Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire (8539 Views)

Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) / Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide / Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by Afamsi: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2021
I think so
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by DeadCountry: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Dear Soludo, don't be a politician but a technocratic governor. We want tremendous economic growth and development in Anambra state. Anambra needs foreign direct investment (FDI), Anambra is an oil producing state that has gas in large quantities. Let's get investors from Russia and Germany to utilize our gas resources to enable us get stable electricity.

Anambra has intelligent guys, let's make it a tech hub, build tech hubs all over the state, employ tech tutors to teach a thousand guys programming annually and start exporting tech talents. Build HMO's and apps that can enable better health care and reduce dependency on the the already worn out Nigerian government.

Anambra shall exceed expectations.
Now, imagine if all these well-articulated dreams are happening inside Biafra as a nation.
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by Realwvn(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Well, before you advertise bad products to people because of brown envelope again, let me quickly say that James Nwafor, the popular killer cop in Anambra state who is responsible for the disappearance for a lot of youths is currently the Chief Security Officer to this man you are advertising upandan.

If you like abuse me, that’s your problem. Bye bye
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by Lugianostar(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Will say nothing ?
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by morule20(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
The writer made no sense, well he is a business man, so I know what he wants... If u want to talk about credibility, the most credible candidate in anambra election is Dr godwin maduka..
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by jaxxy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Soludo is the man. cool
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by Okwyjesus(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Dear Soludo, don't be a politician but a technocratic governor. We want tremendous economic growth and development in Anambra state. Anambra needs foreign direct investment (FDI), Anambra is an oil producing state that has gas in large quantities. Let's get investors from Russia and Germany to utilize our gas resources to enable us get stable electricity.

Anambra has intelligent guys, let's make it a tech hub, build tech hubs all over the state, employ tech tutors to teach a thousand guys programming annually and start exporting tech talents. Build HMO's and apps that can enable better health care and reduce dependency on the the already worn out Nigerian government.

Anambra shall exceed expectations.

How l wish am from Anambra.
Ugo ndi Igbo.
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by ProfAmaben(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Okwyjesus:

How l wish am from Anambra.
Ugo ndi Igbo.

Nnam, as long as you are an Igbo man, you are an Anambra man. Nwannem o

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by ProfAmaben(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
DeadCountry:

Now, imagine if all these well-articulated dreams are happening inside Biafra as a nation.

That's why they are scared of Biafra. Biafra would compete with Britain and the US, not any African or South American nation.
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by ProfAmaben(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
baralatie:

I don't think so because Ipob will negate all the goodwill he will bring

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Ask yourself, what started IPOB's agitation? If you genuinely answered the question, you'll know that once we have fairness, IPOB would die a natural death.
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by baralatie(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Ask yourself, what started IPOB's agitation? If you genuinely answered the question, you'll know that once we have fairness, IPOB would die a natural death.
Is Ipob not advocating for secession?
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by ProfAmaben(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
baralatie:

Is Ipob not advocating for secession?

That's not addressing the root cause. What prompted secession in the first place? Why is Oduduwa republic also coming up at this time? That should be the question not secession.
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by baralatie(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
ProfAmaben:

That's not addressing the root cause. What prompted secession in the first place? Why is Oduduwa republic also coming up at this time? That should be the question not secession.
As far as the fact is on ground!
Ipob is advocating for secession!
That is the main and root cause!
A cause that has been buried time before kanu was born and went to Nigerian school,govt a Nigerian passport to the UK!

The whole bruhaha was never anything else but secession and secession will always go violent beyond terrorism sef
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by ProfAmaben(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
baralatie:

As far as the fact is on ground!
Ipob is advocating for secession!
That is the main and root cause!
A cause that has been buried time before kanu was born and went to Nigerian school,govt a Nigerian passport to the UK!

