Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina (10073 Views)

PMB Calls For Weighty Sanction For Unconstitutional Leadership Changes In Africa / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by house10s: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
no shame

1 Like

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by einsteine(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
So this presidency moniker na Femi Adesina true true
Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by Singingbae(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Our husband has gone mad again
Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by mbahdi(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
After not sharing to me from your aso Rock loots u come here dey expect me to read all dis ur epistle
Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by AllforGod09: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fémi oponu, your eyes will soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
So Ramsey who's inbetween the sticks for Wales just committed a terrifyingly epic blunder that resulted in a goal being awarded to Czech republic, all in a bid to play fancy football.

LMAO!
That howler has got to be the most comic goalkeeping I've seen in a decent while.

1 Like

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by kunleham(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
We know that you've sold your conscience to Buhari devil

1 Like

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by mandax: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
The most weighty matter about Nigeria is how the 12 northern sharia states set aside the 1999 constitution and adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

PMB emerged and vowed before a huge crowd of Moslems in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.

Boko Haram emerged and says that it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Many secessionist groups in the south emerged to resist inclusion in Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

A Tanko Mohammed appointed by PMB started to canvas for inclusion of sharia criminal justice system in the 1999 constitution of Nigeria.

PMB branded the secessionist group in the east as terrorists organization. No other country in the world see the eastern secessionist groups as terrorists.

To advance the cause of Islam and its extension to the east and other southern territories in Nigeria, PMB starts to deploy soldiers in these areas to cow the people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by Onepeople: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
This one anytime he sees alert from the cabal, expect gibberish and rhetorics the next day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by Noshitboi(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Even if you use tiles to decorate Buhari's achievements, it still looks ugly.
Femi is an asslicker

2 Likes

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by baralatie(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
When Muhammadu Buhari tells you something, you can take it to the bank. Believe!
I thought I was the only that saw that phrase

1 Like

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by Help2020: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
presidency:
Series of reactions have typically attended the October 1 broadcast by President Muhammadu Buhari to mark the 61st anniversary of our Independence Day. These include the good, the bad, and the downright ugly. That’s democracy in action, with its propensity and predilections for freedom of speech.

My motive in this piece is to consider parts of the broadcast that look into our very essence, our raison-d-etre as a country, and how the ties that bind can be further strengthened. Okay, let’s go.

“Fellow Nigerians, the past 18 months have been some of the most difficult periods in the history of Nigeria. Since the civil war, I doubt whether we have seen a period of more heightened challenges than what we have witnessed in this period.”

Factual. Straight as an arrow. Deadpan. Our President is not one to mince words, speak facetiously or tongue-in-cheek. He says it as it is.

We have, indeed, passed through the most challenging of times in the past 18 months: security-wise, economically, socio-politically, and in many other ways. Life has descended into the Hobbesian state of nature; nasty, brutish and short. But God will have mercy on whom He will have mercy. We are still here, standing, hoping, trusting. Better days will come, and are, indeed, coming. Challenges are meant to be surmounted. Accepting that they are real is the first practical step to combating them. The Buhari administration is not glossing over our issues, but is rather facing them squarely. And that is why #We Believe. Some governments lie to their people. No, not the Buhari government.

“In the last four months, the gallant men and women of the military and security agencies have made tremendous progress in addressing these new security challenges. We are taking the fight to our enemies from all angles, and we are winning.”

God bless our troops! From the air, the land, the waters, they are defending us, routing out the evil and wicked. They pay heavy prices, even the ultimate sacrifice, but they keep at it. Nigeria must be free, and must be at peace. By force! We appreciate. We are winning all the wars, we are not looking back. With the banners before us, we are sure of victory. I say it again: God bless our troops! Amen.

Believe this President when he tells you that “in line with section 14(2)(b) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended), the security and welfare of Nigerians continue to be the prime focus on which programmers and projects of our government revolve.” When Muhammadu Buhari tells you something, you can take it to the bank. Believe!

Some people incite violence through words or actions, thus exacerbating the security challenges we have. You wonder where they are from, and why they would further stoke a burning fire with incendiary materials.

There is one funny Senator who talks about the mismanagement of our diversity as a country, yet he daily uses foul language against those in leadership. He stood surety for someone bent on dismemberment of the country, and when that one vanished, and he should have been cooling his feet in prison, the Senator still spews rubbish. Chief ‘mismanager’ of our diversity. And the President had words for him and his ilk, who exist round the country.

