Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request (14029 Views)

Babachir Lawan Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife / Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Perfectbeing(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2021
Nigeria would not enjoy some of Buhari good policies/loans during his tenure. It is from subsequent tenures that we will enjoy it.. A good example is the railway to Niger.
Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by CSTR2: 7:14am On Oct 14, 2021
They make saraki look like George Washington.

Those apc bastards that supported a rubber stamp Senate, na amadioha go punish una.

3 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by techWriter3: 7:14am On Oct 14, 2021
Hmmmm these women not scammer struggle for their own lunch airfare
Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Mosesvic11(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

So much for your failed upbringing when you use these ungodly and horrible words to cover up your inability to read and comprehend what was written up there.

If Lawan was like you at your age, cursing everyone whose life reminds you of the success ,perhaps your parents never had, and that hardwork and humility bring to a purposeful individual , today, Senator Lawan won't be a PhD holder and become a Senate President , despite coming from a humble background and obscure village in the northern Nigeria you look down on .

I don't need to meet Senator Lawan in person to know why he is a success today. One of it is obviously humility that you lack or was not raised with as a value .

Before others carry on with your arrogance and poor character, what Senator Lawan opposed is the release of the funds to the MDAs unless they defend it before the Senate. In the past, the MDAs would have even obtained and finished those loans before Nigerians know and now start using EFCC to chase the corrupt public officials up and down after they have looted it like some of the questionable loans at all levels of government today.

Your pride is so obscene that I cringe that a youth could be this proud and toxic at such a young age because you have the privilege to hide behind a keyboard . It's preposterous and that's why the future of this great nation can't be in the hands of ill mannered toxic youths like you.
supporting this failed senate president means you yourself is a failure. God save us oooo.

4 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Bizibi(m): 7:20am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

So much for your failed upbringing when you use these ungodly and horrible words to cover up your inability to read and comprehend what was written up there.

If Lawan was like you at your age, cursing everyone whose life reminds you of the success ,perhaps your parents never had, and that hardwork and humility bring to a purposeful individual , today, Senator Lawan won't be a PhD holder and become a Senate President , despite coming from a humble background and obscure village in the northern Nigeria you look down on .

I don't need to meet Senator Lawan in person to know why he is a success today. One of it is obviously humility that you lack or was not raised with as a value .

Before others carry on with your arrogance and poor character, what Senator Lawan opposed is the release of the funds to the MDAs unless they defend it before the Senate. In the past, the MDAs would have even obtained and finished those loans before Nigerians know and now start using EFCC to chase the corrupt public officials up and down after they have looted it like some of the questionable loans at all levels of government today.

Your pride is so obscene that I cringe that a youth could be this proud and toxic at such a young age because you have the privilege to hide behind a keyboard . It's preposterous and that's why the future of this great nation can't be in the hands of ill mannered toxic youths like you.
lawal is a dull guy,yes I said it.... even gbajamila of house of reps is even better. Lawal is the worst Senate president ever,no need looking for excuses for that man except you are one of those sycophants that defend anything worse.

5 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Mozegee: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2021
This useless baffon as a Senate president will go down as the most useless president in history of this country. He is nothing but a fool

3 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Gandollar(f): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This long load of BS can only come from you.

Defending loan after it's been approved, putting the horse before the cart. Only a rubber stamp moribund Senate like the one lawan leads does such.

If you spend your days licking the arse of idiots because they have quotasystem PhD, not all of us are Zombies.

Fraudulent elections that has seen even a braindead mannequin become president of Nigeria is the reason why thick headed idiots like lawan are sitting atop in the Senate.

Your narcissistic disposition in this forum with your skewed and warped understanding of pertinent issues is appalling and very undesirable.

I don't know what you are selling that you feel the need to advertise here everyday, but I can never debate within me that Your life is not difficult and miserable!

4 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Bizibi(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

That's too much to ask of a sycophant... The truth irritates them.
the problem is not the leaders but the stupid followers

Look at how some of the sycophants here support evil, sycophants are worse than the leaders.

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Oyiboman69: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

just shut up please....

3 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by EagleNest(m): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2021
The legislative leader that thought he is part of executive. Can never challenge executive in anything.

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by olisaEze(m): 7:29am On Oct 14, 2021
But he already approved the loan without reasons from the MDAs, what sabotage is he now talking about?

Shouldn’t the defense come before the approval?

And this is the guy Tinubu & his wife fought Saraki tooth and nail to make Senate President, makes me wonder if Tinubu won’t be another Buhari promax if he ever wins. undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by EMAXIM(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Is he now the presidency spokesman?!

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Joydan95: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/its-sabotage-lawan-tackles-mdas-for-failing-to-defend-fgs-loan-request
All those in power will answer to God cos they have not just succeeded in crippling the economy but trampled it. The loan that Nigeria owes is something else, it’s so painful that the FG refuses to see the intellectual resources a lot of youths posses here in Nigeria. Nigeria has one of the best Doctors, Engineering brains and Educators why can’t the FG invest in these areas so as to generate revenue from there. May God help me and my family to escape from this country ruled by a corrupt body that pile up loan debt to annoy the next party that will rule. God punish APC and PDP. I know of a civil servant that retired from the state level education line and till today he hasn’t been paid his gratuity talkless of pension yet some corrupt politicians stack up money in graves , GP tanks etc Building bridge to Niger Republic for what exactly

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Gandollar(f): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Cnach:

Look at your grammatical structure, as useless as the incomprehensible comment u dropped. As childish as u are u really think PhD means intelligence. My problem with u dumb headed beings is just tackling someone who reasons normal. No, he doesn't need to read everything before knowing that house of Senate is not an extension of the executive but sorry for u who reads everything but understands just nothing. In ur religion and culture the best way to break off from evil is being humble to it. Rubbish
The different between I, the guy u quoted and u it only that we are tired of bad Nigeria but u love suffering thinking u are patriotic. Go to Niger and show them how patriotic u are.
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Creamz(m): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2021
Why will you approve loans without the MDAs coming to defend them first. When people call you rubber stamp, una go dey squeeze face!

3 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Dullest African I've seen so far. Wetin u write now make sense abi? I don't know what to tell you...but ur brain is gone and u can't contribute meaningfully to the development of even a zoo. You are truly the latest model of zombie

4 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Gandollar(f): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:

Boss u are wrong . U are just an ardent supporter of Lawal.
Tell me which country in the world, the senate is rubber stamp, NO SINGLE OPPOSITION. Even building rail to Niger wen u don't ve good road to ur village and town.
U jus want to intimidate de guy for saying the obvious
Intimidate which guy?
Pls stop giving your boss airs!!!

A butterfly can never become a bird!

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Gandollar(f): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Danidinho4:
Most of us just come down here under this comment section open our mouth waaaaaa and vomit nonsense.
This man have not done anything wrong by asking the MDAs to defend the loans that should be released to them.
Is it hard for some illmind to comprehend?
Defense after approval.

If you think this is the right order of things, I daresay you are doing cow business in the bush and far from civilization.

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 14, 2021
We Miss Bukola Saraki�

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Minjim: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2021
To come and defend what you have already approved ?
Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Pussse1: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Rubbish!!!

So you support the level of debt the country has been plunged into without any evidence of justifiable utilisation.....people like you irritates me so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by muller101(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2021
Who elect all these idiots into public offices
Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by macrodata(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

forget all this talk, he's humble where he need not to be. He has tainted the office of the Senate President because he thinks it is there to bellow to the affairs of the executive. All his PhD is a waste.

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Angelfrost(m): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2021
Bizibi:
the problem is not the leaders but the stupid followers

Look at how some of the sycophants here support evil, sycophants are worse than the leaders.

Far worse... Bunch of cockroaches!!!
Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Saintdipo67: 8:10am On Oct 14, 2021
Hypocritic and rubber stamp Senate president, where were you people in the red Chambers when buhari was busy borrowing money, you are all mad, most of the you senators are benefitting from the borrow borrow government.
Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by MrHeff(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are a product of infidelity
Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by djukum1: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2021
Worst senate President ever.
Plug and play SP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by KaptainAfrika: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2021
Defend what you have already approved ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Kwagbewine: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by zoomzoom(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=Vaughanlanrewaj post=106718220]

Sir, kindly take a minute from your HYPERVENTILATION to answer a quick question.
How exactly did they APPROVE a LOAN that wasn't DEFENDED by the MDA'S it was meant for?.
Nobi MUMU....sorry JUJU be dat?.
Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Maxwell4404(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2021
Were all this loan dey enter self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayo Ojo Elected 1st Nigerian To Uk Arbitrators’ Institute / Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members / Buhari Mourns Kofi Annan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.