorce his wife outright. Responsible men do not lay hands on their wives, so wat does a man do if he unfortunately marries a tiger?? IT IS ONLY THE DOMESTIC WORKERS, THEIR CHILDREN, ANY PERSON(S) SHE MIGHT HAV PREVIOUSLY ASSAULTED, A FRESH X-RAY THAT WILL DETERMINE THE TRUTH.
This is somewhat a lesson to everyone. , , For the ladies: know the man u're saying I Do to. Marry HIM not his money, else!
For the men: dont think u can change anybody or tame them after marriage. What u see before, prepare to continue with after.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by ronkebp(f): 6:52pm On May 31, 2011
The guy story is rubbish, in the sense that we do not need to know all the story from'adam', it is true that the wife might be a trouble maker, as some women are, that is not enough for him to batter her like that, that he did not beat her is a big lie, because her face is swollen, am sure from slaps and blows, he has been at it, not today, the wife is just wiser now to take matters in to her own hands.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by logica(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2011
Even if his side of the story is true, he has no business in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. He is severely prone to error of judgement, major of which was to marry such a quarrelsome woman. You have to be constantly possessed of sound judgement to represent your country internationally.

I too had the choice once, and chose not to. If the story he told is true, she definitely suffers from a mental illness (the problem with our culture is we just assume people - especially women - are quarrelsome and stubborn not realizing the behavior they exhibit is a form of mental illness).

In Nigeria, we don't think a person is insane till they take off their clothes and wander around, all dirty on the streets.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by jason123: 7:11pm On May 31, 2011
Its about time! angry
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by ifyalways(f): 7:12pm On May 31, 2011
Na wao
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by logica(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2011
Further this part of his statement provides some clues on the kind of man he is:

"I discovered that Mrs Wigwe had brought her male lover, a Nigerian of Yoruba tribe, to live with her and the children in the family house."

Why did he have to indicate where the lover was from? It seems he's trying to draw sympathy from some of his "crew" (if you know what I mean) - those Igbo men who view relationships with Yoruba men as taboo. He definitely has a primitive mind, and is therefore perfectly capable of beating his wife.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by jumobi1(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2011
I believe him. His wife probably angered him. He said a shoe rack caused her injury. The kids will tell the truth
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by Dede1(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2011
I shall resent the silly ideas the Europeans and Americans are trying very hard to stick to the mental consciousness of Africans with respect to marriage. Marriage in African setting means a totally different thing to Europeans and to certain extent Americans. Nigeria is foolishly indulging in every crap Europeans and Americans vomited. What a hopeless country.  

Any husband of Africans descent, if physically capable to beat his wife who tramples upon the traditions that form a marriage in Africa’s cultural setting, has every right to caution his wife, including slapping.    

In Africa, wives do not become husbands as evidenced in European and American culture. The fools from Europe and America are doing everything humanly possible to destroy the institution called marriage. It is not an easy walk for a man to undergo the traditional and cultural rituals required to establish one as husband only for the wife to turn herself into husband. I say God forbids such nonsense.

The ambassador should have included public unclothedness on top of the beating on the estranged wife to signify complete devoice from the foolish woman.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by member67023: 8:53pm On May 31, 2011
Super Story.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by Theblessed(f): 9:07pm On May 31, 2011
[b][size=16pt] Good!!

He is nothing but a complete disgrace to Nigerian.  Good, the world now knows Nigerian men are coward women batterers - it's official!!!!!

In fact, I don't even know why his wife tolerated this abuse for so long, sure this incident was not the first, second or even the third time.  This is a habitual wife batterer c u m Diplomat.  A complete educated illitrate, how disgraceful!!!

Thank your lucky star, you married a decent worman who tolerated your sh-t this long when she should have put you in a straight jacket long time ago.  

Who knows the cause of this cruel battery of another human being?  Perhaps, he was caught bunking every dirty thrash in Kenye, and when she complained he threatened to send her packing to her Papa.  I love that, make my day, buddy!

Well, I got news for you - before I go, better stay out of this house and remain out for good else, l see you in a straight jacket with your brain splashed in your sleeeeeeeep!!!!

