Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,918 members, 7,848,705 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Malami Didnt Call For State Of Emergency When 80 People Were Killed In His State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Didnt Call For State Of Emergency When 80 People Were Killed In His State (274 Views)

Shettima: Why I Didnt Call Jonathan When Chibok Girls were kidnapped In My State / 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack / Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malami Didnt Call For State Of Emergency When 80 People Were Killed In His State by gidgiddy: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
The Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, did not call for state of emergency when over 80 people were slaughtered in his own state in a single day, in June this year. But he is talking about state of emergency in Anambra that had less than 15 violent deaths this year.

Bandits killed over 80 people in Danko-Wasagu Local Government Area of Kebbi State in June this year but Abubakar Malami said nothing

Someone needs to explain this one to me

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/465837-bandits-kill-88-persons-in-attacks-on-kebbi-communities-police.html
Re: Malami Didnt Call For State Of Emergency When 80 People Were Killed In His State by rayvelez(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Because they enjoying kill in northern Nigeria state deh don’t take life serious.

1 Like

Re: Malami Didnt Call For State Of Emergency When 80 People Were Killed In His State by Racoon(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
In his ethno-religious supremacist ego, the corrupt AGF feels the killings down his home state are no killings.Perhaps like governor El-Rufai, Malami believe that "bandits are doing business not secessionist like Nnamdi Kanu."

1 Like

Re: Malami Didnt Call For State Of Emergency When 80 People Were Killed In His State by Oracleforce: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Killing and shedding of blood is an Islamic culture...it is not a new thing in the Nut ...but In the southeast human life is sacred. .

4 Likes

Re: Malami Didnt Call For State Of Emergency When 80 People Were Killed In His State by optionalY09: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Who’s Malami self, i’ll put that slave in jail forever.

I notice the DSS are working very hard now to get our private informations. But guess what unless we break this country we will die trying or change the constitution to a democratic constitution. Period

1 Like

Re: Malami Didnt Call For State Of Emergency When 80 People Were Killed In His State by horsepower102: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Because northerners don’t care about their people.

Boko haram, bandits or herdsmen can kill a thousand people tomorrow in the north and northerners will carry on with business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Malami Didnt Call For State Of Emergency When 80 People Were Killed In His State by slimfit1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
optionalY09:
Who’s Malami self, i’ll put that slave in jail forever.

I notice the DSS are working very hard now to get our private informations. But guess what unless we break this country we will die trying or change the constitution i a democratic constitution. Period

Hahaha hahaha you are right someone warned me but I was laughing at the person. I am not in Nigeria, I don't have anything to pick up in Nigeria they will be waiting 20 years for me at the airport.
The danger of letting Hausa people head a sensitive position like DSS etc is they have no value for life. We can't be one with such people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rivers APC Congress: Eze Prays For A Peaceful, Hitch-free Election / #endsars: One Year After, No Evidence Of Lekki Massacre / 2023: Osinbajo Hasn’t Dumped Presidential Ambition, Says Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.