Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? (30501 Views)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or I Will Regret It / The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2021
Longsleeve:
Just tell the woman your mind..

Instead of suffering yourself because of her..
Not easy when everyone sees you as the good guy

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by tlurdy: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2021
Oga u no wicked ! Dem wan turn u to mumu cos of buhari... na so some people in my area act also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by aspabay(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2021
Move to another apartment with your private kitchen.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Blaksheep: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2021
My brother I don't blame you. Some people are just plain stupid, inconsiderate or wicked. That's how I was doing good person where I was living before. I was paying the Nepa bill for the whole compound. We were just 2 in the compound and share 1 meter. I lived there for a year and six months and paid all through wen he calls to thank me and ask for my account number to reimburse me half I'll say don't worry. Pumping machine spoil I repair, any issues in the compound I'll take care of it... I don't even need his thank you. Last last e call efcc for me. I just laugh... left the compound for him and his wife... I don't like bad energy....

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by REALretep(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:
There is this my neighbor wife that is annoying me.

The story

I have a 3kg cooking gas cylinder that I used to fill regularly when I finished it up while cooking and they have their own too 5kg.

When their own finishes they will be using my own for a day or two before they refill their own with my permission when they asked for it which I consider a normal stuff and I don’t have problem with it since the money to refill is not my problem.

But for two months now when the gas price went up I have been noticing some stupid shit coming from the wife where she will rush to my own gas to cook and she didn’t even ask for permission again and she consider it normal since I don’t use to talk.

They don’t even fill their gas anymore and I am the one filling my own gas to cook for the whole house the thing I normally used for a 3-4 weeks now I must fill every Saturday amount to 1800# and I am tired of this shit and I don’t want to hurt them by insulting the woman because they consider me the good guy.

I will have to wait to cook on my own gas for them to finish silly.

So I just refill the 3kg for 1950# in my area and before I even cook anything they’ve started using it and it annoyed me and I released the gas to the air to empty cylinder when she gone out to her work.

As usual she has bought what she wanted to cook in the night and went straight to the gas to cook and she noticed it has empty and there is no option again. So I have decided not to fill the gas again for like a month because things are hard and the price for the gas kept going up.

Am I wicked
Your action is actually immature or improper... sorry to say. There's no sense in emptying the gas you bought yourself. You'll be making yourself angrier by such action.
Maturity or proper action requires that you first discuss your concerns with your neighbour as politely as possible before taking such a rash action.

Nevertheless, the actions of your neighbour are quite wrong...but then... do two wrongs make a right?
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Sleekfingers: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

I have a 3kg cooking gas cylinder that I used to fill regularly when I finished it up while cooking and they have their own too 5kg.

When their own finishes they will be using my own for a day or two before they refill their own with my permission when they asked for it which I consider a normal stuff and I don’t have problem with it since the money to refill is not my problem.

But for two months now when the gas price went up I have been noticing some stupid shit coming from the wife where she will rush to my own gas to cook and she didn’t even ask for permission again and she consider it normal since I don’t use to talk.

They don’t even fill their gas anymore and I am the one filling my own gas to cook for the whole house the thing I normally used for a 3-4 weeks now I must fill every Saturday amount to 1800# and I am tired of this shit and I don’t want to hurt them by insulting the woman because they consider me the good guy.

So I just refill the 3kg for 1950# in my area and before I even cook anything they’ve started using it and it annoyed me and I released the gas to the air to empty cylinder when she gone out to her work.

As usual she has bought what she wanted to cook in the night and went straight to the gas to cook and she noticed it has empty and there is no option again. So I have decided not to fill the gas again for like a month because things are hard and the price for the gas kept going up.

Am I wicked

You are not wicked....that's an average nigerian attitude.....they like to take someone generosity, for being a fool........that's why I am always on guard, anytime , I am dealing with my countrymen......most nigerians are bunch of ungrateful beings......

