Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria (11722 Views)

Three Ways You Can Benefit From Naira Devaluation I Nigeria / Information On Original Human Hair Weaves Distributors I Nigeria / Companies Shift Their Head Quarters From Catolonia To Other Parts Of Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2021
If you need to rent or hire dredgers of different types(conventional or chinese) and sizes

*call us Today MTN 08061164526/ AIrtel 08122492678!*

We have the complete set of Chinese dredger:

Master dredger...

Transporter...

...And pusher dredger!

We also have the conventional dredger(suction and cutter)..

We are based in lagos but has a robust network or links of dredger available for hire in different state in NIGERIA.

So whatever you needs are we will meet them!

Whatever type of dredger you need, and were ever you need them we will get it for you!

We are just a call away *MTN 08061164526/ AIrtel 08122492678!*

Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2021
Pictures of some of the dredgers available

Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2021
Emmelix:
Pictures of some of the dredgers available
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Factors that determine the type of dredger to use!

3mins read:

There are two major types of dredger

The conventional dreger

And…

The Chinese dredger.

Chinese dredgers consist of the master dredger, the transporter and the pusher.

The CHINESE dredger is used for narrow channels mostly because of its size.

The CONVENTIONAL dredgers are large and can't be used in narrow channels, small rivers and the likes.

Dredger with CUTTER is used in virgin sites(sites that have not been dredged before!)

The cutter as the name sounds is used to cut through hard river beds that might have sedimentary rock.

While the SUCTION is used in rivers that have been dredged before.

So if you want to dredge a new site that hasn't been dredged before...and the channel is narrow you need a Chinese cutter dredger.

If the channel is wide, and a new site you need a conventional cutter dredger.

So remember the width of the channel, the nature of the site(if it has been dredged before or not) are the factors that determine the choice of dredger.

There are other factors too like the result of the sand search( the sand search shows the depth one needs to get to, to get sand) to consider too.

But all these can be better explained to you by your SURVEYOR or dredging CONSULTANT(dredging master)

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Emmelix:
Factors that determine the type of dredger to use!

3mins read:

There are two major types of dredger

The conventional dreger

And…

The Chinese dredger.

Chinese dredgers consist of the master dredger, the transporter and the pusher.

The CHINESE dredger is used for narrow channels mostly because of its size.

The CONVENTIONAL dredgers are large and can't be used in narrow channels, small rivers and the likes.

Dredger with CUTTER is used in virgin sites(sites that have not been dredged before!)

The cutter as the name sounds is used to cut through hard river beds that might have sedimentary rock.

While the SUCTION is used in rivers that have been dredged before.

So if you want to dredge a new site that hasn't been dredged before...and the channel is narrow you need a Chinese cutter dredger.

If the channel is wide, and a new site you need a conventional cutter dredger.

So remember the width of the channel, the nature of the site(if it has been dredged before or not) are the factors that determine the choice of dredger.

There are other factors too like the result of the sand search( the sand search shows the depth one needs to get to, to get sand) to consider too.

But all these can be better explained to you by your SURVEYOR or dredging CONSULTANT(dredging master)

Hope this helps.

Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
?
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2021
More pictures

Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Chinese dredger!!

Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 7:45am On Oct 28, 2021
?
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2021
Floating hose

Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 6:46am On Nov 08, 2021
More pictures

Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
Emmelix:
More pictures
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2021
More pictures coming up
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
More pictures

Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2021
More pictures

Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2021
For enquiries call us today
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
For enquiries call us today 08061164526
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2021
Call us today for enquiries
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Call us today
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emmelix:
Call us today

Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2021
Call us today
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Emmelix:
If you need to rent or hire dredgers of different types(conventional or chinese) and sizes

*call us Today 08061164526!*

We have the complete set of Chinese dredger:

Master dredger...

Transporter...

...And pusher dredger!

We also have the conventional dredger(suction and cutter)..

We are based in lagos but has a robust network or links of dredger available for hire in different state in NIGERIA.

So whatever you needs are we will meet them!

Whatever type of dredger you need, and were ever you need them we will get it for you!

We are just a call away 08061164526?!

Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2021
Stockpiling or reclamation we got you covered

Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 6:22am On Nov 23, 2021
How do you know the type and size of dredger needed for a project? Is there any test am suppose to carry out like sand search survey etc

There are several factors to consider when determining the type and size of dredger needed for a project. Some of the key considerations include:

The type of material to be dredged: Different dredgers are designed to handle different types of materials, such as sand, silt, clay, or rock. Knowing the composition of the material to be dredged will help you determine the most suitable dredger.

The depth of the water: Dredgers come in different sizes and are designed to operate at different depths. You will need to determine the depth of the water at the site to select a dredger that is capable of operating at that depth.

The volume of material to be dredged: Dredgers come in different sizes and have different production rates. You will need to determine the volume of material to be dredged to select a dredger that can handle the required volume.

The distance the material needs to be transported: If the material needs to be transported a significant distance, you may need a larger dredger with a higher production rate to get the job done in a timely manner.

A sand search survey can be helpful in determining the composition and volume of the material to be dredged. This type of survey involves taking samples of the material at various depths and analyzing the samples to determine the composition and volume of the material. This information can help you select the most suitable dredger for the project.
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Emmelix:
Call us today
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
More pic

Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 6:33am On Dec 11, 2021
Call us today
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2021
Emmelix:
Call us today
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Call us today for enquiries
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 6:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Call us today
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2021
Emmelix:
Call us today
Re: Dredgers or Dredging Machine For Hire Or Rent In Lagos And Other Parts i Nigeria by Emmelix(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Call us today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Economic Crises Force 300% Rise In Food Prices / Former Barclays Boss Raises Stake In Union Bank / Ice Block Making Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.