Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price (473 Views)

Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again / Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash / High Oil Price Pushes Subsidy On Petrol To N65.6 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price by murphyibiam15(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2021
I have just noticed that whether oil prices are low or high they will always be a negative effect to Nigerian economy. There is just a news on front page about the oil prices set to reach 100$ per barrel before December, yet it will affect the price of petrol. Mind you if oil price is low as it went around 45$ per barrel last year, the govt complained we weren't earning enough forex.

My question is actually this: At what point exactly can Nigerians benefit from the price of oil?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price by vanbonattel: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2021
grin

You gain poverty either way. That's the only thing Nigeria can guarantee you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price by obyrich(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2021
murphyibiam15:
I have just noticed that whether oil prices are low or high they will always be a negative effect to Nigerian economy. There is just a news on front page about the oil prices set to reach 100$ per barrel before December, yet it will affect the price of petrol. Mind you if oil price is low as it went around 45$ per barrel last year, the govt complained we weren't earning enough forex.

My question is actually this: At what point exactly can Nigerians benefit from the price of oil?
APC should provide answers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price by helinues: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2021
How much is petrol in other oil producing countries??
Re: Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price by vanbonattel: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:

Another zombie

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price by helinues: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2021
vanbonattel:

Another zombie

Vampire, why not answer my question
Re: Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price by murphyibiam15(m): 8:43am On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:
That's tangentiality, the topic is not about price of petrol in different countries. You should be smarter than this bros

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price by Aufbauh(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2021
obyrich:
APC should provide answers.

It's not about party. You just wants to politicise this soul searching question.

I've witnessed more than 6 successive administration and regime as a consenting person yet this aforementioned question persisted.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price by helinues: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2021
murphyibiam15:

That's tangentiality, the topic is not about price of petrol in different countries. You should be smarter than this bros

So all the projects the FG have been embarking on, all the empowerment programs they have been running for years now, the FG workers that have not been delayed, where do they get the money from?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price by murphyibiam15(m): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:

[s] So all the projects the FG have been embarking on, all the empowerment programs they have been running for years now, the FG workers that have not been delayed, where do they get the money from[/s] ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price by helinues: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=murphyibiam15 post=106635190][/quote]

I thought you had valid argument, not knowing you are only trolling.

Eish
Re: Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price by murphyibiam15(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:

I thought you had valid argument, not knowing you are only trolling.

Eish
If that will make u sleep well tonight, don't derail my thread. Just get off if you lack comprehension skills

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price by helinues: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2021
murphyibiam15:

If that will make u sleep well tonight, don't derail my thread. Just get off if you lack comprehension skills

It would be better if you are not starting your week in an aggressive way.

Thank you
Re: Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price by Mossadd: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:

So all the projects the FG have been embarking on, all the empowerment programs they have been running for years now, the FG workers that have not been delayed, where do they get the money from?
did you even go sch at all?is that the answer to the question he asked?what is the correlation between the question he asked and the nonsense you are typing with your leprosy hand?I'm sorry for you pop man he made a wrong choice by not to pulling out that night honestly
Re: Why Do Nigerians Don't Get To Benefit From High Oil Price by murphyibiam15(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Mossadd:
did you even go sch at all?is that the answer to the question he asked?what is the correlation between the question he asked and the nonsense you are typing with your leprosy hand?I'm sorry for you pop man he made a wrong choice by not to pulling out that night honestly
Are you minding the shallow minded dude. I used to think he was intelligent, but he just proved me totally wrong.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Files A Motion To See Nnamdi Kanu In Detention After Igbo Youths Sto / #EndSARS Memorial - Indeed, We Will Never Forget 20-10-20 / Atiku's Daughter Fails To Win Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.