If I were to be in your shoe....I will tell them my mind.....cuz , you can't be pleasing someone, but deep down in you, you are not comfortable with it.....it is a sign of weakness......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Offpoint1: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2021
dobnina:

You are not wicked.
When you are too nice to Nigerians, they turn you to a Mugu and take advantage of you.
Warn them not to touch your gas again.
It's every man for himself in this economy.
You dawn right, same shit my neighbor tried with me cause I tried being nice and considerate.
I only cook once in a week due to the nature of my work.
Imagine this guys using my gas, water, food items without my permission when I left for work.... The height of it was when I returned from work unexpectedly and met one cooking beans with my gas. I gave the entire compound a sterm warning and add a bit of madness... They were surprised a quiet and gentle guy like me could be that crazy.

Play nice with some people and they will become entitled.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Psoul(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked

You are not wicked. You are foolish and a coward.
Tell them to stop using your gas that things are hard for you. Highest they can do is to get angry wt u,
Getting angry is for ur own advantage. It will give u more heart to tighten the lose corners.
The best thing one needs to learn in life is how to say "No"
If you fail to learn this, you will be dying silently while accepting what you don't want to while you keep saying Yes.
Oga be a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Meedon: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

How did it stop?

When she came the last time I told her, my gas has finished. She stopped coming afterward.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:
I am now a mugu to be nice to them grin grin I won’t fill for a month I will now see if she won’t cook

What will you be eating for the one month?

And then you wasted the gas just like that when you could easily have told them point blank that the price of gas has gone up so they should stop using your gas.

I am more concerned with the fact that you share the kitchen with these people.

If they are callous enough to take advantage of you in that manner I wonder if one day they won't put rat poison in your stew for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by LegalOpinion: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked

You are not wicked but you are too weak to be called a man. You were not being "nice". You were feeling so much pain and angry with her preposterous attitude but you were too weak to speak your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by smasher1(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked

You are wicked. Why is anyone using your gas with or without permission. That makes no sense whether you have money or not. Don't start what you can't finish.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Owodiran1(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked
do not say yes when you mean to say no baba ibadan... That's all i have to say.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Neddyogu(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2021
Yes u did a wicked thang. U weren't brave enough to confront the woman using ur stuff, u couldn't even waste the gas in her face, u had to do it behind her like a spineless coward. Yes the woman was wrong but did u have to go to such lenght? The woman is silly quite alright but u sir, are more than silly. Next time, grow a pair. The fact that you are seeking validation shows u're having some bad conscience. Yes u did wrong too.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by smasher1(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked

Sorry I responded too early without finishing reading. I said you are wicked. You empty the gas. You are also terrible and foolish. Instead of stopping your neighbor from using your gas, you decided to be wicked to your self by saying you won't fill the gas for your comfort for one month. You are one of the worst person I have come across who can be wicked to your self.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Dapson73(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2021
No, you aren't wicked.
I'm also a very reserverd person but when I'm exhausted, there's no one I couldn't face. If I were you,I will never waste the gas. I'll just tell her to keep off the gas. And when not in use, I'll take it in.
That doesn't mean I can't still borrow her at enmergency. But let everyone bear his father's name. Abegi
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by smasher1(m): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2021
chatinent:

You are still at loss...if you wanted to waste it as you did, you could have allowed her waste it cooking and providing food for her family.

If you are fed up on sth, speak up! I would tell anybody off trying to keep me inconvenient with anything! I wouldn't waste it. I will tell them off! And what works for me is I don't start or allow what will probably inconvenient me later! It's only God I fear and the devil am cautious of!

Nothing pass having your separate kitchen (inside or outside your building) to avoid creating enemies. If the lady has access to your gas cylinder, she has access to your pots... conversely, she knows what goes inside your stomach.

Read again.

He isn't a man. Or if a feminine gender, a baby boy or girl. All his acts are childish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Eefosa1: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked
you didn't set the record sraight from the begining which is your fault,dont start what you can finish and if you want to be good continue for there is a reward for everything
secondlyis better you tell the man mthan wasting the gas in the air is an act of wickedness.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Spain007(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked

You shldnt have leak the gas cos it's ur money you finally wasted..all you need to do is tell her abt the gas price hike and that you can't share any longer...Truth is bitter but better than a lie.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by EndRape2(f): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2021
You are not wicked you are only stupid, why will you waste your own gas? What happen to do not touch my gas again, what happen to putting your gas inside when you are done cooking your own food, what happen to boundaries and enough is enough.

