Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS (901 Views)

DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation / Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by Frankdolzy1: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Abstract: The Igbo's collective smile and victory over the release of Chiwetalu Agu has yet been chattered by his handover to DSS by yoruba muslim military.

I was thrown into euphoria when the news of the release of our veteran actor and hero Chiwetalu Agu filtered in, I dashed out in happiness to find something to eat, suddenly I found my appetite which I lost since watching the footage where he was dehumanized, brutalised and his right grossly abused.

On getting to the roadside, my esctacy was cut short, we saw unending lines of long vehicles, carrying what was believed to be highly sophisticated military equipments all concealed and each carrying some yoruba muslim military personnels, I guess from scratch marks on their faces, resembling that of cat." Na them, Na them" the bystanders muttered, very eager to confirm my suspicion, I calmly asked them " who are they?", But they choose to decline further response, and moved away. I didn't blame them, Nigerian secret agents is allover the east, one can easily be trapped with such a tricky question. I stayed further half an hour, and the concealed trucks are still moving, it dawned on me that what they announced earlier had started. The operation " golden dawn". The heavy military deployment I saw, is not just an ordinary operation but war! Yes they have declared another war in southeast.

In my sober mood I went home, sitting on a sofa, yet came another horrible news that Chiwetalu Agu has been handed over to DSS by yoruba muslim military officers. This worsened my situation, and the atmosphere became quiet, not only around me but entire igboland. I was momentarily lost in thought, I began to ask my self " what is this yoruba, especially the yoruba Muslims obsessesion with biafra? Why will a yoruba muslim military officer arrest and detain an international movie star? Why will a yoruba muslim officer drag 70 year old man against his identity and belief? ", but I quickly realized, these questions can only be answered by our haters themselves.

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by Sufferingboy(f): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
This one dey try drag yoruba into this case.Wetin yoruba do you?

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by tunderay(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Senseless post.. How can Southerners even unite with this kind of post? Your focus is on the tribe of the soldiers that handed him to DSS. Na wa o

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by alanto: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
Let me tell you. Stop all these SW propaganda and start working hard for 2023. Tinubu have many things to campaign with. Atiku don’t have Tinubu’s portfolio.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by Frankdolzy1: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
tunderay:
Senseless post.. How can Southerners even unite with this kind of post? Your focus is on the tribe of the soldiers that handed him to DSS. Na wa o
yes! We can't be working with chameleons, people that can't be trusted.
Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by paramakina202: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=Frankdolzy1 post=106583975]Abstract: The Igbo's collective smile and victory over the release of Chiwetalu Agu has yet been chattered by his handover to DSS by yoruba muslim military.

I was thrown into euphoria when the news of the release of our veteran actor and hero Chiwetalu Agu filtered in, I dashed out in happiness to find something to eat, suddenly I found my appetite which I lost since watching the footage where he was dehumanized, brutalised and his right grossly abused.

On getting to the roadside, my esctacy was cut short, we saw unending lines of long vehicles, carrying what was believed to highly sophisticated military equipments all concealed and each carrying some yoruba muslim military personnels, I guess from scratch marks on their faces, resembling that of cat." Na them, Na them" the bystanders muttered, very eager to confirm my suspicion, I calmly asked them " who are they?", But they choose to decline further response, and moved away. I didn't blame them, Nigerian secret agents is allover the east, one can easily trapped with such tricky questions. I stayed further half an hour and the concealed trucks are still moving, it dawned on me that what they announced earlier had started. The operation " golden dawn". The heavy military deployment I saw, is not just an ordinary operation but war! Yes they have declared another war in southeast.

In my sober mood I went home, sitting on a sofa, yet came another horrible news that Chiwetalu Agu has been handed over to DSS by yoruba muslim military officers. This worsened my situation, and the atmosphere became quiet, not only around me but entire igboland. I was momentarily lost in thought, I ask my self " what is this yoruba especially the yorub Muslims, obsessesion with biafra? Why will a yoruba muslim military officer arrest and detain an international movie star? Why will a yoruba muslim officer drag 70 year old man against his identity and belief? ". These can only be answered by our haters themselves.

[/quote][/s]

Stop typing rubbish kid.
Nigeria Army is responsible for his arrest not a tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by Frankdolzy1: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
alanto:
Let me tell you. Stop all these SW propaganda and start working hard for 2023. Tinubu have many things to campaign with. Atiku don’t have Tinubu’s portfolio.
Tinubu is a drug criminal, and still have drug cases against him. We can't vote a druglord.
Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by helinues: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Frnakdoz is back with his bunkum

We have read, so what next?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by stifej: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
Abstract: The Igbo's collective smile and victory over the release of Chiwetalu Agu has yet been chattered by his handover to DSS by yoruba muslim military.

On getting to the roadside, my esctacy was cut short, we saw unending lines of long vehicles, carrying what was believed to highly sophisticated military equipments all concealed and each carrying some yoruba muslim military personnels, I guess from scratch marks on their faces, resembling that of cat."

