Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) (62202 Views)

Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) / Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) / Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Ayula911: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
mancoconut:
See how that patrol van beat a hasty retreat as some armed men are seen chasing after it.

https://twitter.com/Onyekanzin1/status/1448208476484866048?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdXj3x6C-hU
Civil war loading....
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Conrod: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hallenjay:
I hope u have not been to maiduguri or izombe? Genocide is still going on and it is dos who survived it that will never pray for it.
When de drop chemical bomb in ur community. ..even grass will not breath again let alone human being. Continue
You dey watch too much of hollywood movies.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Ayomi90: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Tomorrow when the Army displays bodies of these criminals we will hear they are killing innocent unknown gunmen?
Because they are running away here so common sense should tell u soldiers running for gun men can't kill a gun man, if they display any body then they killed an innocent person that haven't even touched a gun b4. That's to tell u Nigeria soldiers are cowards.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by caracas: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
Don27tiky:
soldiers no wan kill them that’s why. All of una wey dey laugh anyhow so wen the thing red make una no complain oo
As long as they do not go after the innocents
No p
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by ello29(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Buhari is the cause of the insecurity and killing in the South East.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by CaptainAyub: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Susu888:
See as front page is filled with celebration as na unknown gunmen A. K. A ESN /ipob jihadists dey do the chasing [/b]BUT[b] let the roles changes and the military get them on the run, you will start reading! Nigerian military are war criminals, killers bla bla bla... ESN are peaceful its fulani DSS that are doing the killing to take over our lands and islamization agenda undecided

It makes one wonder the I.Q of an average south easterner! lipsrsealed
Lol.
You wonder the IQ of the ppl who have been coming first in WAEC and NECO for the past 10yrs?
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
SlayerForever:
Can you see that Nigeria is a very uselees country. In the news we read on nairaland here yesterday the report says the policemen and soldiers overpowered the unknown gunmen and the unknown gunmen barely escaped. Can you see the video evidence here to the negative? Why are the media always deceiving the masses?
Not only that, they claimed an AK47 was recovered. Yet nobody died? So how did you collect the gun?

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by themanderon: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
How a once peaceful region suddenly turned into a place where gunplay is the order of the day is mindboggling. The ineptitude, nepotism and clannishness of the fiend called Buhari is about to tear this nation apart. How oh how did we get here? I only but pity the southerners that are laughing at this madness going on. It will soon cross over to your place and you will know the agenda is real.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by loveth360(f): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Why would I wanna invest in southeast? What's in the southeast?

Apart from lagos, I can only invest in these states kano, Kaduna, rivers, Ogun, oyo, kwara, kebbi and osun state....
Then why are you crying investment investment.

We that have investment in East are not complianing but you that have no investment and can never have is here ranting.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by 989900: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
This is how Boko Haram started.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by ello29(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
I'm seeing this as a distraction to divert the attention of terrorism from the North East and give them a safe landing.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Ayomi90: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Is this what they were doing in Sambasia forest ?
You still asking, why is Boko Haram still very strong? Definitely they are also running in Sambisa.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
loveth360:
Then why are you crying investment investment.

We that have investment in East are not complianing but you that have no investment and can never have is here ranting.

What's this one saying?
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by saintade01(m): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
DeadCountry:

Mugu, there are no insecurities in Igboland except the ones brought about by your dungeon's terrorists in DSS, Police, and army uniforms. Fools like you irritate reasonable people with your extreme display of clownish, myopic, and daft reasoning.

And DSS are the one enforcing sit-at-home orders as well bah undecided
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Ayomi90: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Curious345:
leave the region for who?
Who did they left it for before? To you it is normal for Solders to be patrolling the community. Only a f00l thinks that way.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by SarkinYarki: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Small resistant and NIGERIAn Military always retreat

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Curious345: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ayomi90:

Who did they left it for before? To you it is normal for Solders to be patrolling the community. Only a f00l thinks that way.
it is very normal for soldiers to patrol a community.

If they do not molest the population, why not.

I even rather have them Around than the police.

Or you want them to leave for ugm to occupy the space.

