Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,964 members, 7,848,906 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

I'm Tired Of Emailing Professors For Research Request - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Tired Of Emailing Professors For Research Request (337 Views)

Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University / JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Emailing Professors For Research Request by Ajoself(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hello people,
I am aspiring to study in Canada for MSc in Engineering. I have sent a lot of cold emails to professors in U15 canadian universities. It's either no response or they are not accepting new student. One just told me no opening for my background. Please, those in Canada how did you pass through this stage.
Kindly help
Re: I'm Tired Of Emailing Professors For Research Request by KelvinCoaster(m): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2021
Ajoself:
Hello people,
I am aspiring to study in Canada for MSc in Engineering. I have sent a lot of cold emails to professors in U15 canadian universities. It's either no response or they are not accepting new student. One just told me no opening for my background. Please, those in Canada how did you pass through this stage.
Kindly help
Keep trying!
Send reminder e-mails to those yet to respond.
If you have somebody resident in Canada,you may talk to him/her to link you up with a Post grad. Engineering student

(1) (Reply)

Parental Involvement And The Level Of Truancy Among Students / Is Higher Institution Necessary? Is Certificate Overrated? / 10 Free Masters Degree For International Students In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.