Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) (41401 Views)

New Lagos APC Chairman And Other Leaders Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by gurunlocker: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
How will someone sensible and in his right functioning brain want this man to be the president?

We are just about to escape from one hell of a UK based president and you want to push us into another?..... Nigerians never learn!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by Crossroad1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Terrier99:

After suffering 1000x what my useless mother suffered, i will end up like my useless godforsaken father.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Crossroad1:
What's with tinubu and sport wear or rather dressing sportmanly?
Na so dem take package that failure in aso rock for us
He wants to look youngy for Nigerians eyes,we know that he's vegetable like his counterpart in aso rock grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by kenzysmith: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
This gebga is d definition of efulefu
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
Make Tinubu leave this presidency for people like Osinbajo, Fashola, Peter Obi, El Rufai et al na.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by Gbajure(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Look at Tinubu in the first picture and tell if that old fragile man has what it takes to be president

Nigerians E ronu o

Tell us who has what it takes nah and start promoting that person. Abi what is ur problem with my and other choice? Or u no get mind to think?

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by Gbajure(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
jaymichael:
Make Tinubu leave this presidency for people like Osinbajo, Fashola, Peter Obi, El Rufai et al na.

Thanks for the advice but No thanks. Obi Is not in APC and El Rufai is not in the ACN whose turn it is. Pyo and BRF are in d sane camp as BAT and so the same

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by Musaspp(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
These money gluttons have started. They want to mortgage the lives of Nigerians youths for another 8 years come 2023.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by udomas(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Look at Tinubu in the first picture and tell if that old fragile man has what it takes to be president

Nigerians E ronu o

Honestly my brother, was about raising same point here.
Nigerians are their own problems.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by Gbajure(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
gurunlocker:
How will someone sensible and in his right functioning brain want this man to be the president?

We are just about to escape from one hell of a UK based president and you want to push us into another?..... Nigerians never learn!

Your uncouth language says it all. I and my family will vote and campaign for Tinubu, and that is not a crime to warrant insults. Or u think that u have a better functioning brain that others?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by Gbajure(m): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Crossroad1:
I don't pray there is an election in 2023 considering how foolish we've been since 1960..
There has been no changes

Just imagine how someone is reasoning! Then shift for those that says the wheel must keep turning

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by Gbajure(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ferrous:
All I know is, this man can never become president

And who are you o?

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by DEROX: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba solidarity grin

When we will start seeing south east Hausa Fulani leader visiting..

For the Niger state representatives that went and said “ Mr President “ came back denying..
saying he said “Insha Allah “.. and didn’t put it straight
Infact why must he correct himself or make excuses

Abi Tinubu Na only President of Yoruba people or campaigning for Yoruba president of odua republic

Yoruba oya come wail for likes and shares..

Who east epp cheesy ok sorry na UGM

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by Ayomi90: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba solidarity grin

For the Niger state representatives that went and said “ Mr President “ came back denying..

Abi Tinubu Na only President of Yoruba people or campaigning for Yoruba president of odua republic

Why are you afraid?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by Tareq1105: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Penguin2:
You mean Gbenga ‘Betrayal’ Daniel?

The man couldn’t wait for Supreme Court rule on Atiku’s case before defecting to APC.

One wonders who he truly worked for during the elections.

Daniel knew Atikuloooooter doesn't have a serious Case hence he couldn't wait for supreme court.

Don't forget that Dapo Abiodun (of Ogun State APC) is his friend of over 35yrs.

Don't forget that Tinubu in 1999 used Gbenga Daniel office, Kristal laurel at Maryland, as his campaign headquarters before he became governor.

Just leave them. They know themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by Gbajure(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
pavoda:
This is the way to go! Not visits in United Kingdom. Turakin Adamawa ATIKU ABUBAKAR (INCOMING) will soon visit him also. He deserves our prayers and support for good health for him and his family. Buty should stay far away from conversation about Aso Rock.

Yorubas has decided and BAT is our candidates. And we have started begging other progressive Nigerians to bless our choice and support us.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by Gbajure(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba solidarity grin

A good picture is better than million words

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by Gbajure(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
This man is sick oooo

You people will not listen now

Na later ona go dey cry cry
.this was how we talked and talked during Buharis time ona no hear

Thank you for your opinion but He is our choice for 2023. Or do you think you know more about him than others from ur holes? Or than we can't think?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by skidomiller(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by ultiabaz36(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Everybody sha dey lobby down for after 2023
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Do you all know that this used to be the number 1 enemy of Tinubu?

Do you all know that this man and OBJ fought when he started supporting Atiku? I think this man has settled with OBJ. We will all be shocked that OBJ will soon start supporting Tinubu.

But like I always say, I dont want Tinubu as the president. I still prefer Osinbajo.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Covidodo:

Typical Osu kongo jew and ipodic rant.
Yeebowls sef
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by blackboy(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nigerians E ronu o

If Buhari can be president who cant be president in this country.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by Zeel007: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Abdul05:
Tinubu'haters ,u na see this

PDP , APC , name them are both coming together to join hands in order to put tinubu at the federal seat cheesy

What are you waiting for, join us now and let push Tinubu forward.

Stop grumblin and complainin..the right man is above us.

na was for you o, seems you are the junior brother of fani kayode. If una don see food and small change una don finish
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by shigishege: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba solidarity grin

re-read what you wrote does it even have any sense to you

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by freshvine(f): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tinubu has my kinda settee. Billionaires Mindset.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by gawu1: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Just after Ayo Fayose left.
The Igbo ipob pigs didn't expect these kind hearted visitation to the asiwaju and jagaba of Nigerian politics because their own ideology of politics is hatred and bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
This house is too nondescript for someone who owns about 1/4 of the entire Lagos.
I use to think his entire house will be laced with gold.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by Drsnives(m): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
duro4chang:
You don minit?

Since he has become a mecca of sort, let me equally visit the holy city too

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) by chaloskyx: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
I CANT WAIT FOR BAT TO BECOME PRESIDENT AND SEE WHAT HE CAN DO TO TURN THIS COUNTRY AROUND...WHICH LETS BE HONEST HE CANT DO SHIT THE COUNTRY NECK DEEP IN CORRUPRION DEBT AND SOICIO ECONOMIC UNDERDEVELOPMENT FOR HIM TO DO ANYTHING. SO WHAT HES GOING TO DO IS CHOP HIM OWN CLEAN MOUTH LIKE THE REST OF THEM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders / Buhari’s 2nd Term Will Consume Tinubu, Break Nigeria – Iyorchia Ayu / INEC: APC, PDP Senators Move To Stop Lauretta Onochie's Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.