Now you can not cook for a month because of one person, why.

Am I wicked[/quote]
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by HRSweetness(f): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:
Thanks everyone,

I have paid my carpenter 20k to help me with small kitchen cabinet and I am on my way to purchase 2 face gas burner that I will be using with it then I can be locking my stuffs up

Ooh, that means you have been using their gas cooker? (burner)
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by eagleonearth(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked
you wasted your sweat and could have started a wild fire if any spark flew by just because you can't man up to pour your mind out

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by seanjy4konji: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Na thos kain woman go tell you when they start football say she wan cook white rice and stew for you....First parboil rice,paroil pepper say water must fiish,,after heat oil,heat onions and ingredients,before even putting the pepper on fire....After one house,start the rice boil water to sok vegetable leaf and sock locust beans,first half don finish,dem don wan start second half,she still deh kitchen deh romance pot and everything..na onnly smoke and smell we deh see...

She never boil egg as she deh do all this o....1 kg do finisg because you want to eat white rice...deh form one yeye cook...

Me kuku ma stand up carry my car key go beer palor order for goldberg and isi e wu deh wait for next match and enjoy my self before i return....

Abeg whats the update on the yeye woman...for say u get girl friend..she for don deny you toto for this matter many nights..i hope u know sha.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by ayenale1(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2021
I hope you are not eyeing the woman or sleeping with her to gather that liver and nerve...if you aren't then lock your cylinder inside your room when you are back from work u use it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by chloride6: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2021
Guy you dey craze ooh...

You waste your own gas because of vex...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by enemyofprogress: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2021
You did the right thing jare, I like no nonsense and very mean people. Kudos for a job well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

Am I wicked

Your problem is that you like pleasing people. It seems you and your neighbors share a flat. Is there anything of theirs you use?
Stop using it and face your property....this should have been established right from the beginning. Just tell them things are hard and you need to manage your gas.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by seanjy4konji: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2021
So what happeed to that neighbor after you left?

In my case,it was the girlfriend that was always rude after i set some boundaries due to being taken for granted by this same girlfriend after she started coming around....I went back to the house after 1 year,i cut of the girls left ear, and three fingers from her hand...The guy had his whole left hand cut off and left no traces...
Blaksheep:
My brother I don't blame you. Some people are just plain stupid, inconsiderate or wicked. That's how I was doing good person where I was living before. I was paying the Nepa bill for the whole compound. We were just 2 in the compound and share 1 meter. I lived there for a year and six months and paid all through wen he calls to thank me and ask for my account number to reimburse me half I'll say don't worry. Pumping machine spoil I repair, any issues in the compound I'll take care of it... I don't even need his thank you. Last last e call efcc for me. I just laugh... left the compound for him and his wife... I don't like bad energy....
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by stanisbaratheon: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked

You're not wicked but what you did was stupid. How could you waste the resources you say you don't have by wasting the gas into the air?? What if fire had started when you were doing that??
Please try and control your emotions.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by aluko360(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:
I am now a mugu to be nice to them grin grin I won’t fill for a month I will now see if she won’t cook

Do u share the same kitchen?
If you do, na to dey move your burner enter your apartment whenever you are not cooking.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by DisGuy: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2021
So I just refill the 3kg for 1950# in my area and before I even cook anything they’ve started using it and it annoyed me and I released the gas to the to empty cylinder when she gone out to her work.

Not wicked but a bit stupid. You want to kill yourself?

You could have just boiled water till it runs out. Have a chat with the husband, tell him you don't get to cook before the gas runs out. Buy food from the restaurant till they refill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Stepfather Disflowered me...pls Read / My Sister Wants Court Marriage, Her Husband Doesn't. Advise Her Please / Caption This Hilarious Family Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.