Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,130 members, 7,852,843 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) (76252 Views)

Brazil: Monster Who Killed Pregnant Lady Before Cutting Her Womb Is Jailed(Pix) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Fourwinds: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
lexy2014:

Have u told her that u love her? Are u saying that a lady's words controls ur thoughts, emotions and opinions to d point where u don't no how u arrived at d conclusion that "Every woman out there is a predator looking for kids to rape or abuse"? Are u saying that u waiting for a lady's words to determine how u feel about urself?

You should ask her too..

How did futureisfemale arrived at the conclusion that every male is a rapists if girls are around them
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by lexy2014: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fourwinds:

You should ask her too..

How did futureisfemale arrived at the conclusion that every male is a rapists if girls are around them

it seems u really love this lady u always mentioning. wont it be good for u to marry her? Are u saying that a lady's words controls ur thoughts, emotions and opinions to d point where u don't no how u arrived at d conclusion that "Every woman out there is a predator looking for kids to rape or abuse"? Are u saying that u waiting for a lady's words to determine how u feel about urself?
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Fourwinds: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
lexy2014:

it seems u really love this lady u always mentioning. wont it be good for u to marry her? Are u saying that a lady's words controls ur thoughts, emotions and opinions to d point where u don't no how u arrived at d conclusion that "Every woman out there is a predator looking for kids to rape or abuse"? Are u saying that u waiting for a lady's words to determine how u feel about urself?

You should ask her too..

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by lexy2014: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fourwinds:

You should ask her too..

do u love her?
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Fourwinds: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
lexy2014:

do u love her?

You should ask her too..

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fourwinds:

You should ask her too..

can u count d number of times u have typed her name?
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Fourwinds: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
lexy2014:

can u count d number of times u have typed her name?

You should ask her too..

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by lexy2014: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fourwinds:

You should ask her too..

this is love...real love. u cant make a comment without typing her name. u really really love this lady
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Fourwinds: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
lexy2014:

this is love...real love. u cant make a comment without typing her name. u really really love this lady

You should ask her too..

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by lexy2014: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fourwinds:

You should ask her too..

meeehn...u really love this girl. u just cant do without mentioning her name. u have done so more than 16 times since yday. i envy u bro. this is very deep love. am really happy for u that u have found love
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by UCHIHAmask: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Glycolite:

I actually love what he did there.

They got a taste of their own medicine,they already are all mentioning the guy up and down like he stole their life savings.

I laughed out loud when I saw it...
that lady's advice to women and mothers disgusts me!
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Vicas2000: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u don't live under d rock, u seem to be having difficulty answering d question:

which way do "many women conclude that all men are predators and proscribe all men as such"?

No further response is dignified!
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by boboboi: 11:48pm On Feb 19
u guys are all bitch's now do me a favour and shut the Bleep up u know what i created a nairaland account to say you are fools,"cut it isn't nigerian enough"me:oh okay boss
una de craze e de ment ndi nzuzu ndi muru gi nwere nkuda mmuo ah ah now eh i don sack you from the web waka just de waka commot dis place,"CUT!,THAT WAS PERFECT,by the way how did you learn to speak igbo tho" Me: cool ,Google translate: cool
That was a joke please forgive me if it was harmful its just game a game theory adios grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun / Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.