Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries (41960 Views)

Fake Doctor Performed Over 500 Surgeries & Caused 46 Deaths Before Arrest- DSS / Doctor Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries On Sick Patients. Photos / Okeoghene Edigba Died In Benin Hospital Collapsed After Performing 4 Surgeries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Angelfrost(m): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
siofra:

I know you'll bring that one. But it's the bitter truth, I won't even be surprised if he's there because he's black.

I think you have embarrassed yourself enough... Please, give up this goof!

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
And one duara dullard is still discussing grazing route.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by brandsoncharlie: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
juniorstar:

You dont know it happens do you?
You're so funny. Very funny. grin grin.
Are you a surgeon?
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by juniorstar(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

You're so funny. Very funny. grin grin.
Are you a surgeon?
Yes. And am sure you are not

1 Like

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Picker28: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin >:
Whereas my own country is busy killing each
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by PROVERBZ(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
@TMKsouth
Come here bro. Tell me the truth, which of the admins did u bribe? All ur posts make it to front page.
Once I see any news about south Africa I just know u are the op.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by AmadorSays: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nigeria which way na

1 Like

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Kaymaxine(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
theTranscriber:
I pity anyone that is used to test this. there's a reason robots are not used in stuff like this

even perfected tech like phones go haywire

I no go near dis kin tech

if una no fit give me real surgeon

make I die dey go meet my ansestors biko

until it goes haywire cheesy

then you'll know that death is better than torture cheesy

especially if the shutting down system goes bad grin
By the time you have a life threatening ailment now, na you go rush use am...mumu

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Menace2Society(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
siofra:

I know you'll bring that one. But it's the bitter truth, I won't even be surprised if he's there because he's black.
Go siddon jare!what a shame lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
This was Used In "PROMETHEUS" Even more technologically advanced than this one......
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Qoko: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
When is country go invent their robot, I mean govt and not Nigerians
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Hadampson(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, Nigerian spider steals money, Snakes in Nigeria swallow ego as well , they learnt it from the skeleton in Aso Rock shocked

Boss you are here grin

It has been a long while o

How's life treating you lah
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by TMKsouth: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
PROVERBZ:
@TMKsouth
Come here bro. Tell me the truth, which of the admins did u bribe? All ur posts make it to front page.
Once I see any news about south Africa I just know u are the op.

Are those threads that hit frontpage interesting or not? Tell me the truth bro.

And not all my threads make frontpage dude, don't lie - not even half make it.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by AngelicBeing: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hadampson:

Boss you are here grin

It has been a long while o

How's life treating you lah
I am doing absolutely fantastic jare, trust you are fine as well wink
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Hadampson(m): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ihatemumu:
Nigeria still Praying and Fasting
Applying Spiritual Solutions to Physical Problems

As in, this country na cruise
It's only in Nigeria where you will see the people donating money just to build church/mosque then pray inside the church/mosque for job

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Hadampson(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
AngelicBeing:
I am doing absolutely fantastic jare, trust you are fine as well wink

If i say I'm fine then I'm lying, this country is the reason cheesy

One day, i go leave and never return

How's Ugosample?
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by AngelicBeing: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hadampson:

If i say I'm fine then I'm lying, this country is the reason cheesy

One day, i go leave and never return

How's Ugosample?
I understand your pain jare, Baba God go do am for you.
I have no clue where Ugosample is, click on his moniker to send him a message on a dead thread wink
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Hadampson(m): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
AngelicBeing:
I understand your pain jare, Baba God go do am for you.
I have no clue where Ugosample is, click on his moniker to send him a message on a dead thread wink

I hope so cheesy

I thought you guys were close, like friends or something. I haven't heard from him for a long time now.

I'd try to send him a private message
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by ibtommy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
This one go do for Bubu and Thiefnub grin
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by AngelicBeing: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hadampson:

I hope so cheesy

I thought you guys were close, like friends or something. I haven't heard from him for a long time now.

I'd try to send him a private message
Maybe Buhari has given him a job in Abuja tongue
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Ayo081(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Is there a popular SA forum?

I wonder what Nigerians are pushing on there.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by ayenale1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Omo and one country doctors are still beating a sick patient to find vein...

1 Like

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by TMKsouth: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ayo081:
Is there a popular SA forum?

I wonder what Nigerians are pushing on there.

No need to wonder. Hundreds of thousands of Nigerians are physically pushing themselves into SA.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Adakintroy: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nigerians are too predictable with response.

Everything is an opportunity to bash their country. We such a disgrace. Ask them way forward them no go fit talk just steady insult for country. Anyone can criticize but it takes a great mind to discuss solution.
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by udemzyudex(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
LILTJAY:
but na still their country... why ypu nor do your own for una country

Cos we no get whites for Nigeria grin
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Gokoyer0(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Pls don't respond to those guys. Nigerians were looking for solutions in 2015 but they got additional problem eventually.

It's official, South Africa is the giant of Africa.

Pls continue flooding NL with incredible news from Southy.
TMKsouth:

Do you mean Dr Samkele Salukazana - the Robotics Surgery Coordinator in a state hospital run by a black government cool

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by Akinola100: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
If coneheaded structures were spiders with eight arms,all eight arms will be very busy about nothing but the Igbos. grin
You didn't make any sense at all
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by kgr28(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

Do you mean Dr Samkele Salukazana - the Robotics Surgery Coordinator in a state hospital run by a black government cool
Lmao...this ones are incapable ..thats why they'll attribute anything good white.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by iramure(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
God is also helping Nigeria by making our general overseers, bishops, evangelists, Papas to establishes church branches everywhere where we can be fasting and praying
Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by kgr28(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
siofra:

tell us what the mighty naija are doing then...cause everything in SA is white. I 'LL BE WAITING

1 Like

Re: South Africa Launches Spider-Like Robot With 4 Arms To Perform Surgeries by DonroxyII: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
TMKsouth the south african boy on the beat again...
Our Biomedical Engineers need to look into this ASAP. Nigerian Political Class chaiii, Worst crop of Human !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

348 New Covid-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On June 3 - (1535 Tested) / Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics / Bio Claire Cream, Good Or Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.