Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes (21274 Views)

New Iran Hypersonic Missile Can Destroy Israel In 40 Second / Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) / China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by MangekyoAlt: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2021
VLADIMIR Putin’s top weapons designers are developing a 4,000mph hypersonic nuclear missile that is capable of reducing a city anywhere on Earth to ashes within minutes.

The nukes will be fired from fifth-generation fighter Su-57 and travel five times faster than sound — making it almost impossible to shoot down

Russian news agency Interfax reports the missile will be used against sea targets and ports and undergo tests by the end of this year.

Citing sources in the Russian Defence Ministry, Izvestia newspaper reports the hypersonic weapon is being designed for the Su-57 stealth fighter by the Tactical Missile Corporation under a codename "Larchinka-MD".

It writes: “It will fly at speeds five or more times faster than sound and will become virtually invulnerable to modern air and missile defence systems."

Earlier this it emerged that Russia said today it has successfully test-fired its new lethal Zircon hypersonic missile from a submarine for the first time.

Video footage shows the 6,670mph rocket being fired from the nuclear-powered sub-Severodvinsk before streaking into the night sky.

The weapon was launched from the surface in the White Sea and successfully hit a target in the Barents Sea, said the defence ministry in Moscow.

Russia claims the "unstoppable" Mach 9 missile is able to evade all Western defences.

"The Russian navy carried out the first tests of the Zircon hypersonic missile from the Severodvinsk nuclear submarine," an official statement read.

"The missile was test-fired at a conditional sea target in the Barents Sea.

"The test-firing of the Zircon missile from the nuclear submarine was recognised as successful.”

SOURCE

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by Kayberg: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2021
US now global target for nukes… this ain't getting any funny.

MangekyoAlt:

What isn't funny is the fact that that hypersonic nuclear missile can be shot from a fighters jet. Not even silos or submarines or even bombers. Almost impossible to believe. Who does that? Russia no dey play at all.
Meanwhile, it's been long since Sleepy Joe talked trash about Putin. The old man was trying to act tough when he first assumed power now he's gone sleepy

Imagine that?
Humans are too self destruct.
And all these coming from the same people suing for world peace.
Yet all building up massive weapons of mass destruction.

Well, just as it is in the prophecies, it shall surely come to pass.
Nations against Nations, wars and rumors of war. -Matthew 24:6-8.

And just as predicted by Albert Einstein, “ I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

JavaScript90:
Buy into Russian propaganda at your own peril. The S-300 and S-400 air to surface anti aircraft defense system was hyped more than this. Today Syria is crying because how useless the defence systems are. Same with turkey. After American F-35 made a mockery of the S-400 the Turkish government regretted paying over $1bn for the delivery if the S-400. They had diplomatic problem with Russia but Russia has already eaten their money.

What countries need to understand is that Russia economy is under crippling sanctions after the annexation of Crimea from Ukraine in 2014 coupled with weak oil prices. Russia is desperately trying to sell its weapons to keep afloat. This includes the employment of propaganda to sell her weapons.

Israel never made mouth about her iron dome missiles interceptor but the weapon made a name for itself by how effective it was in the interception of hundreds of rockets launched by Hamas and Hezbollah. Russia should allow her missiles speak for itself in combat not in propaganda.

Bros! Where you keep joy?
Missile defense system is not same a Nuclear Missiles… hope you know?
So you actually wanted Russia to test its nuclear missiles on real drills so that people can confirm they're authentic?
Nuclear missiles o!
Bros, why na?

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by MangekyoAlt: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2021
Kayberg:
US now global target for nukes… this ain't getting any funny.

What isn't funny is the fact that that hypersonic nuclear missile can be shot from a fighters jet. Not even silos or submarines or even bombers. Almost impossible to believe. Who does that? Russia no dey play at all.
Meanwhile, it's been long since Sleepy Joe talked trash about Putin. The old man was trying to act tough when he first assumed power now he's gone sleepy

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by countryfive: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2021
shocked Nigeria has a long way to go be it Igbos , Yoruba, Hausa let no tribe claim superiority over others
Some times i laugh when i hear a particular region claiming to be susphisticated to others because their region is richer than other regions
See Russia has not claimed to be better than any nation ,these people are silent achievers
Russia and china has done well in the tech world , they can do without America but nigeria is strugling
With cattle grazing bill, as for me i respect russia and china more than nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by Sabadon(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2021
This present generation will self destruct on their own.