The whole bruhaha was never anything else but secession and secession will always go violent beyond terrorism sef

Just as I said earlier, that's your opinion and yours alone. I didn't hear about IPOB during Jonathan's regime. Speaks volume.
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by baralatie(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Just as I said earlier, that's your opinion and yours alone. I didn't hear about IPOB during Jonathan's regime. Speaks volume.
Who told you that
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by ProfAmaben(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
baralatie:

Who told you that
Any proof of violent agitation under Jonathan by IPOB?
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by baralatie(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Any proof of violent agitation under Jonathan by IPOB?
Back the Ipob was just starting with adovacy for secession clause of which it was not working nor been paid attention to by Jonathan administration

That was where the popular phrase came out
The unity of Nigeria is none neotiable
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by ProfAmaben(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
baralatie:

Back the Ipob was just starting with adovacy for secession clause of which it was not working nor been paid attention to by Jonathan administration

That was where the popular phrase came out
The unity of Nigeria is none neotiable

The unity of Nigeria would be negotiable in 2031, by then, a loaf of bread would be 100,000 naira, dollar would be 20,000 to $1, don't worry, everyone would negotiate by then. I don't know why agitators are even stressing themselves.

The wastage currently going on in this country would make you weep, the money siphoned on a daily basis would make you shudder, when you speak up they tag you IPOB or Igbo, let's watch and see grin
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by baralatie(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
ProfAmaben:

The unity of Nigeria would be negotiable in 2031, by then, a loaf of bread would be 100,000 naira, dollar would be 20,000 to $1, don't worry, everyone would negotiate by then. I don't know why agitators are even stressing themselves.

The wastage currently going on in this country would make you weep, the money siphoned on a daily basis would make you shudder, when you speak up they tag you IPOB or Igbo, let's watch and see grin
Well
By the time Ipob is through with destroying the south east before 2030 then!
Wether the south east will not beg fg for assistance and aid before then (we will know)
But be rest assured from that 2030 onward it is the south east that will fight to make sure the unity of Nigeria is intact 100%
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by ProfAmaben(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
baralatie:

Well
By the time Ipob is through with destroying the south east before 2030 then!
Wether the south east will not beg fg for assistance and aid before then (we will know)
But be rest assured from that 2030 onward it is the south east that will fight to make sure the unity of Nigeria is intact 100%
Hahaha, impossible, even if all of the south East burns today, it can be rebuilt under 6months, the easterners are extremely industrious and hardworking, you won't understand. Despite the fact that Nigerians hate the Igbos, they are the most successful in Africa, not in terms of stolen government oil money like Alakija, Danjuma and co, I mean wealth from business, trade and investment, this same tribe was only given 20pounds after the war, look at us today.

Igbo Amaka my brother!!!
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by baralatie(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Hahaha, impossible, even if all of the south East burns today, it can be rebuilt under 6months, the easterners are extremely industrious and hardworking, you won't understand. Despite the fact that Nigerians hate the Igbos, they are the most successful in Africa, not in terms of stolen government oil money like Alakija, Danjuma and co, I mean wealth from business, trade and investment, this same tribe was only given 20pounds after the war, look at us today.

Igbo Amaka my brother!!!
When Ipob is through with burning down south east .let us see where south east will beg from
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by ProfAmaben(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
baralatie:

When Ipob is through with burning down south east .let us see where south east will beg from

Hahaha grin grin, Israel is same blood with us, our ancestors are from there wink
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by baralatie(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Hahaha grin grin, Israel is same blood with us, our ancestors are from there wink
Israeli govt and those in the Jewish world has not acknowledged the Ethiopian jews as its own it is aboriginies of black man in central Africa that is shouting I have Jewish an estory!
You better stick to your omuleri roots
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by ablejesus26(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
Seconded.
Hands in hands we can send this bloody apcheat and pdthief foreign criminals and their foreign agendas packing from Igboland.

God bless Prof Soludo.
God bless Apga
God bless Ala Igbo.
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by ProfAmaben(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
baralatie:

Israeli govt and those in the Jewish world has not acknowledged the Ethiopian jews as its own it is aboriginies of black man in central Africa that is shouting I have Jewish an estory!
You better stick to your omuleri roots

It's Western Africa sir, see wetin hatred dey cause? grin
Re: Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire by baralatie(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
ProfAmaben:

It's Western Africa sir, see wetin hatred dey cause? grin
So you know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Communique From The Meeting Of South-East Governors Forum / Justice Ademola Adeniyi: What's A Judge Doing With N300m In His Bedroom? / "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.