Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (55670 Views)

Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021: Finalists Making It To The Jungle To Be Known Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by SATANlST: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
That means I won't watch the show then.
Can't stand that dirty LovePeddler.
same here bro. we are bycotting the trash

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
naturefellow:
if your brain can't process that. I'll force-feed you like a baby.
You never were ready to watch it.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by shegz24(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
I'm already losing interest in this GUS and it hasnt even started yet.

First, introducing voting system

And now this.

Hopefully, its like BBN where only those watching showmax have to see her face consistently.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by AuroraBrls: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
suffering:
Heineken is the company which makes Gulder? What won’t I read on Nairaland? Lol.

U will be feeling cool by now that you are smarter,but the joke is actually on you.

Heineken is the majority shareholder in Nigerian Breweries. U can say that Heineken owns Nigerian Breweries. So If Nigerian Breweries makes Gulder, Heineken actually foots the bill.

Look before you leap next time bro

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
AuroraBrls:

U will be feeling cool by now that you are smarter,but the joke is actually on you.

Heineken is the majority shareholder in Nigerian Breweries. U can say that Heineken owns Nigerian Breweries. So If Nigerian Breweries makes Gulder, Heineken actually foots the bill.

Look before you leap next time bro
Story. There's no digging out of the claim.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by naturefellow(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
suffering:
i see your support for Toke as host all over the thread. Yes, we have no influence over that. However, the impact of this decision would backfire on the organisers one way or another. I would watch the show if I have the time.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
naturefellow:
i see your support for Toke as host all over the thread. Yes, we have no influence over that. However, the impact of this decision would backfire on the organisers one way or another. I would watch the show if I have the time.
If the show is rubbish, it will flop. If it is good, it will succeed. The choice of host does not affect the content, it is the content itself which should matter. Maupe Ogun can host BBNaija and people will still watch. Why? The content is consistent and engaging.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by murmee: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
That means I won't watch the show then.
Can't stand that dirty LovePeddler.
As if anyone would notice that you are not watching!
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by torqque7(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
suffering:
Without her you still wouldn’t.

Lol well u are almost right but I may watch sometimes ,when flipping channels,but now il just keep flipping with no interest whatsoever
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by RichAbujaGuy: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why didn't dicktocurrency earned him any spot? abegi

Lolz many men know how to earn the spot and hit the spot.

The power of manhood. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAwLYJYsa0A

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by naturefellow(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
suffering:
not the kind of show that is worth anybody who values his time.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by naturefellow(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
suffering:
If the show is rubbish, it will flop. If it is good, it will succeed. The choice of host does not affect the content, it is the content itself which should matter. Maupe Ogun can host BBNaija and people will still watch. Why? The content is consistent and engaging.
OK
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Quiny32323: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Agozie48:

No they won't , if you boycott it no one would notice you did because there are thousands of people anticipating this show

Ur take I guess sad
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by britiko: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Leaforever:
Toke the hustler.

Edit:
She is not the jungle host though, she's a weekly host for evictions, like ebuka.
This is the Jungle taskmaster like Chidi Mokeme played before
. He is an actor and also a former winner of gulder ultimate search.

This ur pics is Kunle Remi
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2021
britiko:

This ur pics is Kunle Remi
Yes. Dts his name. He's an actor and former gilder ultimate search winner.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Bestie01(f): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
aalangel:

For sale?
yes but cheap
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Mryacks: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Leaforever:
Toke the hustler.

Edit:
She is not the jungle host though, she's a weekly host for evictions, like ebuka.
This is the Jungle taskmaster like Chidi Mokeme played before
. He is an actor and also a former winner of gulder ultimate search.

Did anybody even take note of your clear explanation at all? ...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by aalangel(f): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bestie01:
yes but cheap

Do you have "Not my thing"?
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mryacks:

Did anybody even take note of your clear explanation at all? ...
Lol. Tribalists are only interested in spewing hate. Welcome to nairaland. cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Bestie01(f): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
aalangel:

Do you have "Not my thing"?
everything I have
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by aalangel(f): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bestie01:
everything I have
So how much is It?
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by ikorodureporta: 5:43am On Oct 12, 2021
She don join Illuminati cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by suffering: 3:58am On Oct 16, 2021
ikorodureporta:
She don join Illuminati cheesy
The Illuminati is not real and even if it was, nobody will allow black people join it. This is Nairaland so my comment will go into one ear and out of the next.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by jaiyeorie: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GU0IV1yhfc

Toke Makinwa - Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 BTS

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Kaisha Says All Relationships In The House Are Fake, Dorathy Will Win / Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up / BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.