Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. (42551 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Nominated For Ballon d'Or / Tweet About Nigeria Winning AFCON, World Cup, Iheanacho & Ndidi For Ballon D'or / No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by shidof(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2021
paulolee:

Jorginho have already bin rewarded with UCL best players...kante had a poor country performance n messi had d best country performance for winning the copa for Argentina
But Messi and Barcelona had a very poor Club performance last season as well last season.Or what did he Barcelona win last season?
Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by Fuckthamods: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2021
LoydJ:

You dey mad;
Am not a Messi fan,am a rondalo fan and
Salah has Played an impressive game more than Ronaldo this season.
Keep deceiving yourselves... If you're Ronaldo fan I'm ronaldo himself. Rubbish
Without ronaldo goals man u won't be where they are on the table.. The same thing can't be said about liverpool without sallah goals. The ones voting and giving the award aren't biased and dumb like you people.

1 Like

Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by frankson1(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2021
paulolee:

Jorginho have already bin rewarded with UCL best players...kante had a poor country performance n messi had d best country performance for winning the copa for Argentina

Messi, best country but poor club performance

Kante, best club but poor country performance

If I go by your analysis, then It's balance.
Jorginho should even be rewarded more with his country's performance.

1 Like

Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by angelEmade: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2021
Fuckthamods:
[s][/s]
Who is this mad dog?
Why jumping on my mention like I've ever talked to you before? Please take your life, we need less frustrated urchins in this planet.
Lol I will drag you ehn...let's keep it rolling foolish ignoramus...
Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by ofiko123(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2021
Wishing that the better player wins..
Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by LoydJ(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Keep deceiving yourselves... If you're Ronaldo fan I'm ronaldo himself. Rubbish
Without ronaldo goals man u won't be where they are on the table.. The same thing can't be said about liverpool without sallah goals. The ones voting and giving the award aren't biased and dumb like you people.
United have been wining all their games recently by Luck and u can't Compare them with Liverpool goals,'cos we've been playing impressive game's so far than utd.
Have a fruitful weekend Bro.

1 Like

Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by Teejaney88(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2021
paulolee:
award wey dm don already gv lewi for 2020 and messi for this year..
all these list na jus to give their fans false hope, even 99.9% of all the players listed already know d winner of two two balloon d or awards...
Mk cr7 wait for his normal Dubai d or dis December...he is d favorite already
Remove 2010 own...
It was a daylight robbery!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by Fuckthamods: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
LoydJ:

United have been wining all their games recently by Luck and u can't Compare them with Liverpool goals,'cos we've been playing impressive game's so far than utd.
Have a fruitful weekend Bro.
It's the team's fault not the individual's fault... Simple logic.
Have a fruitful weekend too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Teejaney88:
Remove 2010 own...
It was a daylight robbery!

It's of no use
People like paulolee will still support Messi for the balon d'or after the imperfect footballer retires

2 Likes

Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by DareyFortified: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
Decide2rise:
So Copa America is bigger than Ucl and Euro championship? My dear meesi did not win laliga and was not among the 2 best players in laliga last season so on what ground are you guys rooting for him to will Balond'or

1997 Ronaldo de Lima won balon d'Or just because he won Copa America. Ronaldo won balon d'Or in 2016 just because he won Euro despite Messi being the highest goal scorer that season. But you guys want to shift it now saying Copa America is nothing just because is messi.

Was Lewandoski the best in bundesliga? No it was Halland. He was only the highest goal scorer. Messi was also the highest scorer and assister in laliga. But for the fact that he won that international trophy place him above Lewandoski.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by Bamzyriches451: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
Give it to jorgino already
Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by raylandmark: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
DareyFortified:

1997 Ronaldo de Lima won balon d'Or just because he won Copa America. Ronaldo won balon d'Or in 2016 just because he won Euro despite Messi being the highest goal scorer that season. But you guys want to shift it now saying Copa America is nothing just because is messi.

Was Lewandoski the best in bundesliga? No it was Halland. He was only the highest goal scorer. Messi was also the highest scorer and assister in laliga. But for the fact that he won that international trophy place him above Lewandoski.
Some people for this forum sabi reason with their ynash instead of their head guy in 2016 Ronaldo did not just won the euro he also won the champions league and I think he was the highest goal scorer in the champions league too Abeg when you won argue nor Dey use sentiment Dey type rubbish all because of say u be Messi fan

1 Like

Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by Decide2rise: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
DareyFortified:

Oga lewy has been the highest goal scorer in Europe since last year and he also won both DVB pokal and Bundesliga so he deserves it more than Messi..Gorginho on the other hand won both UCL and Euro so he stands a chance in winning it more than Messi....

1 Like

Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by OJEEMAH(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Decide2rise:
Oga lewy has been the highest goal scorer in Europe since last year and he also won both DVB pokal and Bundesliga so he deserves it more than Messi..Gorginho on the other hand won both UCL and Euro so he stands a chance in winning it more than Messi....
Lewandoski has a case but Jorginho individual performance is not Balon D'or worthy. Don't forget its an individual award and it will be judged based on individual performance first before team success is considered. There was nothing spectacular about Jorginho in UCL & Euro
Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by paulolee(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
udeh3:

Must you argue everything? So, between Belgium and Portugal, who is higher in FIFA ranking?

What Ronaldo has done for his national team, no current player has done it in their team.