“We are ready to arrest and prosecute all persons inciting violence through words or action. Our resolve for a peaceful, united and one Nigeria remains resolute and unwavering...

“The seeds of violence are planted in people’s heads through words. Reckless utterances of a few have led to losses of many innocent lives and destruction of properties.”

How very true! The reckless utterances come even from the pulpit; from apostles, pastors and bishops. From the mosques; from sheikhs and mallams, from the newspapers, radio, television, Internet, everywhere. From the very old, the young, male, female. They just say incautious, thoughtless, imprudent things that swell up, and lead to violence, sorrow, tears and blood.

Yes, a government must work for harmony, amity and concord in the land. But when these characters would not relent in being ‘opposite people’, what should be done? The President addresses it in the broadcast. “Our hope is not to fight for peace. We can always settle our grievances without spilling any blood...We shall continue to work on dialogue based solutions to address legitimate grievances. But we remain ready to take decisive actions against secessionist agitators and their sponsors who threaten our national unity.”

True. Government must have biceps. It must be strong, and show strength. Otherwise, it will be taken for a ride, and soon, will become a king sitting on an empty throne. We must embrace peace and dialogue, whatever our grievances. All of us do have these things that rile, vex and outrage us. You have, I have. Is the next thing then to upset the applecart? No, blessed be the ties that bind us, and those ties should remain resolute, unwavering. “Nigeria is for all of us...and its ultimate success can only be achieved if we all come together with a common goal of having peace and prosperity for our nation.”

Other weighty matters that the President touched on include the fact that Nigeria does not start and end with the Federal Government. “This country is a great collective where Government at all arms and levels as well as the private sector, and more importantly individuals, have a role to play.”

He stressed that security is a bottom to top undertaking, in which we must all join hands together. That is why it is amusing to see people deliberately light fire at their communities, wards, local councils, states, and then call on Buhari to come and put out the fire. It doesn’t work that way. Security is a bottom to top undertaking. And unity is a collective resolve.

Two more points, and I’m done. Nigeria must go beyond a never-ending potential for becoming a great nation to an actually great one. Many presidents have said it. Shehu Shagari. Olusegun Obasanjo. Umaru Yar’Adua. Goodluck Jonathan. But here we are today, still just a country with potentials. But I tell you, under Muhammadu Buhari, those inherent capacities and capabilities are being unearthed, utilized, and we are on our way there. It’s just to stay focused, and we’ll get to our Canaan, flowing with milk and honey.

Finally, my brethren. President Buhari said a lot has been achieved in the past six years on many fronts: in infrastructure, social care, governance, Nigeria’s image and influence in Africa and the international community. He added: “But critics misdiagnose incremental progress as stagnation. Since coming to power, this Administration has tackled our problems head-on in spite of the meager resources. No government since 1999 has done what we have done in six years to put Nigeria back on track.”

Bull’s eye! And I challenge those who kept us in the slave market for 16 years, and threatened to keep us cabined, cribbed and consigned for 60 years, to controvert it. I join Minister Raji Fashola, SAN, to challenge them to show us one major road project they started and completed in 16 years. One major bridge, rail project, airport they built, despite the humongous resources at their disposal. Let them speak up now, or forever hold their peace.

*Adesina is Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity
Make 2023/come quick abeg,make this nonsense writeup stop..Someone has failed and he does not even know he has failed..
Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by mandax: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Adesina is a small boy. And I’m not only talking about his age. I’m talking about wisdom, truthfulness and in situational analysis. Maturity does not only come from experience but also one’s perspective is considered to adjudge him/her mature.

Well, the majority of our politicians take actions after their stomach’s infatuation. List for power and greed has covered their sensibilities. They think they know what they’re doing, they think it’s political tantrums and shenanigans but they’re actually not in control of their minds.

That’s my submission. I don’t bother to know if our president is dead as a mice or tongue-in-cheek. If you can conveniently see failure and defend it wholeheartedly with think-pieces, you’re a shame to the “argghs” and “uhhhs” of your mother in her labour bed.
The Femi merely wanted to remind us that he wrote the Buhari Independence Day speech.

Femi feigns ignorance of the facts that started the present political instability in Nigeria.

