Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life (21698 Views)

Polll: Who Helped You Out Of Penury? Family/stranger? / Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married / How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My People - Johnspeak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by andyblinks05: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2021
Earlier thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6600217/learn-both-skills-simultaneously/1

I create the above thread because I wanted to learn a digital skill but the problem I had was not having a laptop, however a Good gentleman promise to help me get one so that I can start learning.

Today I want to show my appreciation to this gentleman here for showing me support and lending me a helping hand. I appreciate you sir. People like you are rear in this life.

Secondly I want to thank seun osenwa for this platform which has helped me a lot in a way that I didn't expect. I've meet intellectual people on this platform. This platform is really a blessing to me I bless the day I join NairaLand.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by ignis: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Thank God the moniker of the helper is covered.
If not, Nairaland e-beggers will bombard his DM with various needs and requests.

The street is dry in this Buhari economy that even the average man cannot feed averagely.

Expect more begging on Nairaland in the coming days.

Trace the root of the giver.... Igbo amaka.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by bigdammyj: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by ignis: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Just because somebody boughted him a second hand laptop person no go hear word again. Mtcheeeeeeeew

Why must you be full of bitterness that everything that emanates from you is bitterness and grieve. You will just die if you don't repent.

173 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by meritadavize1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by ib4real95(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
congratulations

1 Like

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Chummynoni(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good. I am happy for you, there is more to nairaland than being a breeding ground for trolls and tribalists. I wonder atimes when some people throw tantrums at each other, not knowing different categories of people are here, that can change their lives for good.

Meanwhile check my signature of good, quality luxury wristwatches

19 Likes

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by FalseProphet1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
sad

3 Likes

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by tradepunter: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by GorillaApp(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
I don't know who the person is but thank you.

There are really some good people left in this wicked world.

A female nairalander joined me some years back to offset the bills of a child who was placed under hospital arrest after she was delivered as the parents couldn't afford the bill. To make matter worse, it was just few days to Christmas and the child would have done her first Christmas celebration in the hospital.

God bless that lady nairalander

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by WriterNig: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
“It is more blessed to give than to receive"

Givers never lack.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by fadajosh: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
am happy for u ....

1 Like

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Greenbuoy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Cool
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Mayour11(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Where's the laptop na?
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by lilbarracuda(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
What skill do you intend to learn.
Make you come teach me.

2 Likes

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by etibaba(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Congrats, but covering his name is really of no use cos the previous topic is there for all to see who asked you to send a DM. One again congrats and God bless the giver.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Johel(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
andyblinks05:
Earlier thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6600217/learn-both-skills-simultaneously/1

I create the above thread because I wanted to learn a digital skill but the problem I had was not having a laptop, however a Good gentleman promise to help me get one so that I can start learning.

Today I want to show my appreciation to this gentleman here for showing me support and lending me a helping hand. I appreciate you sir. People like you are rear in this life.

Secondly I want to thank seun osenwa for this platform which has helped me a lot in a way that I didn't expect. I've meet intellectual people on this platform. This platform is really a blessing to me I bless the day I join NairaLand.

Lalasticala
Mynd44

Chai....lucky dude....and I need a laptop for the same purpose o.
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Kevinsamba: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Who says Nairaland isn't usefulgrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by PrinceOfLagos: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nice one
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by simhosting: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by JayCynic(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
I respect your desire and doggedness to acquire skills, may God bless your hustle and that of many other young Nigerians. We will meet at the top one day.

2 Likes

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
What type of work you doing?

You Afonja??

Hope it ain't that work. cheesy cheesy

Anyways congrats to you and blessings to the nigga who helped.

4 Likes

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by chibu4u2(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
congrats, at least we still have nice people in Nigeria, and kudos to you for showing appreciation. Its very important.

4 Likes

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Monez123: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
God when will someone give me Laptop like this? why am i so unlucky this way?
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Wahalaperson: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wahala
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Ezennaemeka1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
I remember in the years back I begged an uncle to help me with laptop to kick off my digital skills... He refused and God sent an angel in form of a man through Facebook to buy me the laptop... I didn't beg him...he just asked if I had laptop and I was like no...he sent me 40k to buy a mini laptop and modem...that's in 2013.

That single.....

God bless you and I know I'll still pay you in folds when you least expted it��

21 Likes

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by StPete: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Send pictures of the laptop too let's celebrate him
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by xjiggy: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
We have people who are really in need and people who sincerely want to help. The unfortunate thing is that, in between we have thieves and fraudsters. It is this group of bastards that are making it hard to give and receive help. Congrats Bro. Remember in future to give a helping hand to someone sincerely in need.

12 Likes

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by michresakidjo(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
andyblinks05:

Lalasticala
Mynd44

I want this kind of blessing to learn digital skills... Good Samaritan embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 / The Problem With Nigeria`s Banking Sector? / Arik Air Sacks 300 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.