Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Favorite Movie Scenes - As Many As You Can Think Of - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Favorite Movie Scenes - As Many As You Can Think Of (5052 Views)

Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack / Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. / Go Behind The Scenes As The Igbo’s Go On Set Of ADAURE For Their Own Version Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favorite Movie Scenes - As Many As You Can Think Of by Abbott(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
For me:
The Avengers: where dr banner was walking towards the Chitaouri metal monster while with his head turned towards Captain America said: "that is my secret, i'm always angry"

Where Loki was telling Hulk off:
Enough! Enough! I am a God, you dull-headed creature and I will not be bullied ....{ next scene: loki being dusted on the ground like a rag doll, hulk looked @ him again and dusted him twice, called him "puny god" and walked on.

Also, where Captain America gave orders to the avengers, when he called out:
"Hulk?"
Lopsided evil hulk grin
"Smash".

You need to see these scenes...best scenes in the avengers.

In the apocalypse, Mel Gibson's; the scene where the black jaguar went after that dude but one of the bad guys went in front of it and got chewed out.

Fast Five: the last action scene on the bridge.
Real Steal: the last boxing match btw Hugh Jackman's robot and the Japanese robot.

I cant forget IP Man: where the guy faced the military man publicly using his hands to chop the guy on his chest, neck and sides of his stomach.

Maltilda: when she visited the evil teacher in her house and turned the time from 8:30pm to 9pm and then 10pm within 5 mins.

So many great movies.
Ratatouille: when Anton Ego was wowed after eating the food prepared by the rat and his later review and redemption.

1 Like

Re: Favorite Movie Scenes - As Many As You Can Think Of by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
"The ice dance" cool
The most touching scene in Tim Burton's fairy tale. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, or just fall in love with Winona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9AT_JJQ74w&feature=related

"Lord of the rings" cool
"Sam's Speech"
Great scene that cuts to scenes of battles, Samwise Gamgee's lengthy emotional monologue about how "there's some good in the world and its worth fighting for" could've ended the middle earth war right there and then. I mean, that speech would've melted Sauron's heart.
:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xDD7egEN2k

finally TITANIC smiley
"You jump, I jump. Right?"
So, I have "Titanic" on my list. But its not that "I'm the king of the world" or Jack's death or "I'm Flying." It's that scene where Rose gets on the life boat ahead of Jack, and as they slowly become separated from each other, they lock eyes, the flares light up, "My Heart Will Go On" cues in, and I'm paralyzed with inner feeling. Those damn flares, they got me. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD79ZAtqe2U

1 Like

Re: Favorite Movie Scenes - As Many As You Can Think Of by Abbott(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
Remember also, Shall We Dance? When thprivate investigator was telling Gere's wife about how we need witnesses to our lives otherwise we would all be living lives of quiet desperation.
Also, when he gave her the rose and the soundtrack Peter Gabriel's the book of love came on.
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes - As Many As You Can Think Of by kokoA(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2012
All the scenes in PULP FICTION.. I love that movie to the point that I can recite almost all the lines by the actors.. Lol.. One of my best is the scene where Butch (Bruce willis) rescued Mr. Marscellos wallace from the gay rapist banging his azz..lol..

Butch: I mean what now between me an you?
Marscellos: oh! That 'what now'.. I tell you what now between me and you.. There is no me and you.. Not no more..
Butch: so we cool?
Marscellos: Yea we cool, but two things.. Don't tell nobody about this.. This shyte is between me, you and mr. Soon to be living his short-azz life in argonizing pains rapist here.. It aint nobody else's business.. Two! You leave town tonight, right now! And when you are gone, you stay gone or you will be 'gone'.. You loss all your LA privillages.. DEAL?!
Butch: Deal!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Satellite SLTV / Wrath Of Man (2021) - Movie Download / BBN, Nengi Hiding Underwear After Having S*x With Ozo | Erica & Minjin Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.