Femi feigns ignorance of the fact that the 12 northern sharia states urinated on Nigeria’s constitution by adoption of unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

A BBC Female Reporter promptly asked Sani Yerima if he did not understand that his Sharia criminal laws in the north could lead to break up of Nigeria before long.

Yerima was the then governor of Zamfara state who brought Sharia criminal justice system to Nigeria. Sharia criminal justice system includes stoning women to death for adultery, death for apostasy, cutting the hands of thieves; etc.
Boko Haram followed as militant wing for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

What makes Femi and co not understand that other Nigerian groups not willing to be part of the type of sharia country have right to opt out of Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by bjtinz: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lol. Femi accused a sitting senator of spewing rubbish! shocked
Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by Festflor: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
No one takes you seriously anymore.
You sold yourself cheaply by speaking lies and deciet with forked tongue just for crumbs that fall from the master's table.

3 Likes

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by celeiyke: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Adesina is a small boy. And I’m not only talking about his age. I’m talking about wisdom, truthfulness and in situational analysis. Maturity does not only come from experience but also one’s perspective is considered to adjudge him/her mature.

Well, the majority of our politicians take actions after their stomach’s infatuation. Lust for power and greed has covered their sensibilities. They think they know what they’re doing, they think it’s political tantrums and shenanigans but they’re actually not in control of their minds.

That’s my submission. I don’t bother to know if our president is dead as a mice or tongue-in-cheek. If you can conveniently see failure and defend it wholeheartedly with think-pieces, you’re a shame to the “argghs” and “uhhhs” of your mother in her labour bed.

You are a wise man sir

2 Likes

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by seguno2: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Demol09:
This Femi Adesina shouldn't be taken seriously, his words don't mean nothing and he's a fuckīng sellout.

Ọmọ ale jatijati.

He is the Yoruba version of Joe Igbokwe.

1 Like

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by siant: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
My heart detest buhari's regime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by Gentlerespect76: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
presidency:
Series of reactions have typically attended the October 1 broadcast by President Muhammadu Buhari to mark the 61st anniversary of our Independence Day. These include the good, the bad, and the downright ugly. That’s democracy in action, with its propensity and predilections for freedom of speech.

My motive in this piece is to consider parts of the broadcast that look into our very essence, our raison-d-etre as a country, and how the ties that bind can be further strengthened. Okay, let’s go.

“Fellow Nigerians, the past 18 months have been some of the most difficult periods in the history of Nigeria. Since the civil war, I doubt whether we have seen a period of more heightened challenges than what we have witnessed in this period.”

Factual. Straight as an arrow. Deadpan. Our President is not one to mince words, speak facetiously or tongue-in-cheek. He says it as it is.

We have, indeed, passed through the most challenging of times in the past 18 months: security-wise, economically, socio-politically, and in many other ways. Life has descended into the Hobbesian state of nature; nasty, brutish and short. But God will have mercy on whom He will have mercy. We are still here, standing, hoping, trusting. Better days will come, and are, indeed, coming. Challenges are meant to be surmounted. Accepting that they are real is the first practical step to combating them. The Buhari administration is not glossing over our issues, but is rather facing them squarely. And that is why #We Believe. Some governments lie to their people. No, not the Buhari government.

“In the last four months, the gallant men and women of the military and security agencies have made tremendous progress in addressing these new security challenges. We are taking the fight to our enemies from all angles, and we are winning.”

God bless our troops! From the air, the land, the waters, they are defending us, routing out the evil and wicked. They pay heavy prices, even the ultimate sacrifice, but they keep at it. Nigeria must be free, and must be at peace. By force! We appreciate. We are winning all the wars, we are not looking back. With the banners before us, we are sure of victory. I say it again: God bless our troops! Amen.

Believe this President when he tells you that “in line with section 14(2)(b) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended), the security and welfare of Nigerians continue to be the prime focus on which programmers and projects of our government revolve.” When Muhammadu Buhari tells you something, you can take it to the bank. Believe!

Some people incite violence through words or actions, thus exacerbating the security challenges we have. You wonder where they are from, and why they would further stoke a burning fire with incendiary materials.

There is one funny Senator who talks about the mismanagement of our diversity as a country, yet he daily uses foul language against those in leadership. He stood surety for someone bent on dismemberment of the country, and when that one vanished, and he should have been cooling his feet in prison, the Senator still spews rubbish. Chief ‘mismanager’ of our diversity. And the President had words for him and his ilk, who exist round the country.

