Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

This Will Shock You Tonight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Will Shock You Tonight (218 Views)

My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Will Shock You Tonight by NancyChrist: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
If you're legally married and you believe in Jesus but you don't have a child or you had one for some years now and have been waiting. Let heaven settle your matter tonight - Join us @ Midnight Travail intercessional prayer for all children in Nigeria and the world at large As we secure our children's destinies in prayers against Pharaoars, Herods, Delialahs and Dragons.
Come and Travail in prayer and see if the Rewarder God will not reciprocate your labour of love. 11"59PM tonight. Just 1 hr prayer Zoom meeting.
For every lover of God.

Meeting ID:704 305 3624
Passcode : 7t66CB

(1) (Reply)

How To Start/manage A Successful Cake Business + Create A Unique Business Plan / Help !!! / True Love:man Marries Woman Without Hands And Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.