Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,957 members, 7,841,684 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) (76190 Views)

Brazil: Monster Who Killed Pregnant Lady Before Cutting Her Womb Is Jailed(Pix) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
Smartb0y:
aunty cool down .we get it ,you're a good mother
I am calm bro.

I will say it again, men are welcome not to leave their sons with their mothers,just make sure you will back the son to work,breast feed him and all ,else cursed will be the womb that gave birth to such man that cannot keep to his words.

In a world where young boys are being sodomized by men, even male children are not safe ,but nobody wants to have that conversation.nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Qatar2022: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
WriterNig:
Dear Fathers, never ever leave your innocent baby sons to any woman, be it his mother, your mother or sister.

Every woman out there is a predator looking for kids to rape or abuse. Watch over your boy child fiercely.

Speaking from experience. Be warned!

Right? There has to be stiffer punishment for female predators. The judge is being bias. Can't even begin to imagine the kind of trauma those poor kids went through. cry
Well spoken
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Bighead9: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Most single mothers from AfghanEASTERN are fond of doing this.

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Smartb0y: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ladycewhy:
I am calm bro.

I will say it again, men are welcome not to leave their sons with their mothers,just make sure you will back the son to work,breast feed him and all ,else cursed will be the womb that gave birth to such man that cannot keep to his words.

In a world where young boys are being sodomized by men, even male children are not safe ,but nobody wants to have that conversation.nonsense and ingredients.
the other poster is rather ignorant for saying such nonsense,then again,there are lot of stupid people around .
you should let it be,don't waste your time responding to a dumb ass.
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Smartb0y:
the other poster is rather ignorant for saying such nonsense,then again,there are lot of stupid people around .
you should let it be,don't waste your time responding to a dumb ass.
Alright then.

Do have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Depressed101: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
WriterNig:
Dear Fathers, never ever leave your innocent baby sons to any woman, be it his mother, your mother or sister.

Every woman out there is a predator looking for kids to rape or abuse. Watch over your boy child fiercely.

i was very surprised she was sentenced 16 months only

Right? There has to be stiffer punishment for female predators. The judge is being bias. Can't even begin to imagine the kind of trauma those poor kids went through. cry
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by neyoohhh: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Women are actually more perverse than men.

They're the gatekeepers of sex and seen as the angelic gender which makes them get away from their predatory tendencies.

If anyone has noticed, no matter how much this social media co ops try to ban sexual content, it's the women that'll start breaking those rules.

Take tik tok for example, despite the presence of children, these sick women haven't stopped posting thirst traps.

Women love dangerous sex, they prey on everything odd.
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Prosperous111(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

We already know what he's gonna say. He'll come and threaten hell here. He should stay put.

grin
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Prosperous111(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
GindoX:

I have been hearing this name, pastor righteousness.. who's he gaan self grin

It’s our one and only Nairaland pastor grin
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by MufasaLion: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Prosperous111:

grin

Lol

That dude and threat are 5 and 6.
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
Smartb0y:
i suspect you too ,just saying

Were you abused as a child? ‘Cause only the abused sees a suspect in everyone. undecided
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Smartb0y: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

Were you abused as a child? ‘Cause only the abused sees a suspect in everyone. undecided
i only suspect "mariahangel" not "everyone".
its really not looking good for you,just saying.
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Smartb0y:
i only suspect "mariahangel" not "everyone".
its really not looking good for you,just saying.

Not looking good because you say so? Now, you’re being delusional.

You’ll be alright though.
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Smartb0y: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
mariahAngel:
You’ll be alright though.
i guess i'll hold you to that
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Vicas2000: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
lexy2014:

which way do "many women conclude that all men are predators and proscribe all men as such"?

You seem to have been living under the rock. Google "cancel culture"
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by lexy2014: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Vicas2000:

You seem to have been living under the rock. Google "cancel culture"

Since u don't live under d rock, u seem to be having difficulty answering d question:

which way do "many women conclude that all men are predators and proscribe all men as such"?
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Chilove4u: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by IMAliyu(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

No. Only sick and abused minds would agree with him.
Are you unfamiliar with NL gender drama?

