Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,860 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Tiwa Savage Says She Is Been Blackmailed Over A Sex Tape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Says She Is Been Blackmailed Over A Sex Tape (735 Views)

Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement / Runtown Blackmailed With A Sex Video By Eric Manny Records (Photos) / "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Says She Is Been Blackmailed Over A Sex Tape by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
African pop star Tiwa Savage has said she is being blackmailed over a sex tape that her boyfriend 'accidentally uploaded to social media'.

The footage was accidentally uploaded to Snapchat by Savage's boyfriend last month. It was later removed but it had already been downloaded by a stalker who is now blackmailing the singer.

Savage said she cried when she realised the mistake, fearing the reaction of her fans if the video appeared online again.

But, going public with the attempted extortion, Savage said she was not going to allow someone to blackmail her 'for doing something that is natural' and that she feared if she paid then the person would come back asking for more.

She told Power 105.1 in New York: 'I decided I was not going to pay the person because if I do, two months from now, three months down the line or even two years later, you are going to come back again.

'Who knows, if I send the money, the person will probably release it. I am not going to let anyone blackmail me for doing something natural.

'I am not going to call it a sex tape but it's a tape between me and the person I am dating right now.

'I am that crazy I could put it out myself - you are not making any money off me.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10073133/African-pop-star-Tiwa-Savage-says-blackmailed-sex-tape.html
Re: Tiwa Savage Says She Is Been Blackmailed Over A Sex Tape by Anna91: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Watch Cross, mother, sister and crossnation dancing | mother blesses and gift him a bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScDV-vcMy1o
Re: Tiwa Savage Says She Is Been Blackmailed Over A Sex Tape by MaxieMan: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
byrron
Have you gotten a graphics designer for your book covers?
I am ready to convert your titles to amazing eye catching covers.
You also get multiple revisions till you are satisfied.
Pls reach out to me using this number. o80275726...88

(1) (Reply)

"Being Sick Abroad Is Stressful. U Need Doctor's Prescriptn For Evrything- Nengi / First Ever Miss Nigeria, Grace Atinuke Oyelude Turns 90.see Pictures / "He Has Dementia" - Joke Silva Speaks Publicly About Olu Jacob's Health(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.