Stats: 3,162,123 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC (20773 Views)

Hijab: Muslim Students Ask Lagos To Issue Circular On Supreme Court Ruling / Adeleke University Persecuting Muslim Students - MURIC / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by donprinyo(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Creating another societal menace

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by robinso01(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
N
Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Elsanchez: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
I dont expect much from these MUMURIC people

I wish his son was among those flogged and we will hear what he has to say about it

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
I have learned to stay away from Moslim's wahala. When they get Taliban's treatment, their brains will be reformated.

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Fvckyouall: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Mumuni mumuni I dey warn you ooo. C'mon get out 4rm here
Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Olofin2(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
B
Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Shellsploit: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
kiss
Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by maxbj(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Stupid reply from a stupid man

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
As a slave enslaved by allah, you are nothing but punching bag

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Raptor22: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
MURIC is terrorists cell in the South West ... Mark my word.

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Basiljoe: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2021
Religion of terror.

Religion is a cancer to the world.
Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Danjikanbauchi: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2021
MURIC most be investigated for Terrorism. If not now but any time a reasonable government come to power it will be done, and Ishaq will be hang by his balls.

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Agugbadin: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2021
Racism will never stop on planet earth because black life does not matter to blacks. This is barbaric, toxic and makes the black looks subhuman.

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Iamvetlander(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2021
Didn't fail to spill trash as usual grin

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by EMAXIM(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2021
Is this Mumurism not becoming too much?!

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by dingbang(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2021
Rubbish. Godforbid.. Kai. Backward religion.

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2021
E be like say nobody just get sense for dat MURIC.

Someone close to that man should whisper in his ears that I said he should remove that scarf he ties around his head 24/7 like accident victim and allow fresh air into his brain.

He will see the difference in 1 to 2 weeks time.

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Onepeople: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2021
JoeEeL:
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BRING YOUR FOOLISH ISLAMIC EXTREMISM TO YORUBA LAND.

I EXPECT SANE YORUBA MUSLIMS, WHICH I KNOW ARE IN THE MAJOROITY, TO FULLY DENOUNCE THIS.

RELIGION AND BLACK MAN : A DANGEROUS MIX.
continue to believe your deceit, as if the head of mumuric lives in sokoto.

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Benda59: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2021
See this fool if it were his own daughter will she be dealt with in that manner I blame the stupid parents that allow that kind of inhuman treatment towards their children.

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Ashirioluwa: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2021
I can’t stand this monkey

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Angelmichael63: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2021
This man again?

Mtewwwwww
Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Goziesam: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2021
There's more to this flogging than we thought. Very babaric in nature
Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2021
This is just too much.

Beating is okay, but any inhumane beatings should be condemned.
Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by muykem: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2021
The truth that it's not ideal for Christian and Muslim lives side by side in the same country.

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Fvckyouall: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Hezmatosky:
This man must be yoruba sad
He is obviously Yoruba just look at his face
Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by ABIKEM: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2021
Every one judging the muric in a negative way...the way of yours is never the way of others,from the beginning and the doctrine of Arabic learning it's always tough and if u dnt want to go through it tough channels it's better u stay away and never desire to b one of them..that's where moral are being thought the most

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Fvckyouall: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2021
drealcivilceno:
He has just shot himself and this religion in the foot. You never want to innovate, IT HAS SHOWN THAT. MUSLIMS BE WARNED

I mean flog them like thieves because they celebrated a birthday party even with Alchohol that all of you shack like pure water inside your houses.

Religion is not what you want, rather, it is what is beneficial to the populace.

I attended a boarding school in delta and flogging like this was on a daily basis. It's not religion Nigerians just love child abuse
There is something called community service for God sake, stop scarring children for life

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by drealcivilceno(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2021
me69:
They did the right thing. If you like don't discipline your kids and let then become nuisance to society we will deal with them

Wetin you dey talk... There is grass cutting... Have than kpankere touched you before.

Inferiority complex will not kill you people. Because they organized themselves to achieve a feat that you all can never organize for them, you people became jealous.
Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Tareq1105: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2021
donof:
This is such a barbaric act, haba.

It's this kind of flogging that made my cousin in Ijebu Ode then to stop going to Ile Kewu and he eventually converted to Christianity when he was in the university.

Those Aafa can kill with flogging. When reciting Quran you must repeat after them loudly on top of your voice or else you chop the beating of your life. Don't make mistake of absenting yourself from Ile Kewu, iku pa e.

It's imo lile, imo le. It's by force by fire.

Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Pharaohny: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2021
U
Re: Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC by Ablesam171: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2021
Lol this one man group grin grin grin grin

Ignore ASUU’s Demands, NASU, NAAT, SSANU Tell FG / JAMB Launches Free Online Practice Test Platform / Your University/Alma Mater Slangs