Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,956 members, 7,814,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks (29396 Views)

Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours / Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287 / How Governor Ayade Transformed A Community In 72 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Lifestone(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Yes can't you see that Eastern security network is blessed by God and they are born to conquer.
If the security network now controls Nigeria in its fingers.
I told the Nigerian government not to send soldiers today if they didn't listen they sent soldiers to go and Dash Eastern security networks weapons just like what they did to boko Haram. This is the final battle for the destruction of Nigeria only my unfortunate Yoruba Brothers dash their land has been conquered by fulanis God bless them
Yet you don't reside in South East. You are hiding behind keyboard instigating crisis in SE. That's how we were shouting when North began their Boko Haram madness, now they spending the whole country's resources to fight insurgents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Buckeyemedia1: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Yes can't you see that Eastern security network is blessed by God and they are born to conquer.
If the security network now controls Nigeria in its fingers.
I told the Nigerian government not to send soldiers today if they didn't listen they sent soldiers to go and Dash Eastern security networks weapons just like what they did to boko Haram. This is the final battle for the destruction of Nigeria only my unfortunate Yoruba Brothers dash their land has been conquered by fulanis God bless them

1 Share

Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Buckeyemedia1: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lifestone:

Yet you don't reside in South East. You are hiding behind keyboard instigating crisis in SE. That's how we were shouting when North began their Boko Haram madness, now they spending the whole country's resources to fight insurgents
He is not in any South East, he is in Ojora Lagos State. Internet ipobians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by mandax: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Who instigated the crisis in the SE? The Islamists governing Nigeria who are looking for ways to conduct Jihad in the SE. They first outlawed IPOB which has its motto as non violence; then started to kill Igbos in the guise they were IPOB members.
At one point, some Igbos pushed to the wall decided to fight back.

The Islamists then flooded the east with soldiers. Most of the soldiers either don’t understand the rules of engagement with unarmed civilians, or they are obviously on Jihad.
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tomek09:
No figure is being estimated in the North because Soldiers and Police lives are useless there. Nonsense

170 is only Force security forces I do not think is a figure for civilians also because it will be much higher. I think the figure is only for police officers DSS and soldiers which had been killed in the South East
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Okwyjesus(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:
It all boils down to Buhari's foolishness and incompetence ...

Poor management of our diversity is the root cause.

Buhari made lgbos buttered with Nigeria like never before and he is not ready to repent.

A good president can kill the agitation. Leaders is trained not born. It's proven in management theories.
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Buckeyemedia1: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You can sit your ass on the chair and be conquered by the fulanis just like the hausa illiterate in illiterate out but we are Warriors we are going to fight and get independence from Nigeria any day any time Nigeria is finish stay one Nigeria and become a Slave to the fulanis. They are already saying that they Conquer Yoruba and and they are one with Yoruba is can't you see you are dreaming selling your father's land
too terrorist.
Fight & get Independence, that we have attained since 1960, that your fore fathers fought sweat & blood for? so you agree that you are a slave in your own Country? Thank Jehovah that although I am of a minority tribe, I have no fear for any tribe in Nigeria. Every person shall be judged individually by their personal accomplishments & not by no ethnicity or religion.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Ojikutubaba: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
It is high time the army carried out a progrom in the Southeast.
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by mu2sa2: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
South East the region of piss.
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Theunbothered: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Too bad, I hope they find the killers fast, but I'm sure after the election this manufactured crisis will end.
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Oluwaniyi05: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Okay, we dey listen
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Shanana1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=Bola146 post=106624114]Dear Lord we pray that you should help us to put an end to these killings in Nigeria. We want peace to reign all over the nation. Amen

Amen
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Danjikanbauchi: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Can they tell us howany Boko Haram killed, or northern Muslim mobs or Fulani terrorists groups ?

1 Like

Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lifestone:

Please you open your mind the country is finish the country is last in the world in everything I am not hiding behind the keyboard I am typing I am a active member. You can sit on your ass and let them conquer your land is your own problem wasn't it the same thing which they did to the hausa now they brought up boko Haram to completely take over their land. You have to be open-minded all of these things which are going on is just to kick the people off their land

1 Like

Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by matm: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Stop the killing.Killing is an abomination unto God.
Killing can't give u biafra but will rather make heaven turn against u, qash ur hope & agenda .
And when u can't succeeds in killing ur supposed enemies,u will turn against ur own people thinking that by killing then,u will have biafra.But dts a curse dt follows too much shedding of blood.
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
They should add those killed by police, army and fulanis and tell us. Cos here in the East, we know who our real enemies are. 90% do the death is caused by men in uniform and their fulani herdsman.
And the government is not interested in tackling the root cause of the problem cos they are hell bent of taking over the East and breaking it down with crisis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by SlayerForever: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
These are the cases that made the news. Up to the same number went unreported.
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Buckeyemedia1: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Theunbothered:
Too bad, I hope they find the killers fast, but I'm sure after the election this manufactured crisis will end.
Ipobians & chest beating, other states have had stand alone elections no issues whatsoever, faceless ipobians. What good can all these rubbish bring? People that are not ashamed to say other people are coming to their region to destroy it, unrepentant wailers.
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by RichAbujaGuy: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Again, who are the main sponsors behind the scenes?
What are SE NASS reps doing to address this terrorism in their areas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by femmy2010(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
angry

Can the government give us the figures of North East?