Just get my hammer close by, when you come intimidating me over your wrong, you evil and wicked husband!  angry angry
[/size][/b]
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by tpia5: 9:16pm On May 31, 2011
I discovered that Mrs Wigwe had brought her male lover, a Nigerian of Yoruba tribe, to live with her and the children in the family house."

the plot gets thicker and thicker.

taboo # 1 male lover

taboo # 2 the lover was of yoruba extraction. Nuff said or else this place go explode.

if indeed this was what happened [ i wont form any opinion until more info is released], then no doubt the yoruba lover might have been a response to the man's frolicking around in an equally offensive manner.

however, i doubt the story for now.

also, they're both rather too old to be one upping each other like this, lord have mercy.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by otapiapia: 9:25pm On May 31, 2011
Serves him right for inviting her over again after all she did. He should thank his stars she didn't poison his food. Clueless man.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by tpia5: 9:26pm On May 31, 2011
btw i think that story of the yoruba lover is too convenient and simplistic to be real.

it will only breed tribal sentiment.

i dont claim to be an expert on anything, but beating her up was surely not the only way of handling whatever conflict was going on?

too much emotion involved in this matter.

and why not go after the alleged lover instead.

sort it out like that.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by otapiapia: 9:51pm On May 31, 2011
logica:

Further this part of his statement provides some clues on the kind of man he is:

"I discovered that Mrs Wigwe had brought her male lover, a Nigerian of Yoruba tribe, to live with her and the children in the family house."

Why did he have to indicate where the lover was from? [b]It seems he's trying to draw sympathy from some of his "crew" (if you know what I mean) - those Igbo men who view relationships with Yoruba men as taboo[/]. He definitely has a primitive mind, and is therefore perfectly capable of beating his wife.

What you put up there is absolute rubbish.

Their union was inter-tribal. The woman is not even Igbo.(a Tess Iyi Oniga is probably of Edo state origin). So your statements dont make any sense.

I'll rather think that his use of 'a nigerian of Yoruba origin' indicates he doesn't know much of the male lover and that was how best he could describe his wife's lover.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by logica(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2011
Guys if you don't know how to identify the kind of women I talked about earlier look no further than "Theblessed". Even online you can identify them (their bitterness & anger can't be disguised). Please steer clear from these sorry cases (Yorubas call them "were alaso" - clothed psycho). If you don't your career will suffer. Their blood-lines should end with them unlike what this foolish diplomat did.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by dayokanu(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2011
Yoruba men don dey take their legendary YEKINI scatter homes?
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by logica(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2011
@otapiapia,

I think your love for the drink you named yourself after is worrying you. Firstly, you are not even sure of the woman's origins. Secondly, it is widely known that some primitive minds (it includes some Yorubas as well) think it's a lesser taboo to marry other ethnicities than Yoruba (for the primitive Yoruba that would be Igbo). Even Caucasians are much better accepted than the Yoruba since any sexual contact with Yoruba constitutes sleeping with the enemy. I'm sure this should have occurred to you.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by seyibrown(f): 10:14pm On May 31, 2011
Yoruba lover or hausa lover; he had no right to beat his wife even 'lightly'! He is a disgrace to humanhood! His kind of person has no place representing Nigerians at home or abroad! angry
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by Theblessed(f): 10:34pm On May 31, 2011
logica:

Why did he have to indicate where the lover was from? It seems he's trying to draw sympathy from some of his "crew" (if you know what I mean) - those Igbo men who view relationships with Yoruba men as taboo. He definitely has a primitive mind, and is therefore perfectly capable of beating his wife.

[b][size=16pt]Yes, buddy you asked a good question.  

You see, only logical minds can think here, others just follow their emotions instead of think and ask, why this or that kind of question?

Imagine, how he used emotive tribalist language (Yoruba man) to stir up peoples emotions and support in order to paint his wife bad, and some idiots are buying it.  And I ask, what's wrong with a Yoruba man?  it could have been an Igbo man, a Hausa man, an Efik or Ijaw man etc a man is a man, abi?

Just showing how tribalistic someone who suppose to know better is.  Please Mr President, we don't need this kind as our diplomat, abeg o o ! cool

It's all an excuse to surmon up support from his tribe/hamlet/clan in order to tar his wife with a negative image among her own people and thus, discredit her.  A cruel and vindictive man!