He's still the highest Holder for international goals

How many teams are even in Copa American tournament. If Messi was to play in Europe, he won't even scale through with Argentina

Think well!
u mean wat he did for himself individually because he hasnt won any world cup of even reached d finals,
d point is dt, great like pele n maradona still had d most beautiful national team career miles ahead of cr7 dt u are hyping..
his international goal stats was once held by an iranian dude dt nobody knows till cr7 came close...
no achievement in this life without laurels, cr7 had done well bt cnt be placed in d same sentence with d likes of pele ot maradona wen talking greatness in football bcoz of d worldcup dey both won....u dig??
Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by DareyFortified: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
raylandmark:

Some people for this forum sabi reason with their ynash instead of their head guy in 2016 Ronaldo did not just won the euro he also won the champions league and I think he was the highest goal scorer in the champions league too Abeg when you won argue nor Dey use sentiment Dey type rubbish all because of say u be Messi fan

And I'm sure you reason with your dick.
Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by DareyFortified: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
raylandmark:

And I'm sure you reason with your dick

But the reason of the same goal statistic which you claim Lewandoski should be the one to win this year's balon d'Or, then Messi should have be the that won the 2016 balon d'Or.

Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by udeh3(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:

u mean wat he did for himself individually because he hasnt won any world cup of even reached d finals,
d point is dt, great like pele n maradona still had d most beautiful national team career miles ahead of cr7 dt u are hyping..
his international goal stats was once held by an iranian dude dt nobody knows till cr7 came close...
no achievement in this life without laurels, cr7 had done well bt cnt be placed in d same sentence with d likes of pele ot maradona wen talking greatness in football bcoz of d worldcup dey both won....u dig??

Please, define Laurels. Are you aware Ronaldo has more laurels compare to Pele, if your definition of Laurels is what I know? Football is football, whether club wise or international. Ronaldo is holding the world records for international goals. Same football Pele played. That settles it!

Pele is still behind Ronaldo in all time goals scored by a footballer. So, what exactly is your point?

If it's Laurels, then let's talk about Dani Alves who's the player with the highest laurels. You see your life na? So, laurels don't make you great. You can play in the weakest football country and still be the world best player, because, it's supposed to be based on personal/individuality. If we're talking best club or football nation, that's another thing

George Weah won World best player award, yet came from Liberia. He didn't win a Nation Cup nor world cup

1 Like

Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by paulolee(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
udeh3:

Please, define Laurels. Are you aware Ronaldo has more laurels compare to Pele, if your definition of Laurels is what I know? Football is football, whether club wise or international. Ronaldo is holding the world records for international goals. Same football Pele played. That's settles it

Pele is still behind Ronaldo in all time goals scored by a footballer. So, what exactly is your point?

George Weah won World best player award, yet came from Liberia. He didn't win a Nation Cup nor world cup
simple question bro....how many world cup had cr7 won??
my guy, u de try compare cr7 n pele or wat?? abeg no do naa

1 Like

Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by udeh3(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:

simple question bro....how many world cup had cr7 won??
my guy, u de try compare cr7 n pele or wat?? abeg no do naa

How many champions league Pele win? Abi e nor place club football too.

We're talking about player, you're calling a team. Abi na only Pele win the world cup for Brazil. With his world cup, Ronaldo is still the highest goal scorer of all time.

Please, let's give him the respect and leave unnecessary comparisons. Even Pele himself showed him respect

1 Like

Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by oyatainer(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
udeh3:

How many champions league Pele win? Abi e nor place club football too.

We're talking about player, you're calling a team. Abi na only Pele win the world cup for Brazil. With his world cup, Ronaldo is still the highest goal scorer of all time.

Please, let's give him the respect and leave unnecessary comparisons. Even Pele himself showed him respect

No site or football analyst has placed Ronldo and Pele side by side for comparison.

In most of the sites I browse,its either Pele,Maradona or Messi they put first.

Rinaldo is not in the same league with them.

1 Like

Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by Kingcalls: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
oyatainer:

No site or football analyst has placed Ronldo and Pele side by side for comparison.

Its not by people's opinion, but by what we see on record and pitch.... Ronaldo has achieved better on the pitch individually than pele , Maradona and messi.... he is the highest goal scorer in the history of international football " and " club football ...he has won all titles apart from the world cup ( thats when team comes in play) what it simply shows is that u put him in a world Cup winning side like Brazil, and he will win the world cup , take pele out of the Brazil national team and he will not be a world cup winner if he played for portugal ...thats y we have club football that can now determine how good a player can be in a very good squad.... as far as I'm concerned, Ronaldo is the greatest player to have ever played the game .... only his achievement of winning a mid class portugal their first major title ever ...
Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by udeh3(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2021
oyatainer:

Them check this site
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportbible.com/football/football-news-legends-reactions-rivalries-cristiano-ronaldo-has-been-voted-the-greatest-player-of-all-time-20200402.amp.html

Are you aware Ronaldo has broken almost every football record set? I mean all time records. Maybe you should browse that one too. So, who are you comparing with the Ronaldo. Bring the stat

When we argue or compare, we must ensure we do it with Stat and not speculations
Re: Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. by udeh3(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Its not by people's opinion, but by what we see on record and pitch.... Ronaldo has achieved better on the pitch individually than pele , Maradona and messi.... he is the highest goal scorer in the history of international football " and " club football ...he has won all titles apart from the world cup ( thats when team comes in play) what it simply shows is that u put him in a world Cup winning side like Brazil, and he will win the world cup , take pele out of the Brazil national team and he will not be a world cup winner if he played for portugal ...thats y we have club football that can now determine how good a player can be in a very good squad.... as far as I'm concerned, Ronaldo is the greatest player to have ever played the game .... only his achievement of winning a mid class portugal their first major title ever ...

God bless you sir. Those comparing Ronaldo with Pele and others. Go get the Stat. Bring the stat here and let's see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria / Nigeria's Seven (7) Greatest Goalkeepers Of All Time / Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.