“We are ready to arrest and prosecute all persons inciting violence through words or action. Our resolve for a peaceful, united and one Nigeria remains resolute and unwavering...

“The seeds of violence are planted in people’s heads through words. Reckless utterances of a few have led to losses of many innocent lives and destruction of properties.”

How very true! The reckless utterances come even from the pulpit; from apostles, pastors and bishops. From the mosques; from sheikhs and mallams, from the newspapers, radio, television, Internet, everywhere. From the very old, the young, male, female. They just say incautious, thoughtless, imprudent things that swell up, and lead to violence, sorrow, tears and blood.

Yes, a government must work for harmony, amity and concord in the land. But when these characters would not relent in being ‘opposite people’, what should be done? The President addresses it in the broadcast. “Our hope is not to fight for peace. We can always settle our grievances without spilling any blood...We shall continue to work on dialogue based solutions to address legitimate grievances. But we remain ready to take decisive actions against secessionist agitators and their sponsors who threaten our national unity.”

True. Government must have biceps. It must be strong, and show strength. Otherwise, it will be taken for a ride, and soon, will become a king sitting on an empty throne. We must embrace peace and dialogue, whatever our grievances. All of us do have these things that rile, vex and outrage us. You have, I have. Is the next thing then to upset the applecart? No, blessed be the ties that bind us, and those ties should remain resolute, unwavering. “Nigeria is for all of us...and its ultimate success can only be achieved if we all come together with a common goal of having peace and prosperity for our nation.”

Other weighty matters that the President touched on include the fact that Nigeria does not start and end with the Federal Government. “This country is a great collective where Government at all arms and levels as well as the private sector, and more importantly individuals, have a role to play.”

He stressed that security is a bottom to top undertaking, in which we must all join hands together. That is why it is amusing to see people deliberately light fire at their communities, wards, local councils, states, and then call on Buhari to come and put out the fire. It doesn’t work that way. Security is a bottom to top undertaking. And unity is a collective resolve.

Two more points, and I’m done. Nigeria must go beyond a never-ending potential for becoming a great nation to an actually great one. Many presidents have said it. Shehu Shagari. Olusegun Obasanjo. Umaru Yar’Adua. Goodluck Jonathan. But here we are today, still just a country with potentials. But I tell you, under Muhammadu Buhari, those inherent capacities and capabilities are being unearthed, utilized, and we are on our way there. It’s just to stay focused, and we’ll get to our Canaan, flowing with milk and honey.

Finally, my brethren. President Buhari said a lot has been achieved in the past six years on many fronts: in infrastructure, social care, governance, Nigeria’s image and influence in Africa and the international community. He added: “But critics misdiagnose incremental progress as stagnation. Since coming to power, this Administration has tackled our problems head-on in spite of the meager resources. No government since 1999 has done what we have done in six years to put Nigeria back on track.”

Bull’s eye! And I challenge those who kept us in the slave market for 16 years, and threatened to keep us cabined, cribbed and consigned for 60 years, to controvert it. I join Minister Raji Fashola, SAN, to challenge them to show us one major road project they started and completed in 16 years. One major bridge, rail project, airport they built, despite the humongous resources at their disposal. Let them speak up now, or forever hold their peace.

Ties that bind kwa? Ka o bu, ebe onye na eri, ka o na awachi? Femi defending his source of bread (one Nigeria).

1 Like

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by cardoctor(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
The list should be endlessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss................
Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by chaloskyx: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
FEMI MY BOY SEEMS BUBU HAS GIVEN YOU AN ASSIGNMENT TO PBLISH EDITORIALS EVERY WEEK TO SPEAK TO THE COCIENCE OF NIGERIANS BUT GUESS WHAT ITS NOT WORKING WHY? CAUSE YOUR SILLY SPEACHES DO NOT PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE OR TRANSLATE TO A BETTER LIFE FOR NIGERIANS PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY THERE IS INFLATION BUSINESSES ARE LAYING OF WORKERS DUE TO WEAK NAIRA YOU ARE HERE BLOWING GRAMMER
Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Use to know this guy in the sun news paper,na so money dey change person,e no go good ooo angry
Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by sirp9898(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Which our country?
Is it not because you are getting your own national cake
May God don't allow you to pass through what am passing through now
Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by Lisaint(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mr femi Adesina is a member of NL