You are very sick bro, I hope you get well soon

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by 2special(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
The o.p must be an aboki trying to cause disaffection in the south.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by alanto: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
Tinubu is a drug criminal, and still have drug cases against him. We can't vote a druglord.
Okay. Petition the right authority. nairaland can’t do nothing about it.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by Frankdolzy1: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
helinues:
Frnakdoz is back with his bunkum

We have read, so what next?
watch out for " hate for biafra and scarcity of husband's across yorubaLand part 2"
Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by Frankdolzy1: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
alanto:

Okay. Petition the right authority. nairaland can’t do nothing about it.
I have petition efcc about the boudilion van case, most recently I have file fresh charges against him in district court of columbia, US.
Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by Fashdeejay(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
watch out for " hate for biafra and scarcity of husband's across yorubaLand part 2"
You are a tribalistic person and you can't seem to see beyond your hatred for other tribes. Well, here is the thing.... It is that hatred that will make others thrive whilst you wallow in the depths of bitterness against your fellow man. You are one of the many reasons there is so much division on here with your tribalistic views.... Yet you can point fingers?? Hypocrisy at its peak

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by Danjikanbauchi: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
YORUBA Muslims have been hating on Igbos for long but time shall tell
Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by tunderay(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
SMH.. You are just an ethnic bigot, you can't work with Yoruba, you can't work with Hausa, you cant work with SS people. You need to check yourself

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by sirp9898(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Yoruba's mind your own oduduwa and leave Biafra issues for lgbos

Igbo's don't go agaist your affairs
That is the only way south can unite
#fairplayistheanswertonigeriaproblems#
Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by nabiz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Frankdolzy1:

On getting to the roadside, my esctacy was cut short, we saw unending lines of long vehicles, carrying what was believed to be highly sophisticated military equipments all concealed and each carrying some yoruba muslim military personnels, I guess from scratch marks on their faces, resembling that of cat." Na them, Na them" the bystanders muttered, very eager to confirm my suspicion, I calmly asked them " who are they?", But they choose to decline further response, and moved away. I didn't blame them, Nigerian secret agents is allover the east, one can easily be trapped with such a tricky question. I stayed further half an hour, and the concealed trucks are still moving, it dawned on me that what they announced earlier had started. The operation " golden dawn". The heavy military deployment I saw, is not just an ordinary operation but war! Yes they have declared another war in southeast.

In my sober mood I went home, sitting on a sofa, yet came another horrible news that Chiwetalu Agu has been handed over to DSS by yoruba muslim military officers. This worsened my situation, and the atmosphere became quiet, not only around me but entire igboland. I was momentarily lost in thought, I began to ask my self " what is this yoruba, especially the yoruba Muslims obsessesion with biafra? Why will a yoruba muslim military officer arrest and detain an international movie star? Why will a yoruba muslim officer drag 70 year old man against his identity and belief? ". These can only be answered by our haters themselves.

mumu post

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by houseontherock: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
How can a sane person say yoruba muslim military arrested Pa Agu? What is Yoruba muslim military? Will an Igbo christian military man not arrest him if ordered to do so by a Northern Muslim military? I know my Muslim bros and sis should be feared, but no be like this undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by techWriter3: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Frnakdoz is back with his bunkumWe do written, so what next?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by Elliotwaveforec: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
International movie star for your backyard? Una like to give glory to mediocrities.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by gawu1: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Frankdolzy1:

In my sober mood I went home, sitting on a sofa, yet came another horrible news that Chiwetalu Agu has been handed over to DSS by yoruba muslim military officers. This worsened my situation, and the atmosphere became quiet, not only around me but entire igboland. I was momentarily lost in thought, I began to ask my self " what is this yoruba, especially the yoruba Muslims obsessesion with biafra? Why will a yoruba muslim military officer arrest and detain an international movie star? Why will a yoruba muslim officer drag 70 year old man against his identity and belief? ". These can only be answered by our haters themselves.

And the statement on why the old pig was arrested was released by an inyameri Igbo Christian officer.

''Agu was manhandled and forcefully arrested by fierce-looking soldiers. Below is a statement made available to POLITICS NIGERIA, signed by army media chief, Onyema Nwachukwu;''

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by gawu1: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
The inyameri Igbo Christian soldier that released statement on why the old pig was arrested also hate his own Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by haffaze777(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
stifej:
You are very sick bro, I hope you get well soon

It can't get well soon,notice I use it because that's what it is

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by amuwo1980: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
tunderay:
He is not a southerner talkless of Igbo, Na the game they are playing
Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by Gotze1: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
Frankdolzy1:

[/s]Mtchewww, I even thought it is a sensible story this one trying to tell.

What a beautiful jargons
Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by Gotze1: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
Is it your worthless father that can be trusted? Son of ingrates.
Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
Another stupid thread to emotionally blackmail Yoruba, Yoruba should not try and settle ibo and Fulani fight, na husband and wife dem be, the wife will go inside and apologise.
Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by Gotze1: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
I have petition efcc about the boudilion van case, most recently I have file fresh charges against him in district court of columbia, US.
No be only Columbia, na coloccini.

Person wey never see money chop won drag with person wey him father no qualify to be his shoe shiner.
Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by Dapson73(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
I think he handed him over to Ibo DSS man grin
Re: Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS by Dapson73(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

Stop being paranoid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Army Saw In My Phone Before Handing Me Over To SSS – Chiwetalu Agu / Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Campaign Pictures Flood Abuja / Igbo's Cant Get Biafra Without The SS-IPOB Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.