Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,462 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President (24359 Views)

Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by YerimaAswadJnr: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tinubu/Marwa
Osinbanjo/El'Rufai
Marwa/Amaechi
Pantami/Ngozi
GEJ/Amina

Any of these collabor go work for Naija.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by thedio(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
GorillaApp:

You truly don't understand what is going on. Osibsanjo is walking a tight rope and cannot do anything outside the wishes of the northern caliphate and mafia that are calling the shot.
That man's life is in danger. He can't even resign because they will come for him and take him out in the fear that he will reveal the evil going on in this country.
You think mailaifa, or that young pilot lady died natural deaths?
You think this government can't end this insecurity if they want to?

Lastly, remember when buhari traveled out Nigeria and osibanjo took some bold steps like firing the DSS boss then, and also coming down to niger delta to talk about modular refineries.
What happened when buhari rushed back? Osibsanjo was caged and from then began his woes.
Osibanjo is the best candidate there.

I'm not yoruba by the way
Hmmm postulator general after u na Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Onepeople: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
olaboy33:
I don't know why we keep looking far.

Osinbajo is the best man for the job.

Nigeria is in a free fall and needs someone to urgently turn things around not someone who will come in to start learning the ropes.

Osinbajo is not an option, he is part and parcel of this ineffective government.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
bewla:
Is Okonjo iwela from osun abi ondo
So an yoruba man and Delta or Igbo woman will be the president and VP of Nigeria at the same time? Dreaming is absolutely free. Dream on

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Gfh1: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oh
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Emission: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
BigSarah:
Each time I see or read people postulate osinbanjo I get confused honestly..

If Nigerians truly want osinbanjo, then that means absolutely nothing is wrong with this Buhari and Osinbajo 8 years of mis-rule.

Please don't quote me to say Osinbanjo is completely powerless, because that's false..
Even assuming it's true, is it an abomination for him to share ideas with the president that'll steer Nigeria to the path of positivity..
Or is he intentionally sitting quiet and nonchalant and watching things go extremely bad?

Or he is truly clueless and ineffective as the current administration which he is the number 2.
People want Osinbajo to be president because they know the difference between president and VP. They know that the VP is mere spare tire. People know that the VP serves only as the president deems fit. Osinbajo isn't in charge. The man in charge dictates what happens and the direction his govt. should go. There are many proofs to show who is in charge. For example, the president in his first tenure made the VP to be in charge of social investment scheme (N-power, school feeding, CCT, trader Moni, etc), but in his second term, he decided to remove it from the VP and create a ministry for it with a minister in charge. Also, it was the VP that confirmed the appointment of the former CJN, Onoghen, while he was acting as president when the president was on sick leave. The appointment helped to avert a constitutional crisis as the president refused to forward his name to the Senate for confirmation as substantial CJN. The VP could only act when he had the power. That also shows who is in charge.

computer0810
0m0nnakoda
ThatFairGuy ( Naso)
Angelfrost
Paleone123
TheRareGem1
maybanks
Sleekfingers
Shooyie
GorillaApp
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Lovelyperson(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
I will only vote a joint ticket of Adeshina and mama okonjo

But that can't work in Nigeria. The best is to break this nation
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/akinwumi-adesina-buba-marwa-osinbajo-fredrick-nwabufos-pick-for-president/

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by wale2020: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Great2017:

You just hit the nail on the head.

How on earth would people be advocating for Osibanjo presidency when he is part of the present government that has increased poverty and suffering in the country?

Osibanjo cannot be exonerated from the woes of this government as long as he is benefiting from the government.

I really dont fully agree with your point of view. What can we say about Obasanjo's 8-year rule? was Atiku not part of it? was Atiku not the flag bearer of PDP in 2015?

Osibade in the voice of GMB is a fine politician.. U will agree with me that when he was given oppurtunity when the president was out of the country, he took some bold steps. Lets give this guy a chance... I believe he will deliver as PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. I also like the former Gov of Anambra state Peter Obi. Fine gentle Man too. I just Pray Nigeria will choose wisely in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Baawaa(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
festacman:
Many people are easily carried away by packaging rather than content.

Akinwunmi Adesina will be subservient president because like Goodluck Jonathan he has this tendency to COMPROMISE easily as well as pander helplessly to those interests that will keep him in office for 8 years. That's the problem US had with him as AfDB president. He won't implement vital reforms but will offer high-sounding initiatives with marginal results like he did when he was minister of Agriculture.

VP Yemi Osinbajo ticks all vital boxes. He can be firm and courageous like he had shown with few occasions he acted as president, which is why he was stopped from acting. He is amiable and can logically push ideas through. Even Northern elites as well young Northerners respect him for his intelligence, practicality and down-to-earth disposition. The Niger Deltans feel at home with him. If there is anybody who can package and sell ecomomic restructuring, which is necessary to unleash the potentials of Nigeria, he is Osinbajo. The reason is that he won't just talk about it but will go a long way to practically articulate roadmap and key benefits for each geopolitical zones for all to see.

And those who show limited knowledge of presidential system of government by blaming the weaknesses of the EXECUTIVE President on his APPENDAGE Vice President should read up. Joe Biden wasn't judged for successes or failures of Barack Obama presidency but on his performance on specific tasks given to him and his past personal tendencies and records.

