Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,422 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. (2042 Views)

Because Of Tinubu,yorubas Apc Did Below To Osibanjo~ photo / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 / 2019: "Saraki Is Corrupt, Not Fit To Be President" - APC Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by JaroMan: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hahahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by OKOATA(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
JaroMan:
Hahahaha.
What's funny about it bro.
Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
JaroMan:
Hahahaha.
Why can't he contest? Is his right as a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by AlexBells(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
OKOATA:
What's funny about it bro.
It really funny bro HAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
*sigh

In case you also think this post is funny or intelligent, you should know now that anyone can aspire to be the president of Nigeria once you are a Nigerian, above a certain age and never have been convicted of a criminal offence in the past.

I believe Osinbajo ticks these boxes.

He's the vice president and has better chances of being the president than the op of this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by Simdyofficial(f): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nigeria is a shiiiithole. Any ass can drop that thing

1 Like

Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by AlexBells(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:
*sigh

In case you also think this post is funny or intelligent, you should know now that anyone can aspire to be the president of Nigeria once you are a Nigerian, above a certain age and never have been convicted of a criminal offence in the past.

He's the vice president and has better chances of being the president than the op of this thread.
Another reason to HahaHaHa, hilarious post as if you don't know same way Everyone has right to aspire is same way everyone has right to hahaha out loud

2 Likes

Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by OKOATA(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
AlexBells:

It really funny bro HAHAHA
I don't know why it's funny but to me I don't really want him to be the president too, fine I agree he has some good economical policies but he's too docile and I fear him continue to be used by the cabals, he's always preaching one nonsense unity like that, that thing de piss me off. He's a figure head who wouldn't fight even for his own people. The islamist cowed him alot. He's too weak ajeh.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by AlexBells(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
OKOATA:
I don't know why it's funny but to me I don't really want him to be the president too, fine I agree he has some good economical policies but he's too docile and I fear him continue to be used by the cabals, he's always preaching one nonsense unity like that, that thing de piss me off. He's a figure head who wouldn't fight even for his own people. The islamist cowed him alot. He's too weak ajeh.
Nobody really cares if anybody is using anybody, as much as I'm concerned if you like be used by the devil the fact remains that the young man seem to be bereft of ideas and the canals is clueless if they are really in control and they can't even make life better for Northerners, he can share 10,000 trademoney but can't stimulate same amount to disburse to tech start ups owned by trusted youth so that we can build a Twitter and facebook alternative for a start.
Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by OKOATA(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:
*sigh

That man is a weakling man.

1 Like

Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by youngsahito(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
JaroMan:
Hahahaha.
who do you have in mind? Nnamdi Kanu abi?
Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by OKOATA(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Nobody really cares if anybody is using anybody, as much as I'm concerned if you like be used by the devil the fact remains that the young man seem to be bereft of ideas and the canals is clueless if they are really in control and they can't even make life better for Northerners, he can share 10,000 trademoney but can't stimulate same amount to disburse to tech start ups owned by trusted youth so that we can build a Twitter and facebook alternative for a start.
Amazing cool
Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by TheRareGem1(f): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
There is no sense in this.

Osinbajo is the only VP for the first time in our history that Nigerians would be asking to contest for President. That means something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by Shooyie: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
The OP is high on something. This lost makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Everyone can contest, no one has to be criticised.
Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
JaroMan:
Hahahaha.
LMAO the mere Commisisoner that watched in silence when Tinubu turned Lagos to his personal ATM when he was Commissioner of Justice.
Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by Ngorbungor(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Seriously I doubt if he can manage a local government not to talk of a state, because as a VP he has failed with the handling of the economy, remember he is the chairman of the economy management team

1 Like

Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by AlexBells(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Seriously I doubt if he can manage a local government not to talk of a state, because as a VP he has failed with the handling of the economy, remember he is the chairman of the economy management team
What do you expect in a country where the worst is in the helm of affairs, we just have to manage whatever we end up with if anyone is thinking that current crop of politicians can lead us anywhere that's a joke really,

Nigeria can't progress when the heads of every parastatals are hand picked based on dumb appointments by dumber people,

I'm not being so mean but these guys can't run this thing, majority of Nigerians are youth so this ought to be a youth focused government if it ought to be a democracy,

Even Peter Obi is not qualified, if they won't promise and ensure a free system where the young can dream, let them do nothing just allow an environment for chasing dreams,

Tinubus only ideology is the presidency, ask him what he can do differently and he says all sorts of bogus shits, but he spends over 40 million each time he flies to London why dream to rule a country you can't be treated in.
Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
OKOATA:
That man is a weakling man.

You mean the vice president?

I doubt that.

Lol.

That man is probably the smartest politician in Nigeria today.

Surviving in the midst of rabid dogs from the North is a skill most don't possess.

