Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu (64999 Views)

How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by stanluiz(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
perdollar:
saboteur. Ifeajuna treatment is for future saboteurs
Abeg shit . Ipob bingo like you. Ndi Eriri eri.

You can also go and join Chinwetalu agu in DSS prison.
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Benwallt(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
I pity the SE ppl. They have bigger problems in their hands but making Yoruba ppl their enemy. The yorubas are continuing in their strides while they are suffering from left to right in the hands of Fulani instructions. They are gradually becoming an endangered species
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rugaria:
Looks like a show of DEFIANCE is needed. If anybody from IPOB is reading, we need an order; a week should be set aside and during this period, everyone in the East must dress in the Biafran Flag! Head to toe.. I mean Chinwetalû Agu style..
Let them arrest all of us... Nonsense and Gumi..

Keyboard warrior

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by CoolAmbience(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rugaria:
Looks like a show of DEFIANCE is needed. If anybody from IPOB is reading, we need an order; a week should be set aside and during this period, everyone in the East must dress in the Biafran Flag! Head to toe.. I mean Chinwetalû Agu style..

Akuko!

For Nairaland ba?
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by atlanticpost: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Untangling the Eastern Nigeria Liberation campaign from the “Biafra Restoration” albatross

By Tony Nnadi

During the Q&A session at a recent Virtual Town Hall, a zealous “Biafra Restoration” activist who also happened to be a University Teacher in the United States, was invited to explain to the audience, in precise terms, the exact meaning of the “Biafra Restoration” he had been campaigning about for some years.

Specifically,
(1) He was asked to explain to the audience the Exact Geographical Description of the Territory (ie Map) of the Biafra being restored.

(1) He was asked to name the Ethnic Nationalities included in the “Biafra”’Territory covered by his Map.

(3) He was asked to describe the Goal of the Campaign in clear terms without using the phrase “Biafra Restoration”

The fellow struggled for about five minutes, unable to provide concise answers any of these three Specifics.

It dawned on him that despite being a University Teacher, he could not meaningfully describe the Campaign he was waging for years, in terms of Exact Territory, People(s) covered and Goal because everything he tried to say brought out embarrassing gaps in the descriptions he was trying to advance.

By this little exercise, it dawned on him that he had all these years erroneously lumped these three items together together in the word “Biafra” thereby creating an extraordinary kind of confusion.

Then we went on to unbundle the three items and so he immediately realized:

(i)That the use of the Term “Biafra” in describing the Territory over which he seeks independence, throws up the controversy as to whether it is the Biafra Territory of May 30, 1967 or whether the Territory has shrunk to the East Central State of May 27, 1967 or expanded to include parts or the whole of Midwest Region/State of May 27, 1967.

It therefore dawned on him that a clear Territorial description of his prospective “Biafra” was necessary.

(ii) That the use of the Term “Biafrans” to describe the People Seeking the Independence also leaves everything in Controversy as to the actual People or Peoples (ie Ethnic Nationalities) seeking Independence via the “Biafra Restoration” Campaign.

It dawned on him that “Biafrans” cannot be the clear description of the People(s) involved in the search for Independence in Eastern Nigeria.

(iii) That the use of the word “Biafra” to describe the Goal of the Campaign instead of Self-Determination, for instance also throws up the same controversies as in (i)&(ii) above.

When these three items were unbundled, it became clear to the fellow that the grave error of using “Biafra” to describe the Territory, the People and the Goal was the biggest albatross to the Liberation Campaign they were trying to wage because it immediately surrounds the Liberation Campaign with such irresolvable controversies that operates like a huge albatross on the Liberation Campaign, and this is a most potent recipe for the failure of the entire Liberation Project, both for the Greater Eastern Nigeria and the entire NINAS Alliance Territories of the South and Middle-Belt... CONTINUE READING: https://atlanticpostng.com/untangling-the-eastern-nigeria-liberation-campaign-from-the-biafra-restoration-albatross/

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
stanluiz:
Oga speak for your self and your fellow ipob bingos and Stop saying everyone in the east ? What kind of rubbish is this ?

No every Igbo man is an ipob member. Get that into your skull. Stop forcing that Ipob madness on innocent civilians in the east.

You and your family can lead by example by wearing biafra attire and be parading the public not by inciting people to wear biafra attire in the comfort of your bedroom.

Thanks for speaking out.
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by stanluiz(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rugaria:

Chill.
Anyî karîrî okwu anyi kotere....
Gina onye kariri okwu ikotere ?

