Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA (14638 Views)

South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference / Appeal Court Affirms Soludo, Umeoji, Okeke Head To Supreme Court / Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2021

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2021
it's finished. Soludo, your excellency. ... But upon all the money he stole at CBN, he's still looking ugly. Vanity crew, proudly.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Karlovych: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2021
embarassed embarassed Very good, he will be a good leader for Anambra people.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2021
Andy Ubah and his boys are losing big time grin grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Kylekent59: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2021
It is settled. Charles Soludo will be the next governor of Anambra State.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Whitecoal711: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Imo state nko

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by gambia(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2021
Its a done deal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Henix(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2021
Soludo Solution!
The next governor of Anambra state by God's grace

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by helinues: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2021
Soludo would be on the ballot of APGA and would/should win

APGA is Anambra, Anambra is APGA

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by fergie001: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2021
We move grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Mossadd: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2021
That good for him. Remains people of Anambra to affirm him as their governor

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2021
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by nzeobi(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2021
I hope he win because the money APC is investing in the election to buy decampees is crazy

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Dixder: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2021
Kylekent59:
It is settled. Charles Soludo will be the next governor of Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by iconnecta(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2021
good
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Our Darling Anambrans,
There you go,

@[/color].

God bless [color=#990000]Anambra.
God bless Nigeria

Any good candidate that will bring progress and development to Anambra State is who we want @MANNA.
So shall it be.

A better country all over is all we want at [/b].
GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

biglizzy:
Let the best man win
Gbamsolutely!!

We Rise!

[b]@[/color]

God bless [color=#990000]Anambra.
God bless Nigeria

moriss33:
Anambra People should better vote for Dr Godwin Maduka, whi has a track record of doing more for his people from his own purse than another career politician.
If he is the one the Anambra indigenes want,
If he is the one that will better the lives of the indigenes of Anambra, ( if not, any good candidate that will bring progress and development to Anambra State is who we want @MANNA.
So shall it be.

A better country all over is all we want at [/b].
GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

One of our good client and friends of dem [b]MANNA
just forwarded this to our pm here on NL,
AND we love it.
Kisses to you Queen kiss kiss kiss
All of us @[b][/b] will be coming to Town middle of October.
It's gonna be a great Barbecue-Filled Wedding mehn!

Ibkhaleel01:
Hello kindly guide me here on quoting seperate paragraphs...

Thanks in anticipation
Do you mean like quoting 2 or more people?
Or quoting paragraphs in a thread?
Explain more sir.
Ibkhaleel01:
Yes sir I mean quoting paragraphs in a thread. Please kindly guide me on how to do it

Ibkhaleel01:
Yes sir I mean quoting paragraphs in a thread. Please kindly guide me on how to do it
You will just highlight and copy and paste the portion you want to quote inside the comment box,
And click the Yellow box under the B (bold) box.
Then you do the same again, until you are able to quote all you wanted to....

Check the screenshot below.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by nonut: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Soludo solution

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Case closed. Tho I want Soludo to win only of election will hold in Anambra shaa

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Demigod22: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Finally, he can focus on his campaign in peace. How I wish he would win the election and perform. Poor leadership is a pandemic in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by ettacool(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2021
grin
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Hemanwel(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2021
When it is your time to move to the next level in life, everything will just be happening in your favour. This is the same Soludo who contested in the last guber election in the State and was not any close to winning in the Primaries.

Being a Professor of Economics, I am so expecting the economic fortunes of Anambra State to be revived when he assumes office as the governor. His experience as the former CBN governor of Nigeria should be put into good use.

Overall, there is a very bright future for Anambra when this man, Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo, becomes the governor of the State.

My take.

14 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by nonut: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2021
post=106727970:
Reading
Zombie, what are you reading?

10 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Kylekent59: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=Dixder post=106727948][/quote]

Vomit it out!

I am waiting....
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by OCTAVO: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2021
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Antoeni(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2021
Gbam Case Settled

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by kasheemawo(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2021
it is referendum or death
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by tenpipsperday: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2021
I am very happy for for the good people of Anambra State.

Where are those scallywags that were producing a fake candidate then.

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Antoeni(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2021
Case Closed and Dismissed

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
........only if election will hold in Anambra shaa
Na u go stop d election from holding abi?

Dis one never know me me,
Even if u know me me,
U neva know me me me,
If u come know me me me,
U can't know me me me me.......

U see dat spatula wey day woman hold below so?
E get why she hold am o!
Make we leave am laidat till election dey.
Just look the spatula wells till election day!

God bless Anambra State.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Soludo As The Governorship Candidate Of APGA by Indispensable85(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2021
Predictable! Congrats prof

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase / Blame PDP, Private Sector For Job Losses Not Buhari — APC / Apostle Biodun Sanyaolu Defends Inclusion In APC Campaign List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.