Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,694 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) (68991 Views)

How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by ensamy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Last last na self defense the matter will end as involuntary man slaughter.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by SocialJustice: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
How she will walk out is the most important thing
Case when go drag for years.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
The pervert Mr Ataga killed himself just because common kpekis when he has bigger kpekis in the person of his wife. Too much watching of different channels is bad to the life of a man. Grooving men control your third leg that is over working

1 Like

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
Na them Sabi.... If Ataga's family like, let them leave her to walk home free.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by LoveJesus87(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Too much of everything is bad .. the billionaire loves tight punna, but he didn't know that this particular girl tight punna is from HELL, direct from Devil himself...
Reminds me of one nairaland mod that gets orgasms from banning sincere members of this forum... One day be one day, monkey go go market.... angry angry I no call name Sha, but una know who dey my mynd cool cool cool
bad guy grin
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by crackhouse(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
I watched this video and didn't see how she catwalk. Immediately I saw the caption I know the hungry blogger is up to some mischief.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by AngelicBeing: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
angry
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by samwheel(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
nedekid:

God says we should forgive. When a 50+ year old sexes a 21 old girl and gives her hard and soft drugs to eat, smoke and sniff, you should expect a disaster.
I believe his wife would have moved on sef as that marriage seem to have ended before his death. Possibly his siblings and parents will still have interest in the case.
Quite an unfortunate matter.

D man didn't force her nah.
She self na bad bitch she b, I'm sure she has been doing dat drug shit b4 she meet d man.
Bros, if na u b d man bro/friend/son/father, u forgive her and free her, den u go online, say Facebook or any platform, u kon stumbled on her page and see d murderer slaying, aw u go feel.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by ThugBoy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
If na man kill man them for don sentence am to jail

1 Like

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by itsme01: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
She knows a lot to save her
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Labadi69: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
gambia:
This babe dey flex wella, see bottle water for her hand, see real time cruising, super TV CEO is dead and gone, i hope his family wont allow the case to die down.

Before this case you don hear super tv before? Talk true. God dey look you.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Mummyfour(f): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Harddiskng:
The mother of the deceased should get a good lawyer and fight hard to ensure she gets the death sentence.

I kuku trust my own maale, if court no go her way. Other arrangements go don dey ground cheesy
cool cool oya whisper into my ears naah!! Wetin be the other arrangements?
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Adakintroy: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Notice how sleepy women are about this news.

If man do am them go de over the news de form activist.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by zedegit: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Too much of everything is bad .. the billionaire loves tight punna, but he didn't know that this particular girl tight punna is from HELL, direct from Devil himself...
Reminds me of one nairaland mod that gets orgasms from banning sincere members of this forum... One day be one day, monkey go go market.... angry angry I no call name Sha, but una know who dey my mynd cool cool cool

44 dey yah mynd

1 Like

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by EgusiShankly: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ds na also why some people join societies.. U don't mess with them dead or alive.

Cos u can't explain to me how a member of a certain circle will be exterminated and the murderer acts with no care in the world like this chidinma is behaving..
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Pray for Nigeria Una no go hear. A suspected murderer is catching cruise because, this is Naija. God help us
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Highkings23(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Them don turn this babe to celeb
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by LyfeJennings(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
If this girl is guilty
Na so Dem go kill am and every person who rooted for her
I know Mo Abudu and some very strong female personalities are invinsibly behind her
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by reddingtonblack: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
cococandy:

What happened to his father?
The father can’t fight for him?

its a fight best left for a woman, @least they both stand equal chances of playing emotional & victim card, women easily get empathy
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by reubenobi(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
This is not her!
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by pacespot(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Abeg, what is wrong with her walking style
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
illicit:
Person wey die don die....
You are cursed with foolishness! May be murdered the way Usifo Ataga was murdered. Cursed fool!
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
king6869:
The 21years old undergraduate is currently facing trial for that alledged murder of CEO of Super TV, Usifo Ataga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zozDcAge1Ds
If this murder walks free, every Nigerian male is a cursed goat who values sex above their lives!
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Cubeman: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
In mid August,a senior colleague of mine died mysteriously after following a married woman we didn't know for two weeks. Just two weeks. I remember the first day he brought her to the office and the last day they were seen together. I can't recognize the woman, but i know she is alive and walking free.
Chidinma killed Ataga about three or four months ago. I wasn't there but hasn't she confessed openly? While she's being taken to court with exotic car and still catwalking to the court-room,Ataga is six feet deep in the ground.
Men should be cautious with women. Even their wives. They will continue catwalking while you are decaying under the ground.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

You are cursed with foolishness! May be murdered the way Usifo Ataga was murdered. Cursed fool!

U are too harsh, why now

Did I offend u?
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by OdenKelechi(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
That's catwalking?? Weyrey
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by reddingtonblack: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
pocohantas:
Her height sef done increase. You sure say she no wear heels so? cheesy

The man died a very unfortunate and useless death. This is painful to watch.

that she catwalks beta than undecided or that she is looking more sexy n taller than undecided ... which is more painful jere

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by TheGift: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
king6869:
The 21years old undergraduate is currently facing trial for that alledged murder of CEO of Super TV, Usifo Ataga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zozDcAge1Ds

Media and sensationalism. Where was the catwalk in that scene?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint / Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.