Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) (45125 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) / Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by colestephan86: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
eagleonearth:
how has chiwetalu agu the comic actor caused trouble?
That's for u to decide, ask yourself if Emmanuel Kanu , the brother to Nandi Kanu do this at this time.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by dotedote: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
The best way to show your disagreement is to wear a similar attire but make sure your tailor makes yours shorter than that of his so that your frog jump can go unhindered.

eagleonearth:
I'm amazed

Nobody should harm this man as it will trigger a great pandemonium. People wear clothes emblazoned with US flags, even Ghana colours here in Nigeria, why should this man's case become a trouble, if a flag was hoisted it would have become a different thing. Is Nigeria turning into a banana republic?

What's all this na
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Bigredmachine: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Decide2rise:
Keep cursing your father. Mannerless ape

you be fool, go and bring out the post as u claimed u saw me supporting the government... grin grin

if you no show me then u are a bastard
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Peters1212(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Can they try this with Pete Edouchie
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Decide2rise: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:

you be fool, go and bring out the post as u claimed u saw me supporting the government... grin grin

if you no show me then u are a bastard
Keep cursing your father you slowpoke
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by jamjo: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=endsarrrs post=106554064]#Fact

ESN/IPOB caused this directly or indirectly, let say the fact and stop beating
around the bush. But rather you people will always defend blindly. Continue
defending blindly. Igbos and unnecessary defending blindly when it comes
to tribe issue. North are religion fanatics, East are tribe fanatics. This is how
you people kept defending now till this issue got worse, instead of saying the
truth. Igbos are too touchy when it comes to their tribe, they would rather
keep defending blindly and attacking you when you say the truth instead of
admitting the obvious. But they can spend years finding fault, attacking and
criticizing others, but they can't take just one inch of criticism and bashing.

If ESN had operated like well disciplined and organised security outfit, it would have been hard for evil people to hijack the situation and commit crime with the name of ESN.
But ESN was rather, busy acting like terror group, touts, killing people, burning things, beating people. And now any killing that happens is being pinned on them.

-copied[

It is good to be on the side of truth, but being economical with the truth is never a good thing I'm sure you will agree with me. We are where we are as a country today as a result of mismanagement about (EVERYTHING) Now about ESN, It was formed because of the failure of Southeast governors to properly manage the menace of the herders, and they were doing well, never did they go outside their objective, and all their activities were dealing with the herders in the bush until the federal government started their atrocities going inside the bush where they are and started killing them. The Army and the Police took the war to them and they have to defend themselves. I agree with you that evil people have hijacked the situation and I solely blame the situation in the Southeast on the state and Federal government and they have achieved their aim to destabilize the southeast get the evidence they wanted in justifying the proscription of IPOB.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Bigredmachine: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
Decide2rise:
Keep cursing your father you slowpoke

you be fool... quote me again tongue
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Bbqekpa: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
noleflendum:
coward he is denying his birthday right before 2 small boys with ordinary Dane Gun wink cheesy
by the way a whole tribe sold their beerfra birthday for mere VP slot to one Fulani Herdsman Atiku
if he misbehave fire his left leg at close range coward

Quota system
Same reasoning power with a kitchen mouse
Go to katsina and get shot. Foo.l
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Oblang(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
Typical coward Ipob. They commit an offence and deny it after. Same way they will threaten the state and when their threat is executed, they turn around to claim it was done by the fg...
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Oblang(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Peters1212:
Can they try this with Pete Edouchie

Lol..una too over watch that man movie come think say na real life. pls advise Pete Edoochie to wear same cloth.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Digmygold: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:
This man think say na film him dey act for there...

By the time one or two go touch him body soul spirit him go know how far...

This is buhari regime, use ur head when u re doing somethings at times

He say na "rising sun". Hahahaha. Cowardice at its peak. He should have done it with.his full chest but the fear of uniformed men will not allow him.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Johel(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:

He has been realeased...shame on you.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by nikz(f): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
This isn't a priority now, what is all this? He is free to wear what he wants. Mtcheww
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by bcashy: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Baba change story straight!

He go buy bread grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by lovchalice(f): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Once a comedian
Always a comedian
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by paxonel(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rising sun or biafra flag, what's the difference?
grin grin

The N10,000 worth bread na to celebrate Nigerian independence or wetn?
grin grin grin

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Codes151(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
All this aboki soldiers
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by lichocho(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
noleflendum:
he was arrested for associating with proscribed ipob terrorists
associate in what way bros?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Decide2rise: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:

you be fool... quote me again tongue
If you see your father just tell him you're a fool. Anu mpama
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Situational awareness.

Do anyhow, get treated anyhow. Sadly.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Bigredmachine: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Situational awareness.

Do anyhow, get treated anyhow. Sadly.

Finally out of the many mention I have got after I made this post, you are the only one who truly understand what I meant here

Nobody is saying coming out to voice out ur opinion as this man has does is bad, but he should be aware that he's in a government where human right means nothing...

Those praising him will be the first to forget about him if something terribe had happened to him... Who die na im lose, dem no wan hear...

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Finally out of the many mention I have got after I made this post, you are the only one who truly understand what I meant here

Nobody is saying coming out to voice out ur opinion as this man has does is bad, but he should be aware that he's in a government where human right means nothing...

Those praising him will be the first to forget about him if something terribe had happened to him... Who die na im lose, dem no wan hear...

It’s NairaLand, lots of unbalanced cretinous folks abound.

Last weekend I was chaperoning a couple of super bikes to Ibadan in a rental van.
When we got to a police checkpoint, an officer there demanded to see the particulars. I proudly pranced to the bike but alas the documents were not where they were supposed to be,

Oya carry the bike go station because they could be stolen, the idiotic officer said.

Being situationally aware I knew I was disadvantaged so I “settled” with the moronic Officer. I was not in a situation where I could demand my rights.

The Actor have every right to wear any outfit he chooses, in normal situation. But we’re not in a normal situation are we?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido, Simon Guobadia & Porsha Williams Hang Out Together / Mark Zuckerberg, Rita Dominic, Basketmouth, Kunle Afolayan, Yemi Alade Pictured / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.