Please help us to tell the president that gas is now #650 on the street

Spaghetti is now 400
Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by bimbotek: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
I am not a fan of this PMB’s govt, neither do I comment on politics or public affairs on social media because of obvious reasons ( bias)...but then Femi Adeshina and Minister BRF threw a challenge to the public especially members of cabinet of previous administration, to name ONE major road, bridge, rail, airport or any other significant public infrastructure started and completed in 16yrs and by now nobody could come out and say anything. This is such a shame, a very big one .
Where are the past ministers of road, transportation, aviation etc. How about OBJ, ATIKU, UMY,GEJ and SAMBO? How about the media aides( una no fit talk one project started and completed) in 16 good years?
This does not absolve the present administration from its failure neither is it a leeway to bulk passing.
Nigeria’s democratic adventure has been a total failure from 1999 to date. Shame on all of our past and present leaders, shame on the populace who have supported and still support these politicians inrespective of political party affiliation. Shame on all of us who don’t demand accountability from public office holders. We all have let this country down.

1 Like

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by Oduduwa707: 12:19am On Oct 09, 2021
FVckbubuDcow:
Mr Femi the sell out. Omo ale jatijati. Somebody should drop this banku addict number some of us wan pray for him.

Na Ife people dey betray Yoruba since the time of Remi Fani-Kayode. Oloriburuku eni aye oye Ni gbogbo yin

Baba mi, kudos to you, I swear!
Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by Oduduwa707: 12:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Presidency abi na Residency?

E no go better for you and ur generations!

It shall NEVER be well for you and ur generations!

You and ur families shall NEVER experience peace!
Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by mandax: 2:19am On Oct 09, 2021
presidency:

Military forces worldwide are established for the purpose of warding off external aggressors.
A distorted political structure, constitution and drive for Nigeria to be governed by sharia criminal laws are political issues to be tackled by politicians.

Armed forces are brute. They don’t solve political problems.

You must be like Saddam Hussein’s Chemical Ali who would not tell his boss that Americans are capable of conquering Iraq.
You tell the president that Nigeria’s armed forces can force Nigerians to succumb to use of brute force of the armed forces to subdue the tens of millions of Nigerians who refuse the skewed and lopsided political structure, unitary government system in a plurally religious and ethnic country like Nigeria. All these are to enable you earn the crumbs from your master’s table .

Tell your masters to first denounce Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, disband the Boko Haram military wing for enforcement to rest of Nigeria.

Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by CoolAmbience(m): 4:29am On Oct 09, 2021
LofiLogic:
Finally grin grin grin FTS.
I dedicate this to airtel who said I will never get FTS, but see who's at the top now. Airtel ntooo

Now to the main matter, Buhari should be one of the worst presidents ever to rule Nigeria and anyone supporting his government is probably the worst citizen a country can have.

Liar!

Worst president for fixing the rails, embarking on the projects of building Africa's second longest bridge ( the Second Niger Bridge); the N120billion Bonny-Bodo Bridge; Commencing and completing the Lagos-Ibadan Railway project, among others.

Today, people can now travel with so much comfort and ease from the South-south (Warri to Itakpe) to North-central.

Disgruntled elements and persons bent on fueling disunity and violence in the country are responsible for the insecurities, especially in parts of the North and the Southeast.

Hate him or love him, Buhari has done well for Nigeria.
Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by CoolAmbience(m): 4:38am On Oct 09, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Femi Adestupid should go and sit down.

He's a senior Zombie.

All you guys preoccupy yourselves with, is abusing people, as though you think through your asses.

What wrong did Femi Adesina do? You no fit talk.

He is a Zombie for speaking the truth abi?

Nonsense!
Re: Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina by CoolAmbience(m): 4:39am On Oct 09, 2021
Hemanwel:
The media aides of the President (of course, both the senior and the junior) have obviously employed someone on Nairaland (with the moniker PRESIDENCY) to try to repair the already battered image of this Buhari administration. Unfortunately, that person didn't know that the most difficult job on earth to take up at the moment is the job of defending this terroristic, fulanistic, nepotistic, herdsmenistic, autocratic, and genocidal government of General Muhammadu Buhari. If I lie, that person should ask Lai Muhammed how far.

Kaikai talk!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Constitutes New Panel For Ondo PDP Crisis / Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road / States Offer Tax Reliefs To Get World Bank’s Largesse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.