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by IvarDboneless: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
[url][/url]
WriterNig:

I know exactly who this write-up is dedicated to on this forum...I dey feel u bro
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Fourwinds: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

Your thinking is sick and twisted.

This is deep

I witnessed some big aunties playing with my neighbors baby boy's penis some years ago. That is sexual abuse and should never be tolerated. Our government need to do more to curb

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by IvarDboneless: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

Your thinking is sick and twisted.
But dats how your gender reasons calling every man a paedophile...

3 Likes

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
So many sick and damaged people in this world.

Those who sexually most kids were most likely molested themselves as kids.

It's a vicious cycle unfortunately.
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by IvarDboneless: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
EXLOVER:
God help us, with all this kind of women around, men are no longer safe...

Last week a girl was using her thick laps to rub mine in a public transport, i wasn't comfortable, had to stop by a bus stop before my actual bus stop. I felt used, i almost cried when i got home.

Stay safe Kings
she would have raped u if not was a public place grin

1 Like

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Fourwinds: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:53am On Sep 28
Men! Every man as at one time or the other molested a girl.

They say it's nature.
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fourwinds:

Re: Court Convicts Two Men For Raping Minors In Cross River by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:53am On Sep 28
Men! Every man as at one time or the other molested a girl.

They say it's nature.

The question is about women not courts.

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Fourwinds: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
lexy2014:

u havent answered d question:

How did u arrive at d conclusion that "Every woman out there is a predator looking for kids to rape or abuse"?

: Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:21pm On Aug 29
So yesterday I was gisting with my friend then the issue of rape came in.

I asked my friend, why do men rape? My friend told me "Sarah, there are so many reasons men rape. The major reason is idleness. Once a man is idleness his mind is open to accommodate many thoughts plus thought of rape. Mostly the poor rape."

I took a deep breath and replied. "The rich and hardworking men also rape. What could be their reason(s)?"

"Sarah abeg leave me joor. You and rape."

My conclusion is, men regardless their class, race or financial status, they all rape.

A Man City footballer is currently facing trial for rape.

Top rich men rape.
The poor men rape.

Best bet is to keep a girl child away from the male folks.
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by lexy2014: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fourwinds:

: Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:21pm On Aug 29
So yesterday I was gisting with my friend then the issue of rape came in.

I asked my friend, why do men rape? My friend told me "Sarah, there are so many reasons men rape. The major reason is idleness. Once a man is idleness his mind is open to accommodate many thoughts plus thought of rape. Mostly the poor rape."

I took a deep breath and replied. "The rich and hardworking men also rape. What could be their reason(s)?"

"Sarah abeg leave me joor. You and rape."

My conclusion is, men regardless their class, race or financial status, they all rape.

A Man City footballer is currently facing trial for rape.

Top rich men rape.
The poor men rape.

Best bet is to keep a girl child away from the male folks.

Seems u didn't read d question I asked:

How did u arrive at d conclusion that "Every woman out there is a predator looking for kids to rape or abuse"?
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Fourwinds: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
lexy2014:

u havent answered d question:

Re: Islamic Teacher Arrested For Sexually Exploiting 16-year-old Student In Borno by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:27pm On Aug 05
Entrust your female child to a male at your own risk.
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Fourwinds: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
lexy2014:

Seems u didn't read d question I asked:

did you read and digest the comment of a feminist and how she perceive the other gender? If you are smart enough you would have know that the first person you quoted I just provided the answer to what you neede
Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fourwinds:
did you read and digest the comment of a feminist and how she perceive the other gender? If you are smart enough you would have know that the first person you quoted I just provided the answer to what you neede

U still haven't answered d simple question:

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by lexy2014: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fourwinds:

Re: Islamic Teacher Arrested For Sexually Exploiting 16-year-old Student In Borno by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:27pm On Aug 05
Entrust your female child to a male at your own risk.

Out of point. U haven't answered d question:

Re: Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) by Fourwinds: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered d simple question:

ask futureisfemale how she arrive at every male is a rapist..

Then you will get the drift

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) / Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.