Is this a contest ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Buckeyemedia1: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
Again, who are the main sponsors behind the scenes?
What are SE NASS reps doing to address this terrorism in their areas?
What happened to the state House of Representatives, Local Government Chairmen, & Councilman, I thought we were practicing democrazy?
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Buckeyemedia1: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
They should add those killed by police, army and fulanis and tell us. Cos here in the East, we know who our real enemies are. 90% do the death is caused by men in uniform and their fulani herdsman.
And the government is not interested in tackling the root cause of the problem cos they are hell bent of taking over the East and breaking it down with crisis.
Famined ravaged East of the River Niger? What commodities do you even produce since coal became extinct, other than human migration to other regions of Nigeria?
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by NLPoliceWoman: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
Conner44:
175 killed under how many months? Meanwhile that’s just one week bandits/boko haram killing quota in kaduna alone undecided

You this Nairaland terrorist..
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by olatuns2017: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Angelfrost(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Lol are they trying to justify the reason for a State of Emergency?

Even if y"all want to lie, lie with sense na.....

Don't worry...

They can't skip the entire North and declare state of emergency in a far less volatile Southeast.

That would be the joke of the Century!!!

2 Likes

Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
mandax:
Who instigated the crisis in the SE? The Islamists governing Nigeria who are looking for ways to conduct Jihad in the SE. They first outlawed IPOB which has its motto as non violence; then started to kill Igbos in the guise they were IPOB members.
At one point, some Igbos pushed to the wall decided to fight back.

The Islamists then flooded the east with soldiers. Most of the soldiers either don’t understand the rules of engagement with unarmed civilians, or they are obviously on Jihad.

I want the president of Nigeria not to send soldiers to the east he did not listen to me when he was abroad. I advise you on two occasions, and that is where he made his big mistake he floated the east with soldiers and police which our not trained a lot of them lost their weapons and ammunition in those areas and Disappeared into the bush. Did some mistake which they made with boko Haram they have repeated it again. It is the weapons for the soldiers and police which are now being used to kill them. If you look at the history this war between the North and the east is even greater than Nigeria. When president buhari went to sign contract with Saudi Arabia that was a red flag, for countries like Israel America Britain Europe including Israel Australia and Canada. Also to crush the Uprising I believe even Iran is also involved in the east. Iran was also supporting alminia which is Christian against Abidjan which is Shiite Muslim. Our president is the one which brought the war front to Nigeria. From domestic has made it into something which is an international conflict
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by house10s: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
who b cop.
u mean mopo
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Are you not Nigerian, are you any different from your people?

I remain totally different;
Our Elite class in Nigeria (Elected Govt officials,government appointees, Pastors, Imams,Govt NGos, Politicians ,foreign government and associates,children and all that benefits; from this arrangement ;
They ( Elites/ cabals ) They have constructed a Nation without; its citizens imputs; or say.
Enlaved us into a sharia 99 constitution;
They say; we cant negotiate , or restructure our constitution/freedom;our fundamental human rights,they elites forgive each other while they loot our progress (Why cant the government; probe the names in the Pandora scam? No bi our money again dem thief? )
Restructuring; bring us closer to the table,closer to the Elite class;
They say no ;
They kill; or jail anyone that mentioned the word ;
This is a master( Elite); Slave relationship ( the people)
We are not a conquered nation yet;but weve lost 60% of our entire northern region; to our elites and to the Fulani caliphate ;
Our fellow citizens; in the north; now pay taxes and ransom to the terrorists,children in the north cant go to school;they have weaponized poverty in the north ;87% of them are poor,while they celebrate there oppressors;

Nigeria being a sovereign state; however; the terrorists; now hoist ;terrorists flags;
flying high in a Nigerian soil.
All over Nigeria
its our choice ; this generation ;
We have to push back ( fight for a better deal,with a new constitution, liberty;freedom ;tell our our oppressors that we aint gonna be enlaved ;
No more business as usual.

1 Like

Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Angelfrost(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Trumann:

You people are now comparing South East to North East. Chai.

The gods of Alaigbo have gone to hustle. Idiots of all kinds have taken over Alaigbo

The matter tire person...

So, the average Easterner envies the insecurity in the North so much that they will do anything to bring their region to such a sorry level.

Such reasoning makes me believe education quality has deeply nosedived in most parts of that region.

1 Like

Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by onyenna85000: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
If this is the case with south east, imagine what the number of casualty would be in north

1 Like

Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by Angelfrost(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
Trumann:

Kaduna is a killing field where they kidnap children like rats.
It is a shame that Igboland has so deteriorated that it's being compared to kaduna.

A terrible shame honestly... Something unheard of even after the Civil war.

The deterioration is massive and unprecedented.
Re: South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
matm:
Stop the killing.Killing is an abomination unto God.
Killing can't give u biafra but will rather make heaven turn against u, qash ur hope & agenda .
And when u can't succeeds in killing ur supposed enemies,u will turn against ur own people thinking that by killing then,u will have biafra.But dts a curse dt follows too much shedding of blood.
Let me inform you something so you want the people to sit down and for their lands to be conquered. Yes I am from Southwest and my people are awesome they can do that they can sell their land for politics. The only language these people understand is the machine gun. Look for Mozambique Democratic Republic of Congo and Tanzania Malawi Rwanda Angola Central African Republic Molly Kenya it is the same thing with all of them the only language which they can understand and respect is the Machine Gun trying to do southwest negotiation with them you is totally illiteracy. When did already claiming your land belongs to them then you want to negotiate with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare / FAAN Condemns Abdulaziz Yari For Violating COVID19 Rules At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.