Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien (3134 Views)

Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall / KASU Students Beat NDA Cadets Over Girlfriend (Photos) / Final Year ABSU Female Biochemistry Student Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by toyini1234(m): 5:57am On Oct 13, 2021
There was drama at the Kaduna State University (KASU) on Tuesday when some students of the institution beat up cadets of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) and destroyed their vehicle over girlfriend
Dateline Nigeria reports that the four NDA cadets, who are in their second year, were in KASU for the school’s matriculation funfair, featuring live performance, face paint, dance and others shows.

“The incident happened at the convocation ground. The cadets saw a female student hanging out with her boyfriend and one of them tried to collect her phone number, but she refused.

“When they insisted, her boyfriend tried to intervene and one of the cadets slapped him. The boyfriend, a KASU student, drew the attention of his fellow students who descended on the cadets with stones and sticks.
The cadets tried to escape in their Toyota (Matrix) vehicle, but the students lock the school gates. They pelted the vehicle with broken pieces of interlock. One of the cadets who couldn’t get into the car on time was severely beaten.
https://www.biochemistrynotes.com.ng/p/kasu-students-including-on-biochemistry.html

3 Likes

Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by Nwodosis(m): 6:06am On Oct 13, 2021
grin They came to intimidate and were intimidated!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 13, 2021
What would happen if this type of cadet become chief of Army staff or defence staff or naval staff, he has come to the end of his career except his father is a serving general.

4 Likes

Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 13, 2021
They are human beings. Fucck the nda. Talking gets us no where. Fight back.
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by insidelife22(m): 6:29am On Oct 13, 2021
Cadet,cadeter,cadetest,fool,fooler,foolest.

I know what I wrote is not correct,but leave am like that.

1 Like

Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by endsarrrs(f): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2021
NDA cadet always F0OL of themselves

I Know those cadet base in LAGOS.

NDA(military) will deny them if any fatality.

1 Like

Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by Theunbothered: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2021
grin grin grin

Congratulations to the KASU students
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2021
If na outside now e for better, but inside campus, na ment? grin who craze pass students?

3 Likes

Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by Emmanuel909090: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2021
toyini1234:
There was drama at the Kaduna State University (KASU) on Tuesday when some students of the institution beat up cadets of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) and destroyed their vehicle over girlfriend
Dateline Nigeria reports that the four NDA cadets, who are in their second year, were in KASU for the school’s matriculation funfair, featuring live performance, face paint, dance and others shows.

“The incident happened at the convocation ground. The cadets saw a female student hanging out with her boyfriend and one of them tried to collect her phone number, but she refused.

“When they insisted, her boyfriend tried to intervene and one of the cadets slapped him. The boyfriend, a KASU student, drew the attention of his fellow students who descended on the cadets with stones and sticks.
The cadets tried to escape in their Toyota (Matrix) vehicle, but the students lock the school gates. They pelted the vehicle with broken pieces of interlock. One of the cadets who couldn’t get into the car on time was severely beaten.
https://www.biochemistrynotes.com.ng/p/kasu-students-including-on-biochemistry.html

I just wish i can tag that officer that posted the lesson he taught a yahoo boy during the convocation abi matric of his wife, i think so.
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

I just wish i can tag that officer that posted the lesson he taught a yahoo boy during the convocation abi matric of his wife, i think so.
An officer that doesn’t know the Law. What a zoo we are in!!!
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by jumper524(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2021
It is an unofficial attitude for NDA cadet to cause chaooz somewhere. Even their commandant are aware of all this.
But this Boys weren't smart at all.
Causing chaooz inside educational environment, kad poly at that where we have lots of dismissed cadets and soldiers in.
Even if NDA tries to shield them, their oga go call them big mumu.
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by Gadafii: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2021
them these ones never even graduate finish dey don dey intimidate innocent nigerians undecided

hope say the broken interlocks hit them for head and mouth, make he remove their teeth.

yeye and nigerian soldiers, very anyhow people.

you intimidate and oppress people u are supposed to protect simply because u are holding one rusty AK47, but when bandits and boko haram attack you, you cry that u dont have enough weapons to fight them

1 Like

Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by Mystic216: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2021
I love that
Prideful e-diots
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by taretoofine(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
The cadets are in big trouble
Except it's not the NDA I know
What are they doing outside the cantonment, when it's not a free day
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by Timagex(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
As in.....
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by aimmoney9: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Even if they killed all of them nothing will happen because it is KADUNA a northern state the incident took place...
If it had happened in the east e.g IMO state to be precise in Izombe the army would've retaliated by killing everyone in sight.......
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by harmargedon: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by elmessiahs(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hmm, women!
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by Druggey(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
aimmoney9:
Even if they killed all of them nothing will happen because it is KADUNA a northern state the incident took place...
If it had happened in the east e.g IMO state to be precise in Izombe the army would've retaliated by killing everyone in sight.......
STFU if u got nothing meaningful to spit

2 Likes

Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by aimmoney9: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Druggey:

E pain am...
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
taretoofine:
The cadets are in big trouble
Except it's not the NDA I know
What are they doing outside the cantonment, when it's not a free day
Mr man

NDA cadets are on break
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by taretoofine(m): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Organicist95:
Mr man

NDA cadets are on break
Except so
But how recent was this news
Mr woman

1 Like

Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by Jolomenas: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
There was a time NDA cadets blocked the road around leventis roundabout kaduna, my brother wey dey drive jam one if them comot there they follow am come house not knowing our popsy na Brigadier general that time, them choo beat for our security hands ehnn and they all got dismissed grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
taretoofine:

Except so
But how recent was this news
Mr woman
it happened just yesterday
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by Generalwoodz(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Return match go surely dey
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by TheWolfen(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Fight over a woman? Who raise these boys?
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by onuwaje(m): 5:58am On Oct 14, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
If na outside now e for better, but inside campus, na ment? grin who craze pass students?
Greatest Nigeria students for that matter
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by onuwaje(m): 5:58am On Oct 14, 2021
TheWolfen:
Fight over a woman? Who raise these boys?
They didn't fight. Someone slapped n the favour was returned
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by aimmoney9: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Druggey:

Come and physically shut me up now, let me turn you to those cadets.... grin grin
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by Druggey(m): 4:50am On Dec 02, 2021
aimmoney9:

Come and physically shut me up now, let me turn you to those cadets.... grin grin
if u dey KD just text me ur Addy lemme show u how I roll coolcool
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by aimmoney9: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2021
Druggey:

if u dey KD just text me ur Addy lemme show u how I roll coolcool
You mean how you roll on the floor.... grin

That's a gory sight please.... grin grin
Re: KASU Students Including One Biochemistry Student Fight NDA Cadets Over Girlfrien by Druggey(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
aimmoney9:
You mean how you roll on the floor.... grin
That's a gory sight please.... grin grin
yeah that will be gory sight. the Addy is all I need. coolcool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does Vistalog Work?n1000 Discount / Absu Hostel On Fire!! Someone Help / A Thread For Nigeria Police Academy: Applicants For Regular Courses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.