People, don't get carried away remember, he is a politician - they know how to turn and twist the truth, he can paint any picture on his wife but ino go work, people are more clever than he think.  She has no boyfriend in fact, in my view, it's him who has trailer load of girlfriends he keep every corner his ship berth - he is the culprit.

Imagine a so called Diplomat using a racist language to justify his wickedness.  That's enough to sack this bushman of hottentot, he is an animal!
[/size][/b]
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On May 31, 2011
seyibrown:

Yoruba lover or hausa lover; he had no right to beat his wife even 'lightly'! He is a disgrace to humanhood! His kind of person has no place representing Nigerians at home or abroad! angry

Does the wife have a right to beat him like he claims she always does? or to beat people in public
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by manny4life(m): 10:58pm On May 31, 2011
As far me as I'm concerned , it's highly uncalled for and THANK GOD, like I predicted he was recalled.

Foolish mofo did not know what hit him; this will set a precedent for future leaders and other men as well that behaviors such as this is highly unacceptable.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by tpia5: 11:00pm On May 31, 2011
logica:

it is widely known that some primitive minds (it includes some Yorubas as well) think it's a lesser taboo to marry other ethnicities than Yoruba (for the primitive Yoruba that would be Igbo). Even Caucasians are much better accepted than the Yoruba since any sexual contact with Yoruba constitutes sleeping with the enemy. I'm sure this should have occurred to you.

it's not that serious, though your caucasian comment is true for the most part.

the issue here is a married woman is involved.

i doubt it's that big a deal when its a single woman with a yoruba lover, since that's quite common.

besides, nigerian men always accuse their wives of adultery in cases like this. It remains to be seen what really happened.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by lagcity(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2011
if the man's story is true, i actually commend him for not killing her. some women can drive a man crazy. there's something abt the western world that turns some women into mad dogs.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by tpia5: 11:02pm On May 31, 2011
dayokanu:

Yoruba men don dey take their legendary YEKINI scatter homes?

more like legendary mouth since we all know na mouth una dey take hypnotize women.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by dayokanu(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2011
tpia@:

more like legendary mouth since we all know na mouth una dey take hypnotize women.

Tope talk true wetin I use hypnotize you? Mouth or YEKINI?
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by logica(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2011
tpia@:

it's not that serious, though your caucasian comment is true for the most part.

the issue here is a married woman is involved.

i doubt it's that big a deal when its a single woman with a yoruba lover, since that's quite common.

besides, nigerian men always accuse their wives of adultery in cases like this. It remains to be seen what really happened.

Dude I think you need to read his account well. She brought in her "Yoruba lover" during the period they separated so it won't even count as cheating. So then what point was he trying to make?
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by tpia5: 11:17pm On May 31, 2011
^^we dont know for sure there was a "yoruba lover".

just saying.

doesnt mean there wasnt, or there was.

we just dont know yet.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by logica(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2011
@tpia,

I'm merely addressing your response. Doubting the story is beside the point. Matter of fact it will make him look even worse if there was no lover @ all; then the question would be "why was the ethnicity of the fictional lover Yoruba"?
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by logica(m): 11:28pm On May 31, 2011
lagcity:

if the man's story is true, i actually commend him for not killing her. some women can drive a man crazy. there's something abt the western world that turns some women into mad dogs.
You commend his foolishness? What would've been commendable was for him to NOT have married her. Dating a quarrelsome woman is sapping enough talk less of marrying one. And it's not the Western World (they only get ridiculous protection there) as such women are in abundance in Nigeria (remember he married her while in Nigeria and he already knew she was quarrelsome and still foolishly married her). You just have to be sensible to steer clear of them.
Re: Wife Battering: Fg Recalls High Commissioner To Kenya by tpia5: 11:32pm On May 31, 2011
logica:

@tpia,

I'm merely addressing your response. Doubting the story is beside the point. Matter of fact it will make him look even worse if there was no lover @ all; then the question would be "why was the ethnicity of the fictional lover Yoruba"?

each of them is trying to paint the other in the worst light possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where To Buy Pure Natural Bee Honey In Lagos:08139458588 / How Do I Deal With Disloyal Friends? / Love And Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.