But then, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is deeply rooted politically though his desperation and health are red flags.
Your Osinbajo has been used by Tinubu for dirty games,good example is Ogun State scenario. Before the last general elections I respect Osinbajo but now he is a common politician.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by bewla(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
So an yoruba man and Delta or Igbo woman will be the president and VP of Nigeria at the same time? Dreaming is absolutely free. Dream on
All I see is two Nigerian

And beside
Good thinking good product

One a lawyer the other an economist

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Are u serious?
Yes, he is the head of Nigeria economic team
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Yes, he is the head of Nigeria economic team
I just did a search on that, u were right. So what are we talking about here, head of economic team with the finance minister and yet the economy is going down day by day. Infact sufferness no dey tire Nigerians, we deserves what we have a president.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Sleekfingers: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=Emission post=106708164][/quote]

And do you think buhari is listening to ideas from Osinbajo? In the constitution, The VP are just spare tyres.......

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by dheilaw1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Explicit02:
I see Tinibu pick any of these female as a running mate come 2023

AMINA MOHAMMED
NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA

for ur mind now, tinubu can pick okonjo iweala who is from the south as his running mate, making it a south and south ticket? Where you dey learn ur own politics from?
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by kedeojo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Great2017:

You just hit the nail on the head.

How on earth would people be advocating for Osibanjo presidency when he is part of the present government that has increased poverty and suffering in the country?

Osibanjo cannot be exonerated from the woes of this government as long as he is benefiting from the government.
you people have shallow mind. joe biden the current america president was a vice to barack obama. is quality he displayed then earn him the presidency now. osibanjo is just the best of all candidates and if elected president he will be remarkable.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Great2017: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
kedeojo:
you people have shallow mind. joe biden the current america president was a vice to barack obama. is quality he displayed then earn him the presidency now. osibanjo is just the best of all candidates and if elected president he will be remarkable.

How did you arrive at your assertion?Even in his profession as a lawyer, he is not the best.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Mastermindjj: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
festacman:

Akinwunmi Adesina will be subservient president because like Goodluck Jonathan he has this tendency to COMPROMISE easily as well as pander helplessly to those interests that will keep him in office for 8 years. That's the problem US had with him as AfDB president. He won't implement vital reforms but will offer high-sounding initiatives with marginal results like he did when he was minister of Agriculture.

VP Yemi Osinbajo ticks all vital boxes. He can be firm and courageous like he had shown with few occasions he acted as president, which is why he was stopped from acting. He is amiable and can logically push ideas through. Even Northern elites as well young Northerners respect him for his intelligence, practicality and down-to-earth disposition. The Niger Deltans feel at home with him. If there is anybody who can package and sell ecomomic restructuring, which is necessary to unleash the potentials of Nigeria, he is Osinbajo. The reason is that he won't just talk about it but will go a long way to practically articulate roadmap and key benefits for each geopolitical zones for all to see.

And those who show limited knowledge of presidential system of government by blaming the weaknesses of the EXECUTIVE President on his APPENDAGE Vice President should read up. Joe Biden wasn't judged for successes or failures of Barack Obama presidency but on his performance on specific tasks given to him and his past personal tendencies and records.

But then, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is deeply rooted politically though his desperation and health are red flags.
Intelligence exemplified!
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Great2017: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
wale2020:

I really dont fully agree with your point of view. What can we say about Obasanjo's 8-year rule? was Atiku not part of it? was Atiku not the flag bearer of PDP in 2015?

Osibade in the voice of GMB is a fine politician.. U will agree with me that when he was given oppurtunity when the president was out of the country, he took some bold steps. Lets give this guy a chance... I believe he will deliver as PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. I also like the former Gov of Anambra state Peter Obi. Fine gentle Man too. I just Pray Nigeria will choose wisely in 2023.

Can you exonerate him from the mess created by this government? No, you cannot because he is a major part of this government.

Can you equally say he is not benefiting from this unfortunate government when 1.4M naira has been budgeted on food and entertainment daily for him?

Every major player in this failed government has failed Nigerians except you want to live in self denial.

Because they have failed Nigerians, they should be the least to be considered for the position of the president.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Great2017: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
okefranci:

Which problem are you talking about?
The problem of amplifying poverty and suffering in the country.

In this trying period, how do explain the daily budget of 1.4M naira on food and entertainment when an average Nigerian lives on less than 500 naira daily?

If you don't see this as a problem, then, you are either living in self denial or you are among the few benefiting from this government.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

I just did a search on that, u were right. So what are we talking about here, head of economic team with the finance minister and yet the economy is going down day by day. Infact sufferness no dey tire Nigerians, we deserves what we have a president.
My brother I'm tired for this country. I asked one mumu this same question, if he thinks Osibanjo is best presidential material, what is Osibanjo impact as head of Nigeria economic team. Under is watch, the economy is going down every day.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
My brother I'm tired for this country. I asked one mumu this same question, if he thinks Osibanjo is best presidential material, what is Osibanjo impact as head of Nigeria economic team. Under is watch, the economy is going down every day.
One thing I have noticed is this, whenever u complain they would tag u wailer but deep down na sai baba dem dey suffer pass

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina, Buba Marwa, Osinbajo - Fredrick Nwabufo’s Picks For President by michresakidjo(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
festacman:

Sir I love the way you writes, It's amazing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt / Kashamu Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Dapo Abiodun - PUNCH / Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.