Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,946 members, 7,838,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) (76172 Views)

Brazil: Monster Who Killed Pregnant Lady Before Cutting Her Womb Is Jailed(Pix) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Ifyjos(f): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Good

2 Likes

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Fvckyouall: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're obviously a foolish person for such comment. I won't indulge you.

Keep crying like your paedo prophet
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Them no go ever find mature prick or kynt na small small children, e sure me die say them plenty for this nairaland, go dey form feminist and hard guys online, but dey peep nursery school fence.

2 Likes

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by aluyapreston: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
WriterNig:
Dear Fathers, never ever leave your innocent baby sons to any woman, be it his mother, your mother or sister.

Every woman out there is a predator looking for kids to rape or abuse. Watch over your boy child fiercely.

Speaking from experience. Be warned!

Right? There has to be stiffer punishment for female predators. The judge is being bias. Can't even begin to imagine the kind of trauma those poor kids went through. cry

Lol. Pls can you keep posting news on women as sex offenders and put a goood FTC like this. i want the sappheire AKA futureisfemale to cry

3 Likes

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Joromi1:

I personally was gangrapêd on many occasions by two Igbo married women in my former neighborhood.

So sad.

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by MufasaLion: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Keep crying like your paedo prophet

And who told you I'm religious or have a religion?
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Glycolite: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

hahaha
I know what you are doing, trying to replicate that words always used by that moniker "futureisfemale" advicing mothers against their husband,fathers or any male relative.

I actually love what he did there.

They got a taste of their own medicine,they already are all mentioning the guy up and down like he stole their life savings.

3 Likes

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
NoSentiment:
A lady from the religion of love whose sins had been forgiven by someone dying on the cross just for that.

Don't mind the idiot. She's trying to copy one prophet like that who bursted a 9 year old girl's kpekus.

4 Likes

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by numericalguy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
Geminiboi:

This is deep

I witnessed some big aunties playing with my neighbors baby boy's penis some years ago. That is sexual abuse and should never be tolerated. Our government need to do more to curb this.

Nigerian government wouldn't do anything and will look the other way if the victim is male child.

2 Likes

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Champneys: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
See as she be? scrawny looking mofo!

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Ladycewhy(f): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
WriterNig:
Dear Fathers, never ever leave your innocent baby sons to any woman, be it his mother, your mother or sister.

Every woman out there is a predator looking for kids to rape or abuse. Watch over your boy child fiercely.

Right? There has to be stiffer punishment for female predators. The judge is being bias. Can't even begin to imagine the kind of trauma those poor kids went through. cry
Lol, that fact that your mother was a predator to you nor mean say the rest of us na like that sha.

The cases of women molesting their own sons is very rare ,but can't say see for fathers molesting their daughters.

But then again, men are welcome to monitor the relationship between their sons and their mothers, sha make sure say na you the father go take care of that son till he can be independent to do things on his own.And since you won't be leaving the son with his mother, make sure say you put am for back carry go work and any other place.

If you can't do all this, your mama nor born you well.

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Fvckyouall: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

And who told you I'm religious or have a religion?

Keep wailing, those paedo balls would be chopped off and used to choke you.
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by GindoX(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Prosperous111:
Ahhhh shocked

Only pastor Righteousness can explain the mystery behind this grin

I have been hearing this name, pastor righteousness.. who's he gaan self grin

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by MufasaLion: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Keep wailing, those paedo balls would be chopped off and used to choke you.

You seem deluded and I won't indulge you no more.

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Patrioticman007(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
This is why Northerners DON'T LIKE TO SETTLE ABROAD
They won't be able to marry12 year old girls. They will be given life sentences in jail

But over here in Nigeria, they are allowed to fvck even a 10 year old in the name of religion. And police will arrest you for reporting those pedophiles.

Your hypocrisy stinks to hell, the woman arrested is a Christian for crying out loud.
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Le2money(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
I know you are trolling someone which I don't want to mention her name grin grin

WriterNig:

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by kilojoDesigns: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
WriterNig:

The Sun UK

Look at her face, pathetic
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Fvckyouall: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

You seem deluded and I won't indulge you no more.

Same paedo who has been indulging me for the last 3 mentions, keep sucking your daughter's privates and advising your sister to give 6 yes old boys blowjobs. You would die just like the gay prophet with your dick chopped off and used to choke you.
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by ityP(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
This is why Northerners DON'T LIKE TO SETTLE ABROAD
They won't be able to marry12 year old girls. They will be given life sentences in jail

But over here in Nigeria, they are allowed to fvck even a 10 year old in the name of religion. And police will arrest you for reporting those pedophiles.

They can have sex with 16 year olds in UK sha.
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by ityP(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
lexy2014:

u havent answered d question:

How did u arrive at d conclusion that "Every woman out there is a predator looking for kids to rape or abuse"?

Oga, that was a sarcastic statement. Stop overthinking it. The person whom the sarcastic comment is directed to, knows herself. Calm down
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Smartb0y: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

Your thinking is sick and twisted.
i suspect you too ,just saying

3 Likes

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by ityP(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol, that fact that your mother was a predator to you nor mean say the rest of us na like that sha.

The cases of women molesting their own sons is very rare ,but can't say see for fathers molesting their daughters.

But then again, men are welcome to monitor the relationship between their sons and their mothers, sha make sure say na you the father go take care of that son till he can be independent to do things on his own.And since you won't be leaving the son with his mother, make sure say you put am for back carry go work and any other place.

If you can't do all this, your mama nor born you well.

Stop deceiving yourself. Most mother's sexually assault their male kids too. You don't get to see any injury and even the child may not understand what's happening; hence, it is underreported. No one has monopoly of evil

3 Likes

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by lexy2014: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
ityP:

Oga, that was a sarcastic statement. Stop overthinking it. The person whom the sarcastic comment is directed to, knows herself. Calm down

What makes u think my statement isn't sarcastic?
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
ityP:

Stop deceiving yourself. Most mother's sexually assault their male kids too. You don't get to see any injury and even the child may not understand what's happening; hence, it is underreported. No one has monopoly of evil
You mean ya mama? undecided, poor you embarassed
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Smartb0y: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
EXLOVER:
God help us, with all this kind of women around, men are no longer safe...

Last week a girl was using her thick laps to rub mine in a public transport, i wasn't comfortable, had to stop by a bus stop before my actual bus stop. I felt used, i almost cried when i got home.

Stay safe Kings
simp

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by suffering: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
…and they didn’t make her sign the register? These people are a joke.
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by ityP(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ladycewhy:
You mean ya mama? undecided, poor you embarassed

Your papa raped you no lie grin

5 Likes

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by ityP(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
lexy2014:

What makes u think my statement isn't sarcastic?

Ok
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
ityP:

Your papa raped you no lie grin
Na you dey talk from experience na,why deflecting? . undecided. Tell us ,let's help you get over your trauma.

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Corporate2020: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
WriterNig:

Please speak for yourself. We enjoyed it when we were young. 25 years old Aunty Biliki jumping up and down on 10 years old me with my small kini inside her wide pusssy.
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Smartb0y: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Na you dey talk from experience na,why deflecting? . undecided. Tell us ,let's help you get over your trauma.

aunty cool down .we get it ,you're a good mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos / Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.