A headon confrontation would never have served him. If he did that they would have eased him out or killed him.

If the 2023 race were to be between him and Tinubu who do you think the North would vote for?

His seeming weakness is a ruse. See what he did when he was acting president.

If not that I'm done with Nigeria, I would have campaigned for him everywhere I went to. But I want Yoruba nation and nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by Ngorbungor(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
AlexBells:

What do you expect in a country where the worst is in the helm of affairs, we just have to manage whatever we end up with if anyone is thinking that current crop of politicians can lead us anywhere that's a joke really,

Nigeria can't progress when the heads of every parastatals are hand picked based on dumb appointments by dumber people,

I'm not being so mean but these guys can't run this thing, majority of Nigerians are youth so this ought to be a youth focused government if it ought to be a democracy,

Even Peter Obi is not qualified, if they won't promise and ensure a free system where the young can dream, let them do nothing just allow an environment for chasing dreams,

Tinubus only ideology is the presidency, ask him what he can do differently and he says all sorts of bogus shits, but he spends over 40 million each time he flies to London why dream to rule a country you can't be treated in.

The truth is that even Tinubu himself can't pull us out of this mess we are, for me am looking at your past business background, what have you achieve as a private person before you enter politics, what are the businesses you've managed or grow to a national brand, so in that your little space how have you manage to build your way to success, a man or woman that is not wasteful, a person that can manage the little fund available and build wealth for us. But not using Lagos template and think you can achieve anything as Nigeria president, because the truth is that anybody can run Lagos because Lagos its self is run.by the private sector so the governor has not much to do.

Fashola comes to mind he once said "I serious government can fix the power sector in six months" but he was given that portfolio as Minister of Power he turned out to be one of the worst minister of power
Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by oyatz(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Your opinions alone may not be enough to decide who can be president or not.
At least 30million other Nigerians will make the decision

2 Likes

Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by Ngorbungor(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
oyatz:

Your opinions alone may not be enough to decide who can be president or not.
At least 30million other Nigerians will make the decision

Am not a politician but mark my words , if he tries to take the steps such questions will be asked, for God sake he was the VP under the worst government we've ever had, and again doubles as the head of the economy management team, so many questions will be asked and so dont shy away from the truth. Now we are blaming Buhari for bad economy decision and want to exonorate him the VP, my question is why will you do that?
Was he not past of the government? Is he not an adviser to the president?
Please Nigerians are now wiser
Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by adekolaelect(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Do we know if you too can manage a wife and Two children before you come here to condemn someone els .

1 Like

Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by Ngorbungor(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
adekolaelect:
Do we know if you too can manage a wife and Two children before you come here to condemn someone els .

You question is neither here or there, the VP is on the spot, he was given a mandate and he was to manage the economy of this country not me but him the VP. So the question should be has he managed it well enough as the head of the economic management team?

Please answer the question

If we are condemning Buhari the VP should also share part of it, it's a very fair judgement
Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by MuchAdo: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:
LMAO the mere Commisisoner that watched in silence when Tinubu turned Lagos to his personal ATM when he was Commissioner of Justice.

Piggiddioottt amaka angry

You won't be talking about Osinbajo in this thread if he did not "watched in silence"... embarassed
Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
MuchAdo:

You won't be talking about Osinbajo in this thread if he did not "watched in silence"... embarassed
Look at the three candidates that can take this fantastically corrupt failed state to the promised land.

https://www.nairaland.com/6795865/2023-three-candidates-without-corrruption
Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by JaroMan: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
youngsahito:
who do you have in mind? Nnamdi Kanu abi?
At least Kanu has a mind of his own. Osibanjo? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Please I'm tired.
Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by JaroMan: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
MuchAdo:

This is the only qualification you need Lagos to have to come up the ladder. Just watch in silence.
And you want a watcher in silence to be your president?
grin grin grin grin grin grin please I'm tired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Osinbajo is part of this fail government and you people want to impose him Nigeria again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by MuchAdo: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Osinbajo is part of this fail government and you people want to impose him Nigeria again.

He did well when he acted as president.

Have you forgotten
Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
MuchAdo:

He did well when he acted as president.

Have you forgotten
Does that change the fact that he's still part of this government of failure? If he mean well for Nigeria he should have resign to clear his name.

1 Like

Re: Imagine: Even Osibanjo Wants To Also Be President. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
JaroMan:

This is the only qualification you need Lagos to have to come up the ladder. Just watch in silence.
And you want a watcher in silence to be your president?
grin grin grin grin grin grin please I'm tired

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Financial Donations Split IPOB / Yoruba Have No Lands For Cattle Colony - Obasanjo Replies Presidency / Incoming Alaafin Will Inherit Late Oba Adeyemi’s Wives –Archbishop Ladigbolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.