Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,025 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal (3873 Views)

Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them / Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners / Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by jmoore(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
You are banning foreign cows in your land. And you are forcing residents to only consume local breeds.

How many Igbos have seen Efi Igbo live, not on picture?

The gestation period of cow is 283 days, that's 9.4 months.
It takes 2 years for a cow to mature.

So let's assume you want to mass produce Efi Igbo, add gestation period and maturity period.
9.4 months + 24 months = 33.4 months.
That's 2 years, 9.4 months.

But you are giving a deadline of 6 months.

With all these ridiculous orders like sit-at-home and ban on northern cows, you can see level of knowledge of those at the helm of affairs in IPOB.

Many of these northern breed of cows you see in Southeast are actually owned by Igbos. They employ Fulani herdsmen to take care of these cows.

Are they indirectly admitting that their ESN failed?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Commentor: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin

Shh! don't loud it.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by after4: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
So you mean Igbos cannot import other breeds of cow from any part of the world? Even the so called northern spec, they can't bred it in the SE?
Guy I feel your pain

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
jmoore:
You are banning foreign cows in your land. And you are forcing residents to only consume local breeds.

How many Igbos have seen Efi Igbo live, not on picture?

The gestation period of cow is 283 days, that's 9.4 months.
It takes 2 years for a cow to mature.

So let's assume you want to mass produce Efi Igbo, add gestation period and maturity period.
9.4 months + 24 months = 33.4 months.
That's 2 years, 9.4 months.

But you are giving a deadline of 6 months.

With all these ridiculous orders like sit-at-home and ban on northern cows, you can see level of knowledge of those at the helm of affairs in IPOB.

Many of these northern breed of cows you see in Southeast are actually owned by Igbos. They employ Fulani herdsmen to take care of these cows.

Are they indirectly admitting that their ESN failed?
The price of beef will soon rise in the South East while it falls in the South West and South South.

A win win situation for all of us grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Commentor: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
after4:
So you mean Igbos cannot import other breeds of cow from any part of the world? Even the so called northern spec, they can't bred it in the SE?
Guy I feel your pain

So guys would go to any length to eat beef.

Interesting.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by jmoore(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
after4:
Guy I feel your pain

You have comprehension issues. That's why IPOB will keep deceiving you.

Go back and read my post. Even if you import cows from Mars, the gestation period and maturity period I wrote will still be the same.

Did IPOB tell Igbos to import cows outside Igboland? You are even confused about the organization you belong to.

smh

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by idealogical: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Emergingnation(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
jmoore:

Go back and read my post. Even if you import cows from Mars, the gestation period and maturity period I wrote will still be the same.

Did IPOB tell Igbos to import cows outside Igboland? You are even confused about the organization you belong to.

smh
As one of the posters above rightly said,

I quote igboman Na Patience human... reason why they succeed in business.. business is patient. Asgard73

Unity beggars always cry more than the bereaved..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by after4: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
You are so daft that you forgot that you specifically talked about a particular breed. Sense you no get. Ipob has ban your beef, you can now cry me a river

jmoore:

smh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by after4: 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yes, to show you how worthless you are and your beef
Remember when they stopped onion from getting to the south and how Igbos responded. Did we stop eating tomatoes? How did we circumvent the situation? That's what we can do

Commentor:

So guys would go to any length to eat beef.

Interesting.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by after4: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Cry me a river

idealogical:
grin grin
Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by ejanla077: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
jmoore:

smh
is it ur own goal..
If e pain u carry all d cow go yoruba land so it will be 5k for 3 cows....

Afonjas writing epistle in Igbo matter grin

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Tinubuadvocate: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Epon agbo mi you forget that cow rearing is also a business just like fake tyres and fake products your people are selling in northern states.
Asgard73:
All Fulani cows should be ban.. if e pain you .. relocate them to yoruba land ..

If Na 1 million years e go take grow.. make e be..
igboman Na Patience human... reason why they succeed in business.. business is patient.

Anu ewu biara board nwanne .. azu turkey

Ya juo ese..

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by ejanla077: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Epon agbo mi you forget that cow rearing is also a business just like fake tyres and fake products your people are selling in northern states.

Win win
Yoruba muslim talk about the one we are selling in the South West
grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by ba7man(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
I have no comment, I'm just here to like all anti-IPOB comments.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Tinubuadvocate: 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
You guys shouldn't start what you can't finish.
ejanla077:

Win win
Yoruba muslim talk about the one we are selling in the South West
grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Buckeyemedia1: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
ejanla077:
is it ur own goal..
If e pain u carry all d cow go yoruba land so it will be 5k for 3 cows....

Afonjas writing epistle in Igbo matter grin
Yet na an Afonja get Nairaland? You Ipobians have no shame? If you had your Biafra website which Nigerian will visit it?Tufiakpa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Sirjamo: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
My own be say, you people should tell your ipob lunatics not to kill northerners in the name of banning cow, Hausa no dey forgive o.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Emergingnation(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Yet na an Afonja get Nairaland? You Ipobians have no shame? If you had your Biafra website which Nigerian will visit it?Tufiakpa.
IPOB is currently working on it own social media platform like Facebook..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by proeast(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Something is fundamentally wrong with people from sad west, I don't know if it's due to the sewage soup they eat.

