Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,137 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him (9570 Views)

Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust / 2023 Presidency: Odds Favour South-east Candidates In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by fasho01(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2021
David Mark is the best candidate from the NC
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by emmykk(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Penguin2:
What happened to David Mark?

Or is Iyorchia Ayu not also a Christian?

PDP governors should work to install David Mark. The man is a colossus himself and being from Benue, he might likely not try to perpetuate any northern agenda by trying to make a northerner emerge as presidential candidate.

PDP should not make any mistakes.

The problem with Nigeria is they are too bias.
Yardua of blessed memory did more for Southern than any southern and Goodluck Jonathan did more for any northern than any northern president
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by BlueBlackPackag(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2021
Penguin2:

PDP governors should work to install David Mark. The man is a colossus himself and being from Benue, he might likely not try to perpetuate any northern agenda by trying to make a northerner emerge as presidential candidate.

Ayu is from Benue too and a bigger figure to mark. A party chairman not the Same as a candidate.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by duro4chang(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2021
Penguin2:

What can the secretary do? Absolutely nothing.
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by Penguin2: 8:07am On Oct 13, 2021
BlueBlackPackag:

Ayu is from Benue too and a bigger figure to mark. A party chairman not the Same as a candidate.

Wait, that Ayu is a bigger figure than David Mark?
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2021
Penguin2:

David Mark is not interested, his major interest was BOT Chairman, but having a national champion from NC will affect his chance as a BOT Chairman.
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by TooMuchStuff: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Wrong move by Benue people. HausafulaniKanuri Muslim wanna get President while the whole South will loose out
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2021
fasho01:
David Mark is the best candidate from the NC
But he said he is not interested, should they force him against his wish?
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by Frankest20(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2021
How many governors in the region?

Kogi=APC
KWARA =APC
NIGER =APC
PLATEAU =APC
NASSARAWA =APC
BENUE =PDP

So who are those governors?
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by Corporate2020: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2021
He is mad. Na there he wan die?
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by elbulk(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2021
Penguin2:

Iyorchia Ayu is Benue and in fact Tiv which is the largest minority in Nigeria. If you say because Mark is a heavy weight I agree with that
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by PureBoss: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2021
Penguin2:
[/s]What happened to David Mark?

[/s]

So which state do you think Iyorchia Ayu comes from?�

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by CoolAmbience(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2021
Penguin2:

And where is Iyorchia Ayu from?

Everybody don turn political analyst...

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by Bimpe29: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
PDP's complacency and lack of discipline brought it to this era. A sincere effort and commitment are required to come about a reinvigorated party.
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by ComrdDRS1: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
benuejosh:
The man is a complete failure. However, North centeral are strategically positioning themselves to take over power. I hope those from the other region are watching how politics is played.

I don't know how you people will just sit in your rotten roof and judge others. Has your any of your relations achieve half what that man has to his name Mr. failure...
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by Efficiency7: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Loyal kwa? Maybe you have not being following him or benue politics. There is nothing like loyalty with Dr Ayu, he only ports where he finds favour, why did he decanp from APC to PDP after the 2015 elections? Because he was schemed out of the politics in Benue by Akume, luckily for him Ortom decamped to pdp, so to fight Akume, he decides to remain with PDP, I bet u, PDP will be shooting themselves if they give this make this man their chairman, someone that can't even decides or dictate for his own local government elections.

thundafire:
A very loyal PDP man
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by Efficiency7: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Don't mind him, who knows Ayu when it comes to Benue politics talk more of national politics, Ayu that can't even field a candidate for his local government elections (Gboko) and win, someone here is comparing him to Mark.
Ayu relevance to Nigeria politics ended in the 2000s, after he served as minister of foreign Affairs under OBj 1st tenure, nobody sabi dat man even for benue politics, him just d hide under popular candidate to be relevance.

Penguin2:

Wait, that Ayu is a bigger figure than David Mark?
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by Penguin2: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Efficiency7:
Don't mind him, who knows Ayu when it comes to Benue politics talk more of national politics, Ayu that can't even field a candidate for his local government elections (Gboko) and win, someone here is comparing him to Mark.
Ayu relevance to Nigeria politics ended in the 2000s, after he served as minister of foreign Affairs under OBj 1st tenure, nobody sabi dat man even for benue politics, him just d hide under popular candidate to be relevance.

I tire o!

Reason I didn’t even know about him as much as I follow politics in Nigeria.

I had to go to YouTube to watch some clips of him and I only found one.

No one knows his thoughts on the issues bedeviling Nigeria.
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by Penguin2: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
Efficiency7:
Loyal kwa? Maybe you have not being following him or benue politics. There is nothing like loyalty with Dr Ayu, he only ports where he finds favour, why did he decanp from APC to PDP after the 2015 elections? Because he was schemed out of the politics in Benue by Akume, luckily for him Ortom decamped to pdp, so to fight Akume, he decides to remain with PDP, I bet u, PDP will be shooting themselves if they give this make this man their chairman, someone that can't even decides or dictate for his own local government elections.

Again, he’s close to Tinubu. Very close.
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by bestdudes: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Afamed:

You Said it all comrade. While their slaves from SE continue to remain slaves. It's a contract they signed in 1999, when PDP came to power
Yeah, they are slaves... and will continue to be... while the freeborn suffer as well despite not being slaves. I see how the freeborn that chose buhari are doing better than the slaves... grin grin grin
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by Afamed: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
bestdudes:
Yeah, they are slaves... and will continue to be... while the freeborn suffer as well despite not being slaves. I see how the freeborn that chose buhari are doing better than the slaves... grin grin grin
Same IPoB Bla bla bla bla bla bla
Re: PDP Chairman: Odds Favour Iyorchia Ayu As North-Central Stakeholders Adopts Him by Jackmj(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
elbulk:

Iyorchia Ayu is Benue and in fact Tiv which is the largest minority in Nigeria. If you say because Mark is a heavy weight I agree with that
We are not minority, it's offensive to call my tribe minority

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrorists Kill 22, Kidnap 67 In Katsina, Zamfara, Set Houses Ablaze / FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim / Declare Your Campaign Funds Sources - PDP Tells Buhari And APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.