Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,879 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) (68997 Views)

How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Maski87: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
WibusJaga:

This small girl get mind o! Wonder how the man's family will feel.
You dey call am small girl, if you see am carry prick for mouth you no go call small girl again o
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by jimyjames(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
abobote:
Celebrity prisoner, see how she is still looking fresh as if she is not in Nigeria prison, and we talking about murder case here
Is it against Nigerian laws for a prisoner to look good and healthy? The problem with us Nigerian Africans is we don't no our rights, prisoners have rights too, besides that girl is innocent till proven guilty
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by wink2015(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
This story get as be.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Forumobserver12(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The confidence is out of the world ...

Na small pikin dey worry her, just wait by the the Judge will sentence her to death by hanging...She go change her steps by force...
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by gambia(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Labadi69:

Before this case you don hear super tv before? Talk true. God dey look you.

Honestly, his death made me to know of his existence.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Aganju849: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
king6869:
The 21years old undergraduate is currently facing trial for that alledged murder of CEO of Super TV, Usifo Ataga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zozDcAge1Ds

Set this girl free already

She's the victim here
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by odysey: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
king6869:
The 21years old undergraduate is currently facing trial for that alledged murder of CEO of Super TV, Usifo Ataga.

did she come from home?
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by sirtuler(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
The Nigeria celebraty murder ...
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by delishpot: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
See talk, she Catwalk...... Should she have crawled like a snake?
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by EJEHSON(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
abobote:
Celebrity prisoner, see how she is still looking fresh as if she is not in Nigeria prison, and we talking about murder case here
what do you people actually want? If the security organization Maltreat her now you guys will be the ones to cry injustice, now they are giving her fair treatment because at least she has not been found guilty, you people are still complaining.
What a confuse generation.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
If u like make u backflip enter the courtroom, u no go escape justice
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by imam07: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
VillageHead:
Like play like play dis girl fit go free o!
u think nah film u dey watch ba
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
post=106674334:
Catwalked
To start with, there is never a word like catwalked!

We guess it must be a typo on the part of the OP.

That being said......

Wow,
No be small catwalk truly o.
See as she dey Waka like tolotolo.

The unfaithful man just died like a chicken just laidat.
May justice prevail.

Women don suffer for all these small nairaland.com pikins.
We only scroll pass their gibberish these days
Every word used on a daily basis must not lie in what is contained in your dictionary. That's why the word "neologism" exists.

1 Like

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by juman(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
What is Catwalk again o.
Do they expect her to fly?

She is victim of rotten society.
I hope she is freed.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by chaloskyx: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
EHEN IF SHE CATWALKED NKO DOES THAT AFFECT THE TRIAL
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by wizseller: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Commissioner of Police fit don dey chop her, come give her liver

Police was collect share from her body. This I know

gambia:
This babe dey flex wella, see bottle water for her hand, see real time cruising, super TV CEO is dead and gone, i hope his family wont allow the case to die down.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by udemzyudex(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
This one sef na news abi?
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Emola12(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
e be like say she even carry bag sef
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by wasuka14(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
She is now using veil to cover head. Something she never use b4 she committed crime. Who u dey deceive? Nah death by hanging or life imprisonment with hard labour shall be d judgement for this gentle looking cold blooded killer.
king6869:

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by afamaustin(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
The gal still make sense ooo, all those prison warder go the enjoy her.my observation.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by noble2faith(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
post=106674334:
Catwalked
To start with, there is never a word like catwalked!

We guess it must be a typo on the part of the OP.

That being said......

Wow,
No be small catwalk truly o.
See as she dey Waka like tolotolo.

The unfaithful man just died like a chicken just laidat.
May justice prevail.

Women don suffer for all these small nairaland.com pikins.
We only scroll pass their gibberish these days

Using catwalk as a verb is very plausible.

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Gfh1: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Catgirl
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by bjtinz: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Too much of everything is bad .. the billionaire loves tight punna, but he didn't know that this particular girl tight punna is from HELL, direct from Devil himself...
Reminds me of one nairaland mod that gets orgasms from banning sincere members of this forum... One day be one day, monkey go go market.... angry angry I no call name Sha, but una know who dey my mynd cool cool cool

How u take know say the punna tight undecided
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Revelation4(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
ProtectMyMoney:
Murder case, ...no handcuff, no prison clothes...
because it's not a man. Yet females are undervalued in Nigeria
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by charixel: 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Check out the confidence.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Johel(m): 2:10am On Oct 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

This small girl get mind o! Wonder how the man's family will feel.

Seems the man's family knows he's a stupid man before his death cos believe me they aint doing much to get this small evil child fukked up...or she has used her puni to do magick.

1 Like

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by Deblow: 2:32am On Oct 13, 2021
VillageHead:
Like play like play dis girl fit go free o!

She's fast seeing and carrying herself as a celebrity of sort.
Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by djkaneo(m): 3:17am On Oct 13, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Too much of everything is bad .. the billionaire loves tight punna, but he didn't know that this particular girl tight punna is from HELL, direct from Devil himself...
Reminds me of one nairaland mod that gets orgasms from banning sincere members of this forum... One day be one day, monkey go go market.... angry angry I no call name Sha, but una know who dey my mynd cool cool cool

Guy consider a career in Rap music naaa. Kai! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) by marv1: 5:36am On Oct 13, 2021
whitecake:
The society will pet women because men are physically stronger, men will feel oppressed and attack women, and then the society will pet and attack men, then men, who are stronger will again attack women because they feel oppressed.
This simple politics they're playing with this girl (most girls will feel happy about this though) will endanger the lives of many girls in the future.
It is a simple but complex subconscious psychological phenomenon.

True talk.
A lots of bad eggs in this country. Don't be surprised that one oga is already sleeping with this girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze / Cultist Buried With Hot Drink, Marijuana And Cigarette (Graphic Photo) / 16-Year-Old Anambra Student Cultist Caught With A Double-Barrel Gun In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.