Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) (68984 Views)

How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Basicend: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
illicit:
Person wey die don die....

Die watin? No be Nigerian justice system?
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Richy4(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Apart from the fact that she did not appear in chains, I did not see the catwalk... I watched 3 times just to make sure sad

1 Like

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by J2381: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Let's wait and see how the judge will deliver his verdict.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Bridget95(f): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Wetin dey give her liver?
female power

1 Like

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Adakintroy: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
She go don de fuccck senior ogas. The girl no be new comer .them go clear the matter underground. Na the idiot weh die na loseguide.. no be all case be case. Some lack street merit.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by baralatie(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
abobote:
Celebrity prisoner, see how she is still looking fresh as if she is not in Nigeria prison, and we talking about murder case here
Shey we no talk say settlement don go far
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by SATANlST: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
duro4chang:
Impossicant. That is impossible + it cannot. You cannot do anything but only to fight for your own share of the man's property.
i do not need another mans property. nothing turns me on like revenge
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by nedekid: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
samwheel:

So dey should free her.
Dumb comment, if d guy na ur family member or breadwinner for ur family, u go say dis shit?
God says we should forgive. When a 50+ year old sexes a 21 old girl and gives her hard and soft drugs to eat, smoke and sniff, you should expect a disaster.
I believe his wife would have moved on sef as that marriage seem to have ended before his death. Possibly his siblings and parents will still have interest in the case.
Quite an unfortunate matter.

1 Like

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Kobicove(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
The standard procedure is that a person in jail for murder must always be in handcuffs and leg chains when going for court appearance
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Testimony1988(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Lionnation: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Too much of everything is bad .. the billionaire loves tight punna, but he didn't know that this particular girl tight punna is from HELL, direct from Devil himself...
Reminds me of one nairaland mod that gets orgasms from banning sincere members of this forum... One day be one day, monkey go go market.... angry angry I no call name Sha, but una know who dey my mynd cool cool cool
I am telling you

1 Like

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by baralatie(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kobicove:
The standard procedure is that a person in jail for murder must always be in handcuffs and leg chains when going for curt appearance
In a case like this where backyard settlement has reach police
It is the judgement that I am waiting for!
I want to hear the big grammar that the judge will deliver
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Oyin2212(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Too much of everything is bad .. the billionaire loves tight punna, but he didn't know that this particular girl tight punna is from HELL, direct from Devil himself...
Reminds me of one nairaland mod that gets orgasms from banning sincere members of this forum... One day be one day, monkey go go market.... angry angry I no call name Sha, but una know who dey my mynd cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Nickymezor(f): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Harddiskng(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
cococandy:

What happened to his father?
The father can’t fight for him?

When you get to the afterlife please ask him - “Ogbeni wetin do your papa…..”
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Izongdave(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Babe has every right to enjoy her last days as a free woman and make we write book until her
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by superemmy(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
For the wages of Sin is Death
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by slowice(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
After much motivation and ginger from her lawyers and family... What do you expect
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by hammer567: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
WHY SHE USE BLACK HIJAB COVER FACE.

ABOKI AND ISLAMISATION EVEN REACH FOR MURDER CASE.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by neyoohhh: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
The same country where women say they're marginalized?..

If billionaire fit die like chicken wetin come be the fate of the poor man.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by gambia(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lamanii22:
Nawa oo... Yoruba will say eni to ku ni ti e gbe (it's the person that have died that is rather unfortunate)

Lol, no be lie.

1 Like

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
KayodeAdeyemi68:
Bitcoin investment for beginners.

You invest, you get paid in % according to your investment.
It's that simple.
Invest now and start earning..

See my signature for more details..
Where are the mods self? I wonder why y'all greedy mofuckers don't get tired of ponzi scheme
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Those prison warders are giving her a special treatment.She might even be living in a cosy cell with AC,flat screen and a good shower bathroom in contrast to other female inmates.
Believe me,The Nigerian prison is not accommodating.
Meanwhile,Make I use my small mb watch her pepeye walk.I dey cum.

Modify;I didn't see any catwalk.She walked into the court house not catwalk.

1 Like

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by duro4chang(m): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
SATANlST:
i do not need another mans property. nothing turns me on like revenge
Aright.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by biggie73(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
How she will walk out is the most important thing
...unfortunately this one looks like she already walked out....
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by ppogba: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
You can always get the best of treatment from the police and the prison guy if you have the money to take care of them.

That is why, before you commit a crime, get something tangible for hand instead of anticipatory promises. If you do, I can assure you detention in Nigeria is not half as bad as portrayed.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Imustnottalk: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Murder case or rape which one is the highest offense because I saw the way warders were treating baba ijebu
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Anusiemgood(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
you can imagine such boldness from her as she walked to the court room.....men are in trouble in this country, God save us
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Forgodsgrace: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
AkalaJ:
Na toto power. No 'hancup' or prison cloth. E fit be say she don dey service one oga for prison. Somebody may be bankrolling her. She still dey fresh.

There is nothing like gender equality in this wicked world at all.See as she dey shake waist like nothing happened,If Na man,dem go don panel all his face with two by two.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by pocohantas(f): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Her height sef done increase. You sure say she no wear heels so? cheesy

The man died a very unfortunate and useless death. This is painful to watch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze / Cultist Buried With Hot Drink, Marijuana And Cigarette (Graphic Photo) / 16-Year-Old Anambra Student Cultist Caught With A Double-Barrel Gun In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.