Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Lets Turn Your Script Into A Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lets Turn Your Script Into A Book (1929 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / Would You Buy A Book Written In Pidgin English? / Let's Write A Book! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Turn Your Script Into A Book by sammyhands: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2011
You do have a script, story, anything and you will like to be a famous author? Lets make that dream come true for you. We do the publishing, Launching, marketing etc. your part is to relax, smile to the bank and write more script for us to publish. If this is you and will like to talk, email us at sammyhands1620@yaho.com with the subject "publisher" lets talk about your script and take the burden off you. you will be surprise you are the one we are waiting for. Best of luck.

Original works only please.
Re: Lets Turn Your Script Into A Book by fineboy200: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2011
what about movie scripts?
Re: Lets Turn Your Script Into A Book by fd4all234(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2011
what if i ve Yoruba scripts?

(1) (Reply)

Literature Experts, Tell Me The Meaning Of This Word / How I Download Free Novels. / My Distraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.