Drop that weed you smoking

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by caracas: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kingofhoes:

Maybe it's your lack of knowledge of military tactics making you say this. But it's called retreating to find a better vantage point to retaliate fire. Thank you
Sharap
The only retaliatory action they will take is on the innocents, and that would be after the unknown gun men would have left the scene

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by afube: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
jumper524:
ediots like you would still wail about insecurity when it changes tone. Double mouthed coins.
You irritate sane people with your exteme display of stupidity.

my friend just shut it............what I am asking o? was it not this same army and police that shot 23Unarmed IPOB in Aba high school.is it not the same SARS that killed and dumped the bodies of 32 Massob members into the Ezu River in Anambra........is it not the same army that killed over 150 unarmed members of IPOB in nkpor in 2016.................were it not ethnic supremacists like you that cheered the army and police as they shot to pieces unarmed youth like yourself............................ What gores me most intensely about you black Africans is your unmitigated hypocrisy, Oga you are a SHAMELESS HYPOCRITE !!!

10 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by loveth360(f): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sleekfingers:

What's this one saying?
You got the massage.

Now carry your fake love comot.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Olayetan(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
I hear the person behind the camera laughing, they will soon cry for help when that place turn to terrorist zone.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by izubext007: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mumu , with sodiers training they are suppose to calm this down not giving it more heat.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
kageo:
why can't both party sue for peace

Letting Igbo go is the only peace that be sued for.They have been cheated too long and if the whole East have to turn desert just to achieve their objectives of being a sovereignty State! They are willing to sacrifice everything. This I have come to understand. They no longer use Lagos port to get their arms but Niger Delta waterway!!! Before 2023, I foresee one of the Eastern Governor getting assassinated! The coming months will be very bloody in the East because they now have access to more firepowers. If you have families there! I suggest you relocate them to Some place else.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Godispeace: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
and d Boy scout should take over the barracks in the south east ?? foolish ediot always displaying senselessness upandan , oponu !!!
PrinceOfLagos:
The soldiers should leave that region alone

Sambisa forest is where they're needed the most not south east

Why is Buhari so obsessed with south east ?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
mancoconut:
See how that patrol van beat a hasty retreat as some armed men are seen chasing after it.

All these while they had been killing cultist and innocent civilian but today they jammed the real niggas and their fled.. Cow*rds are Nigerian Terrorist Army?

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I think you people said nothing like unknown gun men and na solder dey stage the killing.

It seems na solder dey chased each other in this video now abi na Movie?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Safemoon: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Why is this government obsessed with the south east.buharis is obviously desperate about south east.

Ideology can never be defeated.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by muhamadnur: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
mancoconut:

cry la ilaha illallah I weep for those laughing, the east will test what we've went through in BORNO soon enough that I've seen.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by muhamadnur: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

look you don't know what war looks like, I've seen war that's how boko boys started, chasing military killing mopols running the city for a while before enough was said to be enough

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by ayomide69: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
The truth is that the government are making Southeast more important to the world by sending troops and bet me all these videos are recorded everyday and posted for the world to see it whereby the soldiers are marauding the innocent people that's how the world look at it, these troops are meant to be fighting bandits, Book haram i mean this is not the job of the soldiers they are making mistake and hyping things up for the Biafra, this not how government that claims to have structure should act, disappointed!!!

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Safemoon: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
themanderon:
How a once peaceful region suddenly turned into a place where gunplay is the order of the day is mindboggling. The ineptitude, nepotism and clannishness of the fiend called Buhari is about to tear this nation apart. How oh how did we get here? I only but pity the southerners that are laughing at this madness going on. It will soon cross over to your place and you will know the agenda is real.

Their hate for Igbo is blinding them they thought it's all about the igbos.they never new that the strategy is to use the federal might on Igbos whom they perceive as the only tribe that can speak out.to later come for them.

Help enemies destroy your brother when they are done with your brother they will come for you and there will be no brother to defend you.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu's Daughter, Neya Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Meet Five Governors Who Allegedly Govern From Outside Their States / DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.