Most people from middle belt to South have been advocating for boycott of blood cow meat that is causing deaths and destruction. Now that Igbos want to implement it, you started foaming in the mouth. The reason can only be either envy since you can't achieve same on your own or just your normal sadistic way of life.

Now, peradventure the blood cow becomes banned in Igboland. It will create a huge market for alternative sources of protein such as chicken, fish etc. Secondly, it will also create huge job opportunities since many investors would be forced to go into ranching of other types of cattle including the indigenous ones or other hybrids that are resistant to tsestse fly.

It will surely create difficulty initially but eventually, market forces will prevail and alternatives will spring up. Igbos are reverred for their ability to thrive in difficult situations and also for being able to make wealth out of any given opportunity.

Don't cry for us please, instead reserve all your tears for yourself and region because you will be needing every drop of it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Reflect7: 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
proeast:

Something is fundamentally wrong with people from sad west, I don't know if it's due to the sewage soup they eat.

Most people from middle belt to South have been advocating for boycott of blood cow meat that is causing deaths and destruction. Now that Igbos want to implement it, you started foaming in the mouth. The reason can only be either envy since you can't achieve same on your own or just your normal sadistic way of life.

Now, peradventure the blood cow becomes banned in Igboland. It will create a huge market for alternative sources of protein such as chicken, fish etc. Secondly, it will also create huge job opportunities since many investors would be forced to go into ranching of other types of cattle including the indigenous ones or other hybrids that are resistant to tsestse fly.

It will surely create difficulty initially but eventually, market forces will prevail and alternatives will spring up. Igbos are reverred for their ability to thrive in difficult situations and also for being able to make wealth out of any given opportunity.

Don't cry for us please, instead reserve all your tears for yourself and region because you will be needing every drop of it.

Wow, Igbos are all these yet there are millions of you in the North, millions of you in the West, millions of you in the middle belt etc.

Why aren't you all in the South-East turning water to wine and other miraculous abilities you listed?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Iykoto86(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
jmoore:

smh
I do get your point here. meanwhile ,as a people ,this guys are damn too stone headed for an igbo man across the nija river like me.But in all,we survived the war blockade for three years ,Nigeria should and must start negotiating with this guys as soon as possible.people like me no fit do much to help.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
No, it's not an own goal.... it's actually the smartest thing they've done in a while, looking at it critically these herdsmen partly get their funding from their cattle business and one of the best ways to hit someone is via his finances. Easterners can consider other local alternatives like goats, chicken and turkey. But where the issue is in implementation. A better alternative would have been if southern governors via the anti-grazing law ensure that butchers buy cows only from registered breeders not partaking in open grazing. Anyways what do I know....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by proeast(m): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
The price of beef will soon rise in the South East while it falls in the South West and South South.

A win win situation for all of us grin

You guys are obviously shortsighted and deluded.

A win win for you? Sorry!!

Yes, the price of cow meat will skyrocket initially once the ban is implimented since only smuggled ones will be available. However, it is high prices that will help to attract lots of investors to establish ranches in the East to take advantage of the now extremely lucrative industry of cow ranching. And trust me, many Igbos will key into it thus creating lots of jobs and economic activity.

Give it a couple of years and everything will stabilize in the East and the win win will actually be for us while you guys in the sad waste will continue gnashing your teeth and suffering endlessly.

The joke is actually on you grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
proeast:

You guys are obviously shortsighted and deluded.

A win win for you? Sorry!!

Yes, the price of cow meat will skyrocket initially once the ban is implimented since only smuggled ones will be available. However, it is high prices that will help to attract lots of investors to establish ranches in the East to take advantage of the now extremely lucrative industry of cow ranching. And trust me, many Igbos will key into it thus creating lots of jobs and economic activity.

Give it a couple of years and everything will stabilize in the East and the win win will actually be for us while you guys in the sad waste will continue gnashing your teeth and suffering endlessly.

The joke is actually on you grin grin

The real stuff is implementation.... you're chestbeating too early. Your poorly funded ipob are doing more they can handle.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Ban Of Northern Breed Of Cows Is Another Own Goal by Waterysperm: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
proeast:

You dey mind those Sadists. I remember they were the first people that started shouting Southern unity when their Futa Jalon husbands were dealing with them. It was on this site that they started begging Igbos and Southerners to join them to boycott fulani cows and even fight Fulanis when many of them were sent on an unplanned journey to Benin republic. Now what they could not achieve but wished to, that Ipob is now doing. Instead of these same people to be happy, they are now everywhere ranting like mad women. I fear who no fear those people. Na envy and Jealousy go kill them laslas.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is A Picture Of Abacha, Tinubu And MKO Abiola That Was Taken In 1994 / INEC And APC Never See This Coming Peter Obi Is Full Of Wisdom - Watch / ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.