Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

**top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** (7196 Views)

Nigerians In Usa/canada.what Nigerian Items You Want In Stores / Food Items You Can Travel With From Nigeria To Europe, Most Especially Italy / Funny Experiences On Your First Trip To Naija After Being Abroad For A While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by iice(f): 2:51am On Jun 03, 2011
odumchi:

Egonekwu Means Money Talks.

Thanks. Though i don't see why cash should dredge up sinister/worshipful connotations. I forget. Na nigerians we dey talk.
Anyway. . .cannot transport myself, buy my food without money since i have no intention and have never lived off anyone since my parents.

kabukabu:

1)Mossberg 12 guage shotgun.
2)Glock 12 hangun with laser sight.
3)stab resistant armor vest
3)Pepper spray or Mace
4)50,000 volt tazer nightstick
5)night vision goggles
6)Level 3 personal protection Belgian Malanois and Doberman attack dogs.
7)Modified Remmington bushmaster rifle with armor piercing hollow point shells
coolLevel 6 Armored H1 Alpha with smokescreens and chase detterents.
9)Mercenary former Mossad guards
10)fake cash packets with self destruct ink grin grin grin grin grin

Lwkmd grin grin
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by igboboy1(m): 5:08am On Jun 03, 2011
ego in excess thats all for me, For my fellow N'landers: dog bones for SEFAGO and Eko Ile, Monkey tail for Ileke, and chimpanzee balls for bluethooth grin
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 03, 2011
Dis Guy:

na me holy pass

All these just for a holiday?
cheesy
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by Gbenge77(m): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2011
OgidiBoy:

Most everything can be bought in Nigeria these days, gone are the days when you have to buy whatever because you traveling to Nigeria. I don't

know what some folks thing Nigeria is. All you need when traveling to Nigeria is lots and lots of money.
correct
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by zenus(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2011
Car and Cash for Guys
Blackberry and Sun Glasses for ladies
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by N101: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2011
1 )  A good torch (Maglite or a wind-up torch)
2 )  Mobile phone (but don't need to bring a fancy one unless you want to impress or be a target)
3 )  Good pair of shoes (Crocs for rainy season, sturdy shoes for harmattan)
4 )  Decent headphones
5 )  Medicines (good in the short term rather than waiting until something happens)
6 )  MP3 player
7 )  Duracell or Energizer batteries
8 )  Toiletries (any body lotions, toothpaste etc you can't live without)
9 )  Sunglasses
10) Laptop or netbook

Lots of things I wouldn't bother to bring as I could get them there, but these are the essentials, just in case  cool
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by daddytee1: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2011
talking from experience. you don't need anything than your return ticket.
You get everything in Nigeria.
Forget about laptop or phone
How many diaspora can afford Blackberry or Iphone or Ipad? Unless on bills phone

No need of cash, keep ur cash here and borrowed cash from your people in Nigeria.
Pay back when u get back, it will reduce your expenses.

Nigerians are richer than diaspora now.

Nigerians talk about billions while we talk about thousands here .
Wake up guys, things have turned other way.
Just go with ur pants
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by oladayo042: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2011
Cash!
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by obi123: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2011
Apart from 500 naira for trolley at the airport-i have an account in naija so no need to carry money frm here

mosquito repellent - i dont miss this
enough cotton shirts/shorts
my sturdy birk sandals
A very solid torch
loads of rechargable batteries- for my night light
medicine chest
My first aid kit
Sunglasses
Enough body wash- lord knows i need a lot of these with the amt of times i shower due to the heat
camera
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by Dsense(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2011
You these people are killers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by muyiserra: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2011
lol, men i consider them very funny, most especially the DOMCON own hahahaha
me by July 25 i will be in Nnamdi Azikwe Airport,

Am going with cash offcourse,
good camara, sun glassses, sandal
cos i heard the temeperature na wa,
n above all two or three pack of durex condom n a nice smelling lubricant grin
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by N101: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2011
obi123:

Apart from 500 naira for trolley at the airport-i have an account in naija so no need to carry money frm here

mosquito repellent  - i dont miss this
enough cotton shirts/shorts
my sturdy birk sandals
A very solid torch
loads of rechargable batteries- for my night light 
medicine chest
My first aid kit
Sunglasses
Enough body wash- lord knows i need a lot of these with the amt of times i shower due to the heat
camera

I agree with the bold - love my Birks, wouldn't leave home without them. Thinking of getting another pair  cool

There's an insect repellant paper called Rambo that you can buy for about N20.  If like me you attract mosquitoes, this works a treat.
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2011
pls dont forget to come with a very reliable generator.
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by Manuelkyle(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2011
CASH Times twenty seven, And Blackberry!!!!!! cool
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by ladykool(f): 4:30am On Jun 05, 2011
loooool, i heard u must have BLACKBERRY, of course Cash and most importantly for ladies, BRAZILLIAN WEAVES O!! loool naija has gone from bad to worse!!!! so into superficial things that are useless and not necessary if say na iphone they are going mad for, will understand na blackberry they are going mad for!!! useless country!!
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by qleyo(f): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2011
A dollop of tolerance with a sprinkling of patience.

And of course the Blackberry.
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by earthrealm(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
a ton of tolerance and patience to deal with all the idiocy n stupidity that pervades this country like a cloak!!
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by llbhuds: 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2011
lol
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by razznaija(f): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2011
my BP kit, first aid kit, medicine box.
  summer clothing
  insect repellent
  laptop 
  all of my beauty products, and toiletries
  stuff that i bought for people
  confidence, patience, and self esteem ( in case of harassment by police, taxi drivers etc)
  sun glasses
  sun tan lotion ( i don't want to return to yankee looking darker)
  mp3 player ( can't live without it)
  a 20 ounce bag of skittles, m&ms, and Reese's. ( can't leave without those)
  a lot of chewing gum.
camera
phone
  Chips and other small snacks
  good shoes
  travel size exercise equipment's
and of course some money.
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by rafcrown(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2011
@razznaija
you listed more than 10
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by DisGuy: 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2011
razznaija:

my BP kit, first aid kit, medicine box.
  summer clothing
  insect repellent
  laptop 
  all of my beauty products, and toiletries
  stuff that i bought for people
  confidence, patience, and self esteem ( in case of harassment by police, taxi drivers etc)
  sun glasses
  sun tan lotion ( i don't want to return to yankee looking darker)
  mp3 player ( can't live without it)
  a 20 ounce bag of skittles, m&ms, and Reese's. ( can't leave without those)
  a lot of chewing gum.

camera
phone
  Chips and other small snacks
  good shoes
  travel size exercise equipment's
and of course some money.

undecided
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by razznaija(f): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
rafcrown:

@razznaija
you listed more than 10

whatever
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by tck2000(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
kabukabu:
1)Mossberg 12 guage shotgun.
2)Glock 12 hangun with laser sight.
3)stab resistant armor vest
3)Pepper spray or Mace
4)50,000 volt tazer nightstick
5)night vision goggles
6)Level 3 personal protection Belgian Malanois and Doberman attack dogs.
7)Modified Remmington bushmaster rifle with armor piercing hollow point shells
coolLevel 6 Armored H1 Alpha with smokescreens and chase detterents.
9)Mercenary former Mossad guards
10)fake cash packets with self destruct ink grin grin grin grin grin
Where can i get all these from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legal Hustling Immigrants In Italy And Othe EU Countries / 8 Worst Country For A Black To Travel / Nigeria Will Reciprocate Visa Denials And Delays – Gbenga Ashiru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.