Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt (4543 Views)

Buhari Confers National Award On Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) / PHOTOS: Sen. Andy Uba At The Wedding Of The 3 Grand Daughters Of Emir Of Zazzau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by lordlugards: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Dr Ifeanyi Uba is one of the politican that have a very big influence in SE. Before now he's one person that speak's every igbo man from SE listen to, but what i witnessed today made me have some critical thinking.

If people of SE can turn against this young politician then MNK is a goal.

Though i felt bad about the whole thing because of my personal love for him.
Then i want to plead to all politicians in SE, this MNK issue should be addressed with immediate affect, because people love for MNK is growing everyday. Don't let anyone deceive you.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by Sergio101(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Even the people attacking mnk online knows the truth.
If anything should happen to him, SE political class will really be in pure chaos

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by Officialgarri: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
We don't care as long as the madness is restricted to the east. The moment they drag this madness beyond first and second Niger bridge or into neighboring Benue or Kogi or cross river, then they will understand that language they pretend not to understand.

And first retaliation will be the death of our prisoner and I'll personally see to it at any cost

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by hisgrace090: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pure celebration await the igbo race soon.

He who laugh last, laughs best!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by DeadCountry: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Truth to the power. Who no know go know. The dungeon people think we are joking. By the time we finish dealing with them, futa jalon will be good enough for them to call home.

5 Likes

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by dlondonbadboy: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Officialgarri:
We don't care as long as the madness is restricted to the east. The moment they drag this madness beyond first and second Niger bridge or into neighboring Benue or Kogi or cross river, then they will understand that language they pretend not to understand.

And first retaliation will be the death of our prisoner and I'll personally see to it at any cost

From your windowless hut?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by DeadCountry: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNfCQPwS20E

HAPPENING LIVE IN ALABA INTL MARKET ANGRY BIAFRANS��CHASE IFEANYI UBA IN LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by expertman(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
This is why I love the igbos.

Very organizing tribe .

Unlike we yorubas immediately Igboho was arrested Yoruba nation's stuff died a natural death.

I give it to the igbos on this if to say it's in Yoruba that market is Yoruba dominated one and a Yoruba contestant comes to the market for campaign you will see them rushing and fighting for #200 let's call a spade a spade .

Yorubas are cowards even with mazi Kanu in prison they stood their grounds.

See reality have shown that almost all igbos support Biafra just that is not yet time for many to make it public.

But yorubas knows nothing other than stabing you at the back.

To hell with Commandant Gumi and buhari they thought every one is a mumu .

Gumi is the Commandant of Boko Haram and bandit while Buhari is the silent sponsor that's why he dare not arrest Gumi.

47 Likes

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by after4: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
How i wish you can even carry out this your threat. Nah MTN wey dey dash free data nah hem I blame

Officialgarri:

15 Likes

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ha amaghi na nke a apuola na-egwu umuaka.

Jungle still dey mature

7 Likes

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by Mekasiwa: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
shocked

6 Likes

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by kollinz1234(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
DeadCountry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNfCQPwS20E

HAPPENING LIVE IN ALABA INTL MARKET ANGRY BIAFRANS��CHASE IFEANYI UBA IN LAGOS.
this video has made my day

1 Like

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by Afamed: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Terrorist IPoB organization

1 Like

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by Brimstone77: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Officialgarri:

grin grin you will personally see to it from your refugee camp some where in yobe desert...

Clown!!

19 Likes

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by OnyeObodo: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
God bless Nnamdi Kanu

6 Likes

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by Eastlink(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good thing he was disgraced. He taught he was doing TAN. A foolish man taking his campaign to Alaba while his mates are busy putting finishing touches in Anambra. And the mumu's bringing out Biafran flags in stupid support for a scammer in detention should be careful, lest you hear that the LASG has closed down the place due to one flimsy excuse.

The IPOB touts trying to use Alaba to support MNK must be fished out and handed over to the Police before they bring trouble to law abiding Igbos in that axis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by Eastlink(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sergio101:
[s]Even the people attacking mnk online knows the truth.
If anything should happen to him, SE political class will really be in pure chaos[/s]
If MNK dies this moment nothing will happen. Highest boys make small noise and military division is sent there to tame them.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by Simdyofficial(f): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
God bless MNK.. See true love. Who dey breeeeet grin

4 Likes

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by Karemarealty288(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Officialgarri:

Empty threat from an empty stomach on bedbugs infested foam.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by FakeUnity: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
We warned Eastern politicians to be very careful about this Biafran issue but they thought we were joking.

Even in Umuanuka, Otolo Nnewi, Ifeanyi Uba's village, there are Biafran flags flying there.

There is no divide-and-rule on this MNK issue, it either you key into the people's aspirations as a politician or you run far away like Efulefu joe ibokwe.. No middle ground.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by Nwaide01: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Where are those people that say only the jobless and touts are Ipob members. This is just an eye opener majority of Ndi Igbo want Biafra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by FakeUnity: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Officialgarri:

Even your master bouharii will shiit in his Adult diapers if he hears MNK died in custody. You all will have your hands full.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by Eastlink(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nwaide01:
Where are those people that say only the jobless and touts are Ipob members. This is just an eye opener majority of Ndi Igbo want Biafra.
And how many responsible people can't you count in that video. So ndi Oso ahia and ndi kaya now make up the majority? One thing I know is that the Alaba Traders Union will simply fish out the clowns dragging the market in the mud and hand them to Ojo Police, rather than allow miscreants spoil business for others.

1 Like

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by DeadCountry: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Eastlink:
Good thing he was disgraced. He taught he was doing TAN. A foolish man taking his campaign to Alaba while his mates are busy putting finishing touches in Anambra. And the mumu's bringing out Biafran flags in stupid support for a scammer in detention should be careful, lest you hear that the LASG has closed down the place due to one flimsy excuse.

The IPOB touts trying to use Alaba to support MNK must be fished out and handed over to the Police before they bring trouble to law abiding Igbos in that axis.
Which finishing touches, you LIAR? Can you post photos any recent photos of campaigns (except APGA) by any of the political parties anywhere in Anambra state? I said RECENT!!! All you political errand boys should be ashamed of yourselves. All these idiocies are because of N2,000 and 5kg bag of rice. Are there no other legal jobs for all you political errand boys? Mumu, there will be no election in Anambra state, the sooner you get that into your one nigeria useful idiot head, the better for you.

IPOB has banned politics in all of Igboland pending the restoration of Biafra. The flimsy excuse you claim by the LASG for closing down the area of the peaceful protest at Alaba market (though you are lying) is another reason why our gallant people at the market want Biafra today and tomorrow. A nation where no idiot will treat them like foreigners. Post the pictures of your so called finishing touches. Mumu!!

3 Likes

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by Eastlink(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
DeadCountry:

Which finishing touches, you LIAR? Can you post photos any recent photos of campaigns (except APGA) by any of the political parties anywhere in Anambra state? I said RECENT!!! All you political errand boys should be ashamed of yourselves. All these idiocies are because of N2,000 and 5kg bag of rice. Are there no other legal jobs for all you political errand boys? Mumu, there will be no election in Anambra state, the sooner you get that into your one nigeria useful idiot head, the better for you.

IPOB has banned politics in all of Igboland pending the restoration of Biafra. The flimsy excuse you claim by the LASG for closing down the area of the peaceful protest at Alaba market (though you are lying) is another reason why our gallant people at the market want Biafra today and tomorrow. A nation where no idiot will treat them like foreigners. Post the pictures of your so called finishing touches. Mumu!!
Who is IPOB to ban politics in Igboland? You mean the terrorist group headed by MNK in detention, or Simon Ekpa the fraud contesting for elections in Finland. Is it Chike Edoziem the jobless failure who has now gotten hold of funds donated by europe illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by DeadCountry: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Eastlink:
And many responsible people can't you count in that video.
Just shut up your useful idiot mouth, you political errand boy. All this idiocy for the sake of N2,000 and a 5kg bag of rice. Shameless buffoon. Politics is banned in the whole of Igboland. Get that to register into your thick empty skull.
Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by Eastlink(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
DeadCountry:

Just shut up your useful idiot mouth, you political errand boy. All this idiocy for the sake of N2,000 and a 5kg bag of rice. Shameless buffoon. Politics is banned in the whole of Igboland. Get that to register into your thick empty skull.
Clown. Your username says dead country. So where are you typing from in that godforsaken European country you dey hide.

1 Like

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by DeadCountry: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Eastlink:
Who is IPOB to ban politics in Igboland?
Errand boy, stop forming daft and dumb. I said, post the pictures of your so-called finishing touches. IPOB is your favorite online country. Umu ewu. All of you flies must follow the corpse that is your nigeria, into the grave.
Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by Eastlink(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
DeadCountry:

Errand boy, stop forming daft and dumb. I said, post the pictures of your so-called finishing touches. IPOB is your favorite online country. Umu ewu. All of you must follow the flies into the grave.
Aturu IPONK, what's my business with your dead ultimatum. Ishi azu agbara cutlass na afo. So because a few touts are enforcing your Monday sit-at/home orders now make you think that elections have been banned in the SE? Gather morale return home from your hide out in Europe to enfore the ban on election?

1 Like

Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by DeadCountry: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Eastlink:
Clown. Your username says dead country. So where are you typing from in that godforsaken European country you dey hide.
Monkey!! Brainless amoeba, you don't come here to lie and expect to go scot-free. I say, post the photos of your so-called finishing touches in Anambra state. Nama, have you gotten your 5kg bag of rice? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lesson From Attack On Ifeanyi Uba At Alaba Int'l Mkt by DeadCountry: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Eastlink:
Aturu IPONK, what's my business with your dead ultimatum. Ishi azu agbara cutlass na afo. So because a few touts are enforcing your Monday sit-at/home orders now make tou think that elections have been banned in the SE? Gather morale return home from your hide out in Europe to enfore the ban on election?
All you house flies must follow your nigeria corpse into the grave we Biafrans have dug for you idiots.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations / Is This ESN Or UGM Bodyguard Wearing Slippers With Peter Obi? / Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.