Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) (63892 Views)

Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard / Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

190ft? Mehn! She's a strong woman

Me that can't even jump 10ft embarassed
If she had survived it, you would have called her a strong woman. She was depressed
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by nedekid: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kai, what a waste.
See fine tall oyinbo that one big man will marry in naija, that will be worshiping her say him marry oyinbo. Imagine the kind of beautiful halfcast children this woman go born.
I think the problem they have is they don't do omogwo. If not this tragedy wount have happened.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by chaloskyx: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
AWW SHUT THE Bleep UP EVERY TIME END TIMES PERILOUUS TIME YOU WILL GROW OLD AND DIE AND JESUS WILL STILL NOT COME
Righteousness2:
No Mother will do this Ordinarily!

This act was Definitely not done with a Clear eye.
I have constantly maintained that there are Various Principalities, Powers and Unseen Forces everywhere. They are looking for who to Enter and possess.

It is Huge risk to live life just Casually or Carnally in this evil and Wierd Endtimes.

There is Need for us to Conciously seek GOD and be filled with HIS Spirit.
We Desperately need JESUS in these Perilous times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Bamzyriches451: 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
End time mother
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by jclassiq(m): 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
McStoic:

You think she did that with her clear eyes. Don't underestimate the power of depression ooo
I watched the video where a guy ran under a moving trailer and was ran over instantly. As in he came forward, and ran inside the trailer as it was approaching, by himself. Depression is like the person no longer finds any value in staying alive at all.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by FreeIgboho: 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Also as a warning to women.

Its very important you give birth on time. That allows your young body to mentally and physically adjust to the endless hormonal changes that follow post partum.

What does mental adjustment have to do with youth? Infact it's the opposite - the more mature, the better able to adjust

3 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by jclassiq(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
What a sad and troubling story.

Apparently she has no one except the husband who was away on army duty. That explains why she brought her beloved kids to go along with her.

Sometimes I feel like there is no point to this life afterall. When all these gra-gra is over, we will all still go someday. So what's the point?

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by bouneem(m): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
This are occurrences of the end times. cry

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by suffering: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2021
It’s a good thing people birth children daily. If birth rates stayed still the global human population would suffer for every idiot putting destiny into their hands.

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by cardoctor(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Sad woman

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by AngelicBeing: 12:07am On Oct 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

I have constantly maintained that there are Various Principalities, Powers and Unseen Forces everywhere. They are looking for who to Enter and possess.

It is Huge risk to live life just Casually or Carnally in this evil and Wierd Endtimes.

wink

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by jaxxy(m): 12:10am On Oct 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Western Society and their isolation.

If it were in the SE and SS, immediately after child birth as a RULE. The Mother of the Mother, permit my tautology. She comes over for the Omugwo, that stay helps the woman mentally and socially.

How can the Army not give the husband pass to go and see his wife. They all contributed to this very sad news.

I feel so angry and sad right now.

They left a depressed and unstable mum with a kid and new born. No caretaker, no husband around. Very stupid people.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by redsun(m): 12:19am On Oct 14, 2021
Too much systematic control of humans as it's in space-starved cities could easily lead to emptiness. Humans are like communities locked up tiny wooden/concrete and exorbitant apartments like lifers and some people with minimal hope of getting out of the endless routine of stress do tend to reach the end of the road easily.

I love the challenges of being an African and the undying zeal to overcome the basics.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Lightorder: 12:25am On Oct 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Its very important you give birth on time. That allows your young body to mentally and physically adjust to the endless hormonal changes that follow post partum.
I don’t get it

2 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by donem: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
cool
I the always observe the pic of this small boy anytime I come across it online, this boy go be racist, when him grow up, if him no take time.

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by WebSurfer(m): 12:31am On Oct 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

Will you keep quayet ?

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by oleeee(m): 12:36am On Oct 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

lol, you said spiritual force? I spent 23yrs in Nigeria before leaving, now a therapist here, I never knew anything about mental health until now. please take care of your mental state and stop blaming spirit up and down

5 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by DavidHarry(m): 2:49am On Oct 14, 2021
She didn't have to force her children into this chai. That was artistic tho

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by 10mobile: 3:08am On Oct 14, 2021
doggedfighter:
Motherhood can take a toll on a woman.

Sometimes it's difficult for people around you to understand.

Many can't comprehend what a mum in that situation is trying to communicate.
Message. I got this. I feel guilty for my lack of understanding many times.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by caprini1: 3:33am On Oct 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

What useless hormonal changes? In Africa ,the joy of having a child at an older age ,creates more joy , happiness and longevity.Just attended a party last sunday of a woman that had her first child at 44 ,never knew she was this beautiful all these years of waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Truvelisback(m): 4:27am On Oct 14, 2021
The woman is mad. Even if u want to die, can't u die alone? Must u die with the children?

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by TuFab(f): 4:45am On Oct 14, 2021
natanyin:
Sir, postnatal depression has nothing to do with age!!!

Are you minding that human?
Always looking for ways to corner women.
Mtcheeeew.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by TuFab(f): 4:48am On Oct 14, 2021
Truvelisback:
The woman is mad. Even if u want to die, can't u die alone? Must u die with the children?

Would you have helped her care for the kids?
If her family weren't there to support her during that vital stage that she needed people around, do you think they would take care of the children?
They'll probably dump them at a foster home and they'll grow up sad and depressed as well.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by TuFab(f): 4:54am On Oct 14, 2021
I truly and honesty feel her pain. Fine, oyinbo have things going on for them in terms of the good life and all, but what they lack is the communal lifestyle which is very important, because being alone can drive one crazy, especially with young kids. The frustration is out of this world.
My sincere thoughts to all mothers out there, please ask for help when you're tired, there's no award for the most hardworking wife/mother.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Truvelisback(m): 4:56am On Oct 14, 2021
TuFab:

Would you have helped her care for the kids?
If her family weren't there to support her during that vital stage that she needed people around, do you think they would take care of the children?
They'll probably dump them at a foster home and they'll grow up sad and depressed as well.
Is her husband not there? Or is he a sex doll?

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by DonBenny77(m): 4:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by TuFab(f): 4:59am On Oct 14, 2021
Truvelisback:
Is her husband not there? Or is he a sex doll?

Can a man take care of kids?
And for her to have reached that level, it shows the kind of uncaring man she was married to. His nature of job made it worse.

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Chochovini: 5:01am On Oct 14, 2021
Octopusssy:

Your first post made sense while this one is the total opposite.
. Hmmm... What a moniker, “Octopussy“. I would have love to, emm..... Ok, let me just reserve my comment sha.

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Ezmans: 5:16am On Oct 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

190ft? Mehn! She's a strong woman

Me that can't even jump 10ft embarassed
what makes her strong ?

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:22am On Oct 14, 2021
Russian people do wierd tins

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by DeipTruth(f): 5:39am On Oct 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

Please with all due respect shut up.
Do you know the effect of post natal depression to now talk of acute post natal depression.
Go and ask women that just gave birth how they struggle with it.
Thank God for African system where the girls mum or inlaw visits her and stay with her for some years.
Due to that, this issue is drastically reduced in Africa.

Please just shut up and morn the woman and her kids.nonsense.
Not even a single RIP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.