Go and were biafra attire tommorow and parade it to a army checkpoint if you have the balls.

Be the first to do it and stop forming Commando on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by prophetfire: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Good for the old man without wisdom.

Go and now share your bread to DSS.

The evil spirit beating the drum for you will now rejoice on the outcome of the surugede dance..
. Mumu. That one is not a case. It's administrative questioning and bailing. Don't rejoice yet. It's in your DNA to rejoice when freedom fighters are being molested by oppressors but shame na your own.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by samwillyco1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Which way NIGERIA?
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Shaev7(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rugaria:
If this can truly be actualized, the battle is worn, there will automatically change of government because the crowd will be too much which the NA can't kill or even shoot.
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by od501: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
[s]
Anambragully:
Good, terrorist sympathisers don't have a place in Alaigbo,ndi Udi tufiakwa
[/s]

My friend shut up and stop posing like Igbo that you are not! Yen yen...Ewu!
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Tboy1419: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Freedom of speech MUST be sacrosanct otherwise, they will soon start arresting Christians for not dressing in accord to Islam. Use your brain mister man. Even if you oppose Biafra, realize the implication of the government's attack/oppression of Uncle Chinwetalu.
. Na Fulani terrorist you dey explain to, brother no waist your energy for that cow abeg.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by floriana(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
FakeUnity:

IPOB DOS should give the command that a day in a week should be set aside to wear the Biafran regalia.
Instead of sit at home on mondays, come out with your Biafran attires and flags and move about in solidarity with MNK.

Let them arrest everybody in the East.

Then the current IPOD miscreants who enforce sit at home will start killing those who don't wear the IPOD dress.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Lovenorth: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
Benmob:
it u will be first to gun down,ur Savior buhari is protesting d Boko Haram sponsors that UAE expose that have kill a lot of ur Muslims brother and sister in d north and still killing them and u called urself lovenorth.
Illiterate Ipob terrorist grin
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Benmob: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lovenorth:

Illiterate Ipob terrorist grin
yes ipob is terrorist but Biafra in not because they are different
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by stanluiz(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rugaria:

We have to escalate..
Stop pushing people to their grave you this ipob Terrorist.

Stop escalation security tensions. I am sure you don't live in the East yet you have fanning the flames on tensions and insecurity in your comfort room.

Cc seun . That monickers called rugaria and fake unity should be banned forever from nairaland and also report them to the security agencies for encouraging Terrorist activities.

Those fools have questions to answer.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by CSTRR: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by CSTRR: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
BTW, what is the IQ of nairaland?

20, 30?

Why are the views here so childish compared to sane Nigerians on Twitter.?

It's like two different set of citizens.
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
AdaAwka1:

I beg I dont want them arrest me oo. I dont have money for big lawyers.

No worry, if them arrest you, i go represent you for free. I think i am a good lawyer after reading 20 John Grisham's book.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by stanluiz(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
DeeMain:

"everyone is the East must dress in the Biafran Flag!"

So you can start calling those who don't comply sabos and kill them off, okwa ya? Bloody terrorists!
The day they try that madness will make the beginning and end of Ipob.

That day, ipob will sieze to exist.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Germi9: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
Why is our government so jobless
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by XOGBADO(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Old man without wisdom
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by CSTRR: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by colestephan86: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ctorch:
BREAKING: DSS arrests Chinwetalu Agu

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-chinwetalu-agu-in-dss-custody/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews#
Those that don't have the right to arrest him have left him in the hands of those that have the right to arrest him

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
kollinzgee:
Biafra is a must ,no man born of a woman can change that.
that is one thing they don't know!
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by perdollar(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
stanluiz:
Abeg shit . Ipob bingo like you. Ndi Eriri eri.

You can also go and join Chinwetalu agu in DSS prison.
e-worrior. Ur time WL come
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
I'm surprised at the way we defend what was created by a white man... It's really a shame!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by CSTRR: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Oju4190: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
FakeUnity:

I agree with you, instead of sit at home on mondays. Everybody should wear Biafran regalia and go about their businesses in solidarity with MNK.

I want mooslim terrorists and their slaves to gnash their teeth in pains. grin
I support
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by JayJay2010: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
kollinzgee:

You will soon be arrested to...�

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by bonnyhope: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
kollinzgee:

On social media

Shmmm.m
Re: DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu by Cassetteman: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Pls release this innocent man to go and face can bandits that has been killing and destroying life's and property

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose / The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.