Sir righteousness please take over the stage

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by Saxte: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2021
Okay
Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by graphics104: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2021
undecided
Let the world kuku end na.

1 Like

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by slawormiir: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
No body is going into war....

All these na just show of

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by BENRAZY(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2021
I smell war
Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by OKOATA(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2021
angry
To what end, making bombs and mass of destruction here and there. I won't feel any pity for any world power if they mistakenly nuke themselves, no R.I.P to give.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by Scottz: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Una wan wipe off earth ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2021
RAMJET engines and nuclear powered missiles that can remain hovering over the earth at incredible speeds for near eternity.

The Russkies have won the missile race.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by katchagboro(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Na wa oooo
Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by JavaScript90: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Buy into Russian propaganda at your own peril. The S-300 and S-400 air to surface anti aircraft defense system was hyped more than this. Today Syria is crying because how useless the defence systems are.

What countries need to understand is that Russia economy is under crippling sanctions after the annexation of Crimea from Ukraine in 2014 coupled with weak oil prices. Russia is desperately trying to sell its weapons to keep afloat. This includes the employment of propaganda to sell her weapons.

Israel never made mouth about her iron dome missiles interceptor but the weapon made a name for itself by how effective it was in the interception of hundreds of rockets launched by Hamas and Hezbollah. Russia should allow her missiles speak for itself in combat not in propaganda.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. I also have an already made real estate script for sale. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by benuejosh: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2021
IPOB will receive first dose.

1 Like

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by Whitecoal711: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2021
And some people say it's not ENDTIME
Famine worldwide, rumors of war,tensions,rise in climate changes and natural disasters (volcanoes, tornadoes,quake,floods,wild fires etc) rise in nuclear weapons piling and, biological weapons,UN say the world is at it peak
Ritualism on the increase
Can the world survive this peace in another 50 yrs,i ask oo
High number of mental depress people and leaders,it a matter of few time,one person go press the button

2 Likes

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by MangekyoAlt: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2021
The Jet it would be fired from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by hassan4: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2021
Saw something similar on https://castgistforum.com
Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by joyandfaith: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2021
Revelation 11:18
King James Version
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by LibertyRep: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Humans themselves may eventually destroy the earth.

Or is it that these world powers hype their military hardwares?
Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by MoIbrahim: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Hmmmn
Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by onyxo76(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2021
and all for what?
Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by southsouthking(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2021
Russia and china just they act like typical yoruba man wen dey shout before fight so that people go seperate them, while America dey do like Edo man when must stab you for neck anything make am break bottle.
NOW LISTEN TO THIS TALE AT MOONLIGHT.

You c dis bird called hawk, na duck pickin him first us test him power, d first day hawk cari kpukpuyekhe pickin(duck), she no even shout she no make noise, as he cari d pickin fly go up, hawk reason say this one wen kpukpuyekhe no shout or make noise say he carry her pickin, wahala dey so o, guyman cum jejely return d kpukpuyekhe pickin.
Na hawk try fowl (hen) pickin, as e fly cum viam, kpeley d chick go up, fowl try fly follow d hawk no way, cry tire no way, na hawk say dis one na empty threat no level, na him kpref d chick anyhw. Na b d see finish today between hawk and hen.
The case of russia and china vs america fit be that of hawk and chicken.
Silence is golden
Silence also an answer.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by Mossadd: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2021
welldone USA tormentor
Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by Reference(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2021
That is all they do, all they excel in, destructive devices. Evil, demonic country.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2021
too much barking from the Soviets. USA acquired that technology 10 years ago. If USA Unveils their latest technologies, mouth will not be able to utter it.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2021
They should keep unveiling.
I will take PUTIN and XI JING serious the day both of them will walk into a G7 meeting uninvited

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by cardoctor(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2021
4000 mph. Hmmmm
Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by YerimaAswadJnr: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2021
In my kontri, comon Super Tucanos na import government dey still import

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by vickydevoka(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2021
4000mph same thing with my battery capacity. Wahala dey o
Re: Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Russians are always ready for war…make buhari no go borrow money from them
Oh…if we don’t pay back dey fit vex kon bomb Nigeria oh biko

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God / Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election / 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.