Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,230 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture (1626 Views)

Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine / Umahi, Others Queue Behind George Obiozor, The New President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo / George Obiozor Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by LagacyHills: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2021
History was made in South Africa as the brother of the Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state, Sunny Wenike became the first River state indigene and Ikwere man to hold the exalted position of President, Ohanaeze Ndigbo South Africa.

Wenike emerged as the President after a keenly contested election held on March 20, 2021, at the Nigerian Consulate in Johannesburg.

Wike junior as he is fondly called has been into humanitarian services, community rights activism for more than twenty years.

Prior to his emergence as the President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo South Africa, Sunny Wenike has served humanity in many capacities. He is the Founder and former Chairman, Organized Youth Council of River state, Former Financial Secretary and Acting Secretary, Nigerian Union in South Africa (NUSA), Johannesburg chapter.

Other positions he has held include Former Secretary, Association of River state Indigenes South Africa, Coordinator, Niger Delta Youth Coalition South Africa, Former Public Relation Officer (P.R.O), Nigerian Citizens Association, South Africa, Former Acting Secretary, Ohanaeze Ndigbo South Africa amongst others.

Speaking on his new position, Wenike said that he is a grassroot mobilizer who had held several leadership positions in the past, promising that his administration will take Ohanaeze South Africa to a greater height.

In his words, “My position today is by God’s grace and a result of hard work. I am a grassroot mobilizer. I have always been ready to serve.

“My administration will take Ohanaeze South Africa to a greater height. I will make River state proud like my elder brothers, His Excellencies Nyesom Wike and Chibuike Amaechi.”

https://thestreetjournal.org/gov-wikes-brother-sunny-wenike-emerges-president-of-ohanaeze-ndigbo-south-africa/

Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by Ulunne777(f): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2021
They become Igbo when it favors them.

Elder brother-Ikwerre Ijaw
younger brother- Ikwerre Igbo.

Ndi Ara NdI Ara.Utterly Confused!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by Afamed: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2021
Use and dump. Them Sabi use them and dump them wellllla

Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by Norwichsailor(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2021
Ulunne777:
They become Igbo when it favors them.

Elder brother-Ikwerre Ijaw
younger brother- Ikwerre Igbo.

Ndi Ara NdI Ara.Utterly Confused!
You eh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Afamed:
Use and dump. Them Sabi use them and dump them wellllla

Yeah , the same way we used and dumped Sunday Igboho to die in Benin republic prison

The same way we used and dump MKO Abiola to die in the hands of babangida

The same wicked way we used dumped Chief bola ige and funsho Williams to die for daring to to contest against Tinubu.

You guys are so shameless with the way you go about this tribal shiit

I regret sharing the same tribe with your likes .

9 Likes

Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by EvergreenDiarie: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2021
But his brother said they no Igbo extraction
Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by Tinubuadvocate: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2021
So stranger is now in charge of destiny of 25million people.
Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by Afamed: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Yeah , the same way we used and dumped Sunday Igboho to die in Benin republic prison

The same wicked way we used dumped Chief bola ige and funsho Williams to die for daring to to contest against Tinubu.

You know l don't trade banters with IPoB especially the ones from Ochanja, upper Iweka headbridge
Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by realstars: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2021
God has prepear a table befnr me in the presennt of my enemies.
Wike start your hunting now.
Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by PrinceOfLagos: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2021
Afamed:

You know l don't trade banters with IPoB especially the ones from Ochanja, upper Iweka headbridge
Just reminding you how useful you've been to yourselvesgrin
Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by johnmartus(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2021
It has been a while that stranger control their destiny. The Enugu and Anambra state governors are igbira man.
Tinubuadvocate:
So stranger is now in charge of destiny of 25million people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by Tinubuadvocate: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2021
I'm the next obi of onistsha.
johnmartus:
It has been a while that stranger control their destiny. The Enugu and Anambra state governors are igbira man.

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by Afamed: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm the next obi of onistsha.
We will be glad to attend New yam festival, the moment you are crowned the new Obi of Onitsha.

Your Royal Highness, we will need 30 acres of land for our Ruga program . Preferably the land close to Onitsha main market or the vacant plot of land just before MCC junction before Nitel , downflyover
Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by Tinubuadvocate: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2021
My brother we can turn the whole of onistsha to Ruga and kara market too.
Afamed:

We will be glad to attend New yam festival, the moment you are crowned the new Obi of Onitsha.

Your Royal Highness, we will need 30 acres of land for our Ruga program . Preferably the land close to Onitsha main market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by Afamed: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
My brother we can turn the whole of onistsha to Ruga and kara market too.
Good, your Royal Highness. May your throne be the new beginning in our land .
Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by Tinubuadvocate: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
I will give you ozo title.
Afamed:

Good, your Royal Highness. May your throne be the new beginning in our land .
Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
EvergreenDiarie:
But his brother said they no Igbo extraction
Every single Ikwerre man is an Igbo man. Your language and name determines your identity.
Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by Afamed: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I will give you ozo title.
Okay your Royal Highness
Re: Gov Wike's Brother, Sunny Wenike Emerges President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo ( Picture by Myhusband(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

don't be ashamed of your ancestral land kid

why are everyone denying their origin, is igbo land that bad to you Dundee?

(1) (Reply)

Azikiwe Defending 1966 Coup Plotters Because They Are Fellow Igbos / Nigeria Can Never Be Well Again Until Nnamdi Kanu Is Free - Rita Edochie / Moment Crowd Chanted 'Sai Atiku!' During